Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 490 of 582 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 540 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1392

    New to me

    Anyone know this one. Says she is on the new haven / Hamden line. Reasonable rate.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/565841368259

  2. #1391
    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    Well as per her latest ads she's either changed her mind, or someone's trying to mess with her (noticed her email's different too).

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/captiva...-anal-19187345
    Guess I need to pay her a visit if I do I will let you know either way been trying to get in it for some time now.

  3. #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    I have been a regular for years she does not off Greek at all was probably an error on her part I have asked a few times and she hates it haven't seen her in about 2 months but pretty sure its still off limits I may hit her up this weekend as she is professional and provides great service in my book no bullshit at all.
    Well as per her latest ads she's either changed her mind, or someone's trying to mess with her (noticed her email's different too).

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/captiva...-anal-19187345

  4. #1389

  5. #1388

    No Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    I asked for it the last time I saw her Greek and she told me that she doesn't offer it even though it was in a previous ad. She also did not let me DATY. Perhaps she was having an off day.
    I have been a regular for years she does not off Greek at all was probably an error on her part I have asked a few times and she hates it haven't seen her in about 2 months but pretty sure its still off limits I may hit her up this weekend as she is professional and provides great service in my book no bullshit at all.

  6. #1387

    Krystal new ad

    BEWARE OF THE NEW KRYSTAL AD ALSO HAS A NEW NUMBER AS WELL.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...u/256781736926

  7. #1386
    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by RioRoad  [View Original Post]
    I'd be surprised if this is actually the case.
    I asked for it the last time I saw her Greek and she told me that she doesn't offer it even though it was in a previous ad. She also did not let me DATY. Perhaps she was having an off day.

  8. #1385
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    Mindie quotes 30-40 qv and of do her before I'd do that alphabet abomination.
    Mindie intrigues me. I follow her on snapchat where she keeps threatening to delete people that don't come to see her. She seems a bit loony and she's been in the game a long time. Her super low rates seem like a red flag to me.

  9. #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    I'd be surprised if this is actually the case.

  10. #1383

    Heather


  11. #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by RBlacko  [View Original Post]
    Haha she quoted qv 40 so I was just curious.
    Mindie quotes 30-40 qv and of do her before I'd do that alphabet abomination.

  12. #1381
    Quote Originally Posted by RBlacko  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info? Thanks in advance.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/d...s/199964290812
    This is a joke right?

  13. #1380

    Ew

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    Ew. Just ew.
    Haha she quoted qv 40 so I was just curious.

  14. #1379
    Quote Originally Posted by RBlacko  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info? Thanks in advance.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/d...s/199964290812
    Ew. Just ew.

  15. #1378

    Monika melons bbw goddess

    Has anyone seen this provider recently she was hosting in Ansonia, then west haven, now she is in Branford. Wondering why she is jumping from place to place. A dormer hobbies told me she used to be a man but had the surgery now she is posting as female escort. Does anyone know I'd this is true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape