Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 8723
-
11-06-19 06:18 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 625Blue Eyed Angel
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...9/854863772008
Does anyone have any info? Can't find anything online but not sure if maybe there are some demons? Thanks.
-
11-05-19 23:38 #1342Regular Member

Posts: 17Hey just saw this post and took a look at the link. Curious if you dreamt with her.
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 17:16 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 65Veronica
I e seen Veronica numerous times. Good rates and does it all!! Gorgeous body and always fresh and clean. Loves anal and can take it. Good luck. Try her and hit menup.
Originally Posted by MrFatYummy
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 16:33 #1340Regular Member

Posts: 22Big Booty Italian
She had been posting around New Haven for a while, decided to try her out. Quoted 100 for QV and saw her in a low-end motel in West Haven. Easy set up, looked good at the door, pics are spot on, she's pretty friendly at first but that was about all that was good about the session. Room reeked of cigs, felt a little rushed, BBBJ was toothy and she didn't try to go deep at all with lots of hand action. I asked for the cover and tried mish where she had her knees bent to prevent full penetration, and she refused other positions. Couldn't get anywhere close to cumming with that so I told her to jack me off. Would not repeat, at least it felt safe and she's not a user but that's about it LOL.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...i/814405726278
-
11-05-19 15:25 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 886http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...p/089573169631
Anyone have any info? Did a Google search and got an index with some pics. Tried searching here but got zilch.
-
11-05-19 11:50 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 50I second it
Thet are both pretty big. Did a threesome with them, had to wait a bit so they gave a discount. Really eager to please. I think they are into bare, I remember them trying to slob the knob but I asked to put cover first. It was a fun time!
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 15:46 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 29Linda
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/ma...o/064100423982
Avoid this one, fellas, unless you skin loosely draped over bones. Clearly has problems or is recovering from them, but at least she's not so desperate that doesn't use protection. Got a CBJ that honestly took me quite a while for me to get into (had to close my eyes and think happier thoughts). She was a little shocked I nutted? Almost like she was expecting FS, but there's no way I was going to be able to take it that far.
Currently looking at this one though http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...l/543558130949.
Again, searches turn up nothing and her number is hidden behind a captcha, so at least she's cautious? Anyone know about her?
-
11-02-19 13:10 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 29Monroe in Milford
Just saw this one and she looks familiar but I can't come up with anything when I search for her. Body reminds me of Carmen who also worked out of Milford, but I know it's not her. Familiar to anyone?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/552351794839
-
11-01-19 17:21 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 886Marie. Hamden
Seeing that the other guy said she reads here I'm sure she's going to know who I am but I went and saw Marie today Midway between lunch. Price was what was on the ad for the 100 hh and I would say it was a good time. She's a cool person, decent body, cute ass, and puts you at ease. I saw some older reviews on her getting a bit uppity about noise or doing everything on the couch but that was explained and I get it / agree. So long as you act fine I'm sure you'll have a fun time as well. Might repeat but honestly.
I just don't think I'm an ad based guy. I actually get a bit nervous and I think it's a bit more personal than I like going to someones place. I like the bars like PMs or BCs. I'm just more comfortable. Any more details and just ask or PM.
-
11-01-19 03:24 #1334Regular Member

Posts: 3Lisa
-
10-31-19 12:26 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 141Thursdays
Right off of lower Whalley, around the corner from the Marriott, studio apt, was okay, no bathroom as that is down the hall.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 12:23 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 878How was the location?
Originally Posted by Richie369
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 12:21 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 141Thursdays
I met with her last week, nice body, open to BBFS CIP if that is your thing, called today and some dude answered, so hung up.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 11:07 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 878I think she is higher than a kite. I have texted and she has responded but like hours later and somewhat incoherently.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 22:49 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 285Young and hot? I'd run away look at those pics.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





