Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 8724
-
11-24-19 00:00 #1374Senior Member

Posts: 29Answered my own question
Curiosity got the better of me and a handful of other providers weren't responding, so I contacted Monroe and she quoted me 100 hh 200 hr. She's fairly close to my location, so I head over. Let me tell you now: don't visit her unless you're able to get hard at the drop of a hat or you use Viagra. But I'll get to that.
Originally Posted by MrFatYummy
[View Original Post]
From the moment she opened the door there was no personality. No smile, barely a greeting. There was some forced small talk, but all in all it felt a little awkward and unwelcoming. Could have been an off day, maybe she just didn't like what she saw. Who knows. I get undressed and she goes straight for a CBJ and, for some reason, no one taught her how to breathe while giving a BJ because every couple minutes she would come up and gasp for air. I've had some amazing CBJs that felt like I was bare. This was far from it. Just mechanical bobbing up and down. She then sits up, shoots me a look of disgust and snaps, "What's the probem? Then she dives back down and continues. Sorry, I'm not that 21 year old that popped a woody at just the thought of being in a woman's mouth. I told her to stop and she looked at me again with this half disappointed / disgusted / worried look.
"What's the problem?
"Nothing" I say.
"Then why can't you get hard?
All I say is, "It happens".
Now listen, had her attitude been a little more warm and friendly I would have suggested some other things, but I felt like it would all end in the same results. She does not enjoy what she's doing, and she's banking on every dude that comes thru to just drop the cash, nut in five to ten, then run. As I get dressed she just sits on the bed and sulks, fiddling with her phone. Then she asks if I party. I said no, not really. Then she says, "You partied tonight. " "No," I say, "I had one beer and that's it. " So now she thinks drugs are affecting my ability to get an erection. Passing the buck. Nice.
I walked out, apologized, and told her to have a good night. I would have taken the cash back, but she seemed a bit unstable and I wasn't in the mood for a confrontation. Maybe someone else will have better luck, but I won't be revisiting.
-
11-23-19 22:35 #1373Senior Member

Posts: 476Italian Princess
Has anyone seen her texted her and got quick responses she followed up with a verification pic just wanted to know if she is legit and worth it.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/574004757034
-
11-23-19 18:21 #1372Regular Member

Posts: 9Not worth it
Lives in a dump alot heavier than these pictures and not worth it.
Originally Posted by JJFindMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 17:52 #1371Regular Member

Posts: 13Carrie / Carey
I saw her in Milford in August. She's a bit neurotic but she got the job done and I never felt rushed. I believe everything she lists in her ad is available.
Originally Posted by MaxzellZip
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 11:49 #1370Senior Member

Posts: 551Black MILF in Clinton
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/105852118205
Any reports on her? It's bit of a drive so I hate to go without some feedback on her. Thanks.
-
11-23-19 08:38 #1369Senior Member

Posts: 289Anyone see her?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/034034011375
Anyone see this one? Been on the fence but I love a big booty. May toftt.
-
11-22-19 11:39 #1368Regular Member

Posts: 2Kat. Big Booty Sicilian
Any intel on her? She's been posting with another provider lately.
https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-9251/1/450069
-
11-22-19 10:57 #1367Senior Member

Posts: 878Awe man. Yeah all her ads are down. I'm glad because maybe they gave up but I wish you could see the ads. She was a redhead and closer to twenty I would say but you're right about the pictures w the mirror and such. I'll keep an eye out.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 10:53 #1366Senior Member

Posts: 29Any Intel on this one
-
11-22-19 08:54 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 106If memory serves —*the photos were of a blonde, white woman, mid twenties, wearing a pink thong. Photos were of her bending over a bed, lying on the bed with her legs up and a mirror selfie where she covered her face with her phone.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 08:17 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 886Ads down, any info like name, description, location?
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 13:49 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 49No seems weird, every time I ask a question I get a price list.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 07:38 #1362Regular Member

Posts: 8Any info? The Italian princess
Hey guys, any info on her?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/574004757034
-
11-20-19 07:35 #1361Regular Member

Posts: 8Any info on her? New location; TheItalianPrincess* is in Shelton
Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone had any info on her.
New location; TheItalianPrincess* is in Shelton.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/574004757034
-
11-19-19 14:24 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 878Update
Guys.
This one is still posting. One of our monger friends contacted me and told me it's a set-up. Especially when you consider where she is. Anyway. Watch yourselves with this one. She's a rip off. Takes the money and the bf comes knocking.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/632249122592










Reply With Quote





