Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 582 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1373

    Italian Princess

    Has anyone seen her texted her and got quick responses she followed up with a verification pic just wanted to know if she is legit and worth it.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/574004757034

  2. #1372

    Not worth it

    Lives in a dump alot heavier than these pictures and not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFindMe  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? She's been posting with another provider lately.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-9251/1/450069

  3. #1371

    Carrie / Carey

    I saw her in Milford in August. She's a bit neurotic but she got the job done and I never felt rushed. I believe everything she lists in her ad is available.

  4. #1370

    Black MILF in Clinton

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/105852118205

    Any reports on her? It's bit of a drive so I hate to go without some feedback on her. Thanks.

  5. #1369

    Anyone see her?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/034034011375

    Anyone see this one? Been on the fence but I love a big booty. May toftt.

  6. #1368

    Kat. Big Booty Sicilian

    Any intel on her? She's been posting with another provider lately.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-9251/1/450069

  7. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    If memory serves *the photos were of a blonde, white woman, mid twenties, wearing a pink thong. Photos were of her bending over a bed, lying on the bed with her legs up and a mirror selfie where she covered her face with her phone.
    Awe man. Yeah all her ads are down. I'm glad because maybe they gave up but I wish you could see the ads. She was a redhead and closer to twenty I would say but you're right about the pictures w the mirror and such. I'll keep an eye out.

  8. #1366

  9. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Ads down, any info like name, description, location?
    If memory serves —*the photos were of a blonde, white woman, mid twenties, wearing a pink thong. Photos were of her bending over a bed, lying on the bed with her legs up and a mirror selfie where she covered her face with her phone.

  10. #1364
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Guys.

    This one is still posting. One of our monger friends contacted me and told me it's a set-up. Especially when you consider where she is. Anyway. Watch yourselves with this one. She's a rip off. Takes the money and the bf comes knocking.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/632249122592
    Ads down, any info like name, description, location?

  11. #1363
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    She may be legit. Unless she wants to pull some "deposit required" bullshit. She knows what she's worth. But $500 is a bit too rich for me.
    No seems weird, every time I ask a question I get a price list.

  12. #1362

    Any info? The Italian princess


  13. #1361

    Any info on her? New location; TheItalianPrincess* is in Shelton

    Hey guys,

    Just wondering if anyone had any info on her.

    New location; TheItalianPrincess* is in Shelton.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/574004757034

  14. #1360

    Update

    Guys.

    This one is still posting. One of our monger friends contacted me and told me it's a set-up. Especially when you consider where she is. Anyway. Watch yourselves with this one. She's a rip off. Takes the money and the bf comes knocking.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/632249122592

  15. #1359

    Lily

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...h/835811644360

    Has anyone tried or have reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape