Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12839

    Correction Oasis Spa on 96th

    I put the wrong road in my Oasis report.

  2. #12838

    Oasis Spa on 86th

    Went there today also. Was told wait 10 minutes. I left. She wasn't worth waiting on. 1 girl working.

  3. #12837

    Michigan Rd by Office Depot

    One girl working. About a 6/10 on looks. Small ass decent tits with big nipples. Massage was all over the place. Massaged my back atleast 4 times. No tease. At the 35 minute mark another monger came in and fucked up the whole thing. He parked next door in the Kinder Care lot. After she took 5 minutes to put him in another room she came back and it was flip time. Went straight for my johnson with the oil. I pulled one tit out and sucked on her big nipple and tried to get my hand down her pants. Quick HE with some ass play. Did a half ass cleanup. I had 15 minutes left and she said all done. Couldn't wait to get to the next 60.00. I handed her a 20 and she went bonkers on me. I showed her the clock and told her she shorted me atleast 15 minutes she says next time give me more. If there's only one girl working I'm walking out from now on. Tired of being interrupted by other mongers. All in all it sucked.

  4. #12836

    You Spa

    Going on Thursday, I saw the police arresting them.

  5. #12835

    You Spa

    Washington you spa I drove past Thursday morning and saw the FBI police, everyone paying attention to safety.

  6. #12834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Body Health Spa

    On Purdue road isn't new. At one time, they were massage only. This year they've been pretty consistent with HE. All I've seen and heard indicates standard only and quality depends on the girl you get. Had one there this spring who did most of the massage with her feet. Not great but her HJ was ok.

    As for the new place on W 86th (Healthy Life Spa), I tried it today. Short, older gal with a thicker upper body. Maybe a 6/10. Massage was ok, although started pretty fast-paced. She's the only one working, so we were interrupted several times. No music, and work is still being done to the place. The hammering was a little disturbing.

    HE was a little above average because she gave a little effort. OTC and some UTC. Didn't push it but she never flinched at anything I did. Didn't make easier access for me either. Nothing else offered but went straight to HJ without even asking. She laid across my chest and even gave a couple pecks on the lips.

    Definitely not the best experience but I think it will be a decent average place when she gets everything going and gets another girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    At least they were new to me. If either of them has a name someone can update me.

    First one was on 86th between the fire station and Michigan road, a house across the street from Office Depot. Big sign on the garage for foot and body massage. A few years ago there was briefly a sign there offering massage and men's haircuts, but it disappeared before I could check it out.

    Second one is just east of Michigan Rd on 86th. I believe the address is Purdue Rd. It's behind the 5 Guys restaurant there. I caught a glimpse of someone who works there. Possibly slightly above average on looks.

    I'll try to check one of them out on Monday.

  7. #12833

    Purdue Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    At least they were new to me. If either of them has a name someone can update me.

    First one was on 86th between the fire station and Michigan road, a house across the street from Office Depot. Big sign on the garage for foot and body massage. A few years ago there was briefly a sign there offering massage and men's haircuts, but it disappeared before I could check it out.

    Second one is just east of Michigan Rd on 86th. I believe the address is Purdue Rd. It's behind the 5 Guys restaurant there. I caught a glimpse of someone who works there. Possibly slightly above average on looks.

    I'll try to check one of them out on Monday.
    Thought I had reported on Purdue, but I guess I forgot. Went there recently and got standard treatment. Would repeat.

  8. #12832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    Spotted 2 New Places Friday

    At least they were new to me. If either of them has a name someone can update me.

    First one was on 86th between the fire station and Michigan road, a house across the street from Office Depot. Big sign on the garage for foot and body massage. A few years ago there was briefly a sign there offering massage and men's haircuts, but it disappeared before I could check it out.

    Second one is just east of Michigan Rd on 86th. I believe the address is Purdue Rd. It's behind the 5 Guys restaurant there. I caught a glimpse of someone who works there. Possibly slightly above average on looks.

    I'll try to check one of them out on Monday.

  9. #12831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    U Spa

    Was still closed late yesterday morning as I drove by toward Luna. Open sign was on as I came back by after noon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer60  [View Original Post]
    I went there today and it was closed.

  10. #12830

    Forgot

    Forgot to mention. New coco probably has a open menu judging by the herpe bumps on her lips.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood  [View Original Post]
    Went to see big booty coco who was just there few weeks ago at Aquarius. And now a taller slimmer no booty coco is there. I said you ain't coco. She said yes. I left. Where did big booty coco go?

  11. #12829
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I was just told that LE visited you Spa this morning.
    I went there today and it was closed.

  12. #12828

    She's Just a Tease

    If you're somewhat attractive or throw decent tips she will allow DIY after a couple 90 min sessions if you play it cool, but that's all you will get. My last straw with her was when she double booked me after I had confirmed, and she didn't even know who I was when I arrived. This was after like 4-5 sessions with her for 90 minutes and good tipping. Is she attractive, yes, but she's pushing 50, and she will bleed you dry on an endless hope for more. She knows what she's insinuating with the busty pics she sends via email. One of those cases where you realize too late that Junior was overthinking the situation LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCostGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw Amy to see if the reality matched the hype. Indeed she is a beautiful woman, in spite of the fact that she is the oldest of the group. Long, dark hair and more fit than her pictures suggest. I was encouraged when a full wall of the room is mirrors and she came in with a low cut tee, like in a yoga class.

    But alas nothing was to be had. Honestly she never even stood anywhere that I could even touch a leg. Great therapeutic massage from a beautiful woman but absolutely no extras or even DIY seemed to be available.

  13. #12827

    No Go

    Went to see big booty coco who was just there few weeks ago at Aquarius. And now a taller slimmer no booty coco is there. I said you ain't coco. She said yes. I left. Where did big booty coco go?

  14. #12826

    LEO at Blue Moon, and new masseuse with Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt76  [View Original Post]
    Was a customer there or just a raid? This doesn't sound good for my new favorite spot.
    I visited Blue Moon last Saturday, Angela was busy so I OK'd a massage with a new lady. She's about as attractive as Angela, but a little taller and looks a little stronger as though a good muscle relaxing session was coming up. I couldn't understand her name. Her English is not as good as Angela's. Still, very worth the fee and tip!

    On another issue, I saw the post here about LEO being out front. I immediately texted Angela and asked if there was a problem with LEO and if all was OK. She answered me back that everything was OK, but no details.

    I don't know what's up with the LEO visiting our favorite massage parlors. I'll continue to be discreet, of course.

  15. #12825

    Models Massage Subcontractor

    Models Massage has "subcontracted" out all incoming business to a girl named Bari. Does anyone have experience with her? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape