Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,531 to 16,545 of 29369
-
11-24-19 19:16 #12839Senior Member

Posts: 101Correction Oasis Spa on 96th
I put the wrong road in my Oasis report.
-
11-24-19 18:09 #12838Senior Member

Posts: 101Oasis Spa on 86th
Went there today also. Was told wait 10 minutes. I left. She wasn't worth waiting on. 1 girl working.
-
11-24-19 18:06 #12837Senior Member

Posts: 101Michigan Rd by Office Depot
One girl working. About a 6/10 on looks. Small ass decent tits with big nipples. Massage was all over the place. Massaged my back atleast 4 times. No tease. At the 35 minute mark another monger came in and fucked up the whole thing. He parked next door in the Kinder Care lot. After she took 5 minutes to put him in another room she came back and it was flip time. Went straight for my johnson with the oil. I pulled one tit out and sucked on her big nipple and tried to get my hand down her pants. Quick HE with some ass play. Did a half ass cleanup. I had 15 minutes left and she said all done. Couldn't wait to get to the next 60.00. I handed her a 20 and she went bonkers on me. I showed her the clock and told her she shorted me atleast 15 minutes she says next time give me more. If there's only one girl working I'm walking out from now on. Tired of being interrupted by other mongers. All in all it sucked.
-
11-24-19 17:49 #12836Regular Member

Posts: 15You Spa
Going on Thursday, I saw the police arresting them.
-
11-24-19 15:07 #12835Regular Member

Posts: 15You Spa
Washington you spa I drove past Thursday morning and saw the FBI police, everyone paying attention to safety.
-
11-24-19 14:13 #12834Senior Member

Posts: 1175Body Health Spa
On Purdue road isn't new. At one time, they were massage only. This year they've been pretty consistent with HE. All I've seen and heard indicates standard only and quality depends on the girl you get. Had one there this spring who did most of the massage with her feet. Not great but her HJ was ok.
As for the new place on W 86th (Healthy Life Spa), I tried it today. Short, older gal with a thicker upper body. Maybe a 6/10. Massage was ok, although started pretty fast-paced. She's the only one working, so we were interrupted several times. No music, and work is still being done to the place. The hammering was a little disturbing.
HE was a little above average because she gave a little effort. OTC and some UTC. Didn't push it but she never flinched at anything I did. Didn't make easier access for me either. Nothing else offered but went straight to HJ without even asking. She laid across my chest and even gave a couple pecks on the lips.
Definitely not the best experience but I think it will be a decent average place when she gets everything going and gets another girl.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 13:43 #12833Senior Member

Posts: 278Purdue Rd
Thought I had reported on Purdue, but I guess I forgot. Went there recently and got standard treatment. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 10:27 #12832Senior Member

Posts: 1029Spotted 2 New Places Friday
At least they were new to me. If either of them has a name someone can update me.
First one was on 86th between the fire station and Michigan road, a house across the street from Office Depot. Big sign on the garage for foot and body massage. A few years ago there was briefly a sign there offering massage and men's haircuts, but it disappeared before I could check it out.
Second one is just east of Michigan Rd on 86th. I believe the address is Purdue Rd. It's behind the 5 Guys restaurant there. I caught a glimpse of someone who works there. Possibly slightly above average on looks.
I'll try to check one of them out on Monday.
-
11-24-19 08:52 #12831Senior Member

Posts: 1175U Spa
Was still closed late yesterday morning as I drove by toward Luna. Open sign was on as I came back by after noon.
Originally Posted by Farmer60
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 10:09 #12830Senior Member

Posts: 61Forgot
Forgot to mention. New coco probably has a open menu judging by the herpe bumps on her lips.
Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 20:56 #12829Senior Member

Posts: 145I went there today and it was closed.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 19:24 #12828Senior Member

Posts: 136She's Just a Tease
If you're somewhat attractive or throw decent tips she will allow DIY after a couple 90 min sessions if you play it cool, but that's all you will get. My last straw with her was when she double booked me after I had confirmed, and she didn't even know who I was when I arrived. This was after like 4-5 sessions with her for 90 minutes and good tipping. Is she attractive, yes, but she's pushing 50, and she will bleed you dry on an endless hope for more. She knows what she's insinuating with the busty pics she sends via email. One of those cases where you realize too late that Junior was overthinking the situation LOL.
Originally Posted by NorthCostGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 14:40 #12827Senior Member

Posts: 61No Go
Went to see big booty coco who was just there few weeks ago at Aquarius. And now a taller slimmer no booty coco is there. I said you ain't coco. She said yes. I left. Where did big booty coco go?
-
11-22-19 12:52 #12826Senior Member

Posts: 903LEO at Blue Moon, and new masseuse with Angela
I visited Blue Moon last Saturday, Angela was busy so I OK'd a massage with a new lady. She's about as attractive as Angela, but a little taller and looks a little stronger as though a good muscle relaxing session was coming up. I couldn't understand her name. Her English is not as good as Angela's. Still, very worth the fee and tip!
Originally Posted by JamesHunt76
[View Original Post]
On another issue, I saw the post here about LEO being out front. I immediately texted Angela and asked if there was a problem with LEO and if all was OK. She answered me back that everything was OK, but no details.
I don't know what's up with the LEO visiting our favorite massage parlors. I'll continue to be discreet, of course.
-
11-22-19 12:39 #12825Regular Member

Posts: 3Models Massage Subcontractor
Models Massage has "subcontracted" out all incoming business to a girl named Bari. Does anyone have experience with her? Thanks!












Reply With Quote






