Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,561 to 16,575 of 29361
-
11-20-19 00:01 #12801Senior Member

Posts: 137Will Coco please stand up
You posted about Coco, and so did someone else. You said 52 and keystone. Not sure which of the few in the area that would be. The other poster said Aquarius, but that looks like it's on 56st.
Originally Posted by MyFriend31
[View Original Post]
Any clarity here?
-
11-19-19 21:51 #12800Senior Member

Posts: 127Deanna former 317
Be careful, might want to stay away. Seniors PM.
-
11-19-19 13:54 #12799Senior Member

Posts: 138Newbie looking for FS Spa experience.
Hello everyone. I'm new to the AMP scene. I'm looking for a location that has women that provide a full menu or at least BBBJ finish? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
11-19-19 13:19 #12798Senior Member

Posts: 106LEO at blue moon
About to go in to see Angela, Metro police there.
-
11-19-19 11:19 #12797Senior Member

Posts: 68Hey duggerjug. Paid 60.00 house fee and then standard 40.00 tip good sir. Both those seem standard to me. Nice shot with the cheapness insult though.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 18:17 #12796Senior Member

Posts: 1175Address
Here's a link to the ad:
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/choos...ssage-14356850
Originally Posted by SeekingFriends
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 14:58 #12795Regular Member

Posts: 7Can you please share the address here of pm me the address?
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 14:24 #12794Senior Member

Posts: 405Don't you watch the Price is Right?
It's more in LA. Because it's. Wait for it. A California Emission.
Originally Posted by JayeDiggs
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 14:19 #12793Senior Member

Posts: 405Or.
Make an appointment. Kind of the reason we are hear. Sans wifey, aww cawse.
Originally Posted by indylad
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 14:17 #12792Senior Member

Posts: 405Yep
That thing she does with the finish is exquisite. It's like some Cantonese ritual. The ancient art of Han Yob or something.
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 08:07 #12791Senior Member

Posts: 225Amy Holistic 3x7
Saw Amy to see if the reality matched the hype. Indeed she is a beautiful woman, in spite of the fact that she is the oldest of the group. Long, dark hair and more fit than her pictures suggest. I was encouraged when a full wall of the room is mirrors and she came in with a low cut tee, like in a yoga class.
But alas nothing was to be had. Honestly she never even stood anywhere that I could even touch a leg. Great therapeutic massage from a beautiful woman but absolutely no extras or even DIY seemed to be available.
-
11-17-19 16:22 #12790Senior Member

Posts: 413Best
Had a nice visit at Best on W. 16th street, mile west of Tibbs. Lady owns her shop and always looking for new customers. I had a nice visit and chat with her. She is quiet like Sunny if you know her. Coco tries to actually give a good massage for the full time. A nice change from bored rubbing short changed time. Tall for asian and average figure. Good massage. Will return.
-
11-17-19 07:29 #12789Senior Member

Posts: 290Where?
Can you give us an idea of where this happened so we can avoid it?
Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 00:42 #12788Senior Member

Posts: 204Cat Fight
I would be interested argument took place? 😳.
Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 23:10 #12787Senior Member

Posts: 204Market rates
What the people you responded to don't get is that everyone has different tolerance levels on spending. If she looks right, ok 200 it is. Not once have I ever said "should I not pay this because Joe smith won't?" I want what I want and if it costs a bit more that what someone else will pay, so be it.
Originally Posted by JayeDiggs
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





