Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 582 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 8724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1374

    Answered my own question

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFatYummy  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one and she looks familiar but I can't come up with anything when I search for her. Body reminds me of Carmen who also worked out of Milford, but I know it's not her. Familiar to anyone?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/552351794839
    Curiosity got the better of me and a handful of other providers weren't responding, so I contacted Monroe and she quoted me 100 hh 200 hr. She's fairly close to my location, so I head over. Let me tell you now: don't visit her unless you're able to get hard at the drop of a hat or you use Viagra. But I'll get to that.

    From the moment she opened the door there was no personality. No smile, barely a greeting. There was some forced small talk, but all in all it felt a little awkward and unwelcoming. Could have been an off day, maybe she just didn't like what she saw. Who knows. I get undressed and she goes straight for a CBJ and, for some reason, no one taught her how to breathe while giving a BJ because every couple minutes she would come up and gasp for air. I've had some amazing CBJs that felt like I was bare. This was far from it. Just mechanical bobbing up and down. She then sits up, shoots me a look of disgust and snaps, "What's the probem? Then she dives back down and continues. Sorry, I'm not that 21 year old that popped a woody at just the thought of being in a woman's mouth. I told her to stop and she looked at me again with this half disappointed / disgusted / worried look.

    "What's the problem?

    "Nothing" I say.

    "Then why can't you get hard?

    All I say is, "It happens".

    Now listen, had her attitude been a little more warm and friendly I would have suggested some other things, but I felt like it would all end in the same results. She does not enjoy what she's doing, and she's banking on every dude that comes thru to just drop the cash, nut in five to ten, then run. As I get dressed she just sits on the bed and sulks, fiddling with her phone. Then she asks if I party. I said no, not really. Then she says, "You partied tonight. " "No," I say, "I had one beer and that's it. " So now she thinks drugs are affecting my ability to get an erection. Passing the buck. Nice.

    I walked out, apologized, and told her to have a good night. I would have taken the cash back, but she seemed a bit unstable and I wasn't in the mood for a confrontation. Maybe someone else will have better luck, but I won't be revisiting.

  2. #1373

    Italian Princess

    Has anyone seen her texted her and got quick responses she followed up with a verification pic just wanted to know if she is legit and worth it.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/574004757034

  3. #1372

    Not worth it

    Lives in a dump alot heavier than these pictures and not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFindMe  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? She's been posting with another provider lately.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-9251/1/450069

  4. #1371

    Carrie / Carey

    I saw her in Milford in August. She's a bit neurotic but she got the job done and I never felt rushed. I believe everything she lists in her ad is available.

  5. #1370

    Black MILF in Clinton

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/105852118205

    Any reports on her? It's bit of a drive so I hate to go without some feedback on her. Thanks.

  6. #1369

    Anyone see her?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/034034011375

    Anyone see this one? Been on the fence but I love a big booty. May toftt.

  7. #1368

    Kat. Big Booty Sicilian

    Any intel on her? She's been posting with another provider lately.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-9251/1/450069

  8. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    If memory serves *the photos were of a blonde, white woman, mid twenties, wearing a pink thong. Photos were of her bending over a bed, lying on the bed with her legs up and a mirror selfie where she covered her face with her phone.
    Awe man. Yeah all her ads are down. I'm glad because maybe they gave up but I wish you could see the ads. She was a redhead and closer to twenty I would say but you're right about the pictures w the mirror and such. I'll keep an eye out.

  9. #1366

  10. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Ads down, any info like name, description, location?
    If memory serves —*the photos were of a blonde, white woman, mid twenties, wearing a pink thong. Photos were of her bending over a bed, lying on the bed with her legs up and a mirror selfie where she covered her face with her phone.

  11. #1364
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Guys.

    This one is still posting. One of our monger friends contacted me and told me it's a set-up. Especially when you consider where she is. Anyway. Watch yourselves with this one. She's a rip off. Takes the money and the bf comes knocking.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/632249122592
    Ads down, any info like name, description, location?

  12. #1363
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    She may be legit. Unless she wants to pull some "deposit required" bullshit. She knows what she's worth. But $500 is a bit too rich for me.
    No seems weird, every time I ask a question I get a price list.

  13. #1362

    Any info? The Italian princess


  14. #1361

    Any info on her? New location; TheItalianPrincess* is in Shelton

    Hey guys,

    Just wondering if anyone had any info on her.

    New location; TheItalianPrincess* is in Shelton.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/574004757034

  15. #1360

    Update

    Guys.

    This one is still posting. One of our monger friends contacted me and told me it's a set-up. Especially when you consider where she is. Anyway. Watch yourselves with this one. She's a rip off. Takes the money and the bf comes knocking.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/632249122592

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape