Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 582 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 8728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1378

    Monika melons bbw goddess

    Has anyone seen this provider recently she was hosting in Ansonia, then west haven, now she is in Branford. Wondering why she is jumping from place to place. A dormer hobbies told me she used to be a man but had the surgery now she is posting as female escort. Does anyone know I'd this is true.

  2. #1377

    Looking for a man to make me scream

    Does anyone have any info? Thanks in advance.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/d...s/199964290812

  3. #1376
    Quote Originally Posted by Doby1410  [View Original Post]
    Very few ads all over the country, doesn't seem legit.

  4. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her texted her and got quick responses she followed up with a verification pic just wanted to know if she is legit and worth it.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/574004757034
    Decent BBBJ. That's all I got when I saw her.

  5. #1374

    Answered my own question

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFatYummy  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one and she looks familiar but I can't come up with anything when I search for her. Body reminds me of Carmen who also worked out of Milford, but I know it's not her. Familiar to anyone?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/552351794839
    Curiosity got the better of me and a handful of other providers weren't responding, so I contacted Monroe and she quoted me 100 hh 200 hr. She's fairly close to my location, so I head over. Let me tell you now: don't visit her unless you're able to get hard at the drop of a hat or you use Viagra. But I'll get to that.

    From the moment she opened the door there was no personality. No smile, barely a greeting. There was some forced small talk, but all in all it felt a little awkward and unwelcoming. Could have been an off day, maybe she just didn't like what she saw. Who knows. I get undressed and she goes straight for a CBJ and, for some reason, no one taught her how to breathe while giving a BJ because every couple minutes she would come up and gasp for air. I've had some amazing CBJs that felt like I was bare. This was far from it. Just mechanical bobbing up and down. She then sits up, shoots me a look of disgust and snaps, "What's the probem? Then she dives back down and continues. Sorry, I'm not that 21 year old that popped a woody at just the thought of being in a woman's mouth. I told her to stop and she looked at me again with this half disappointed / disgusted / worried look.

    "What's the problem?

    "Nothing" I say.

    "Then why can't you get hard?

    All I say is, "It happens".

    Now listen, had her attitude been a little more warm and friendly I would have suggested some other things, but I felt like it would all end in the same results. She does not enjoy what she's doing, and she's banking on every dude that comes thru to just drop the cash, nut in five to ten, then run. As I get dressed she just sits on the bed and sulks, fiddling with her phone. Then she asks if I party. I said no, not really. Then she says, "You partied tonight. " "No," I say, "I had one beer and that's it. " So now she thinks drugs are affecting my ability to get an erection. Passing the buck. Nice.

    I walked out, apologized, and told her to have a good night. I would have taken the cash back, but she seemed a bit unstable and I wasn't in the mood for a confrontation. Maybe someone else will have better luck, but I won't be revisiting.

  6. #1373

    Italian Princess

    Has anyone seen her texted her and got quick responses she followed up with a verification pic just wanted to know if she is legit and worth it.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/574004757034

  7. #1372

    Not worth it

    Lives in a dump alot heavier than these pictures and not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFindMe  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? She's been posting with another provider lately.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-9251/1/450069

  8. #1371

    Carrie / Carey

    I saw her in Milford in August. She's a bit neurotic but she got the job done and I never felt rushed. I believe everything she lists in her ad is available.

  9. #1370

    Black MILF in Clinton

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/105852118205

    Any reports on her? It's bit of a drive so I hate to go without some feedback on her. Thanks.

  10. #1369

    Anyone see her?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/034034011375

    Anyone see this one? Been on the fence but I love a big booty. May toftt.

  11. #1368

    Kat. Big Booty Sicilian

    Any intel on her? She's been posting with another provider lately.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-9251/1/450069

  12. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    If memory serves *the photos were of a blonde, white woman, mid twenties, wearing a pink thong. Photos were of her bending over a bed, lying on the bed with her legs up and a mirror selfie where she covered her face with her phone.
    Awe man. Yeah all her ads are down. I'm glad because maybe they gave up but I wish you could see the ads. She was a redhead and closer to twenty I would say but you're right about the pictures w the mirror and such. I'll keep an eye out.

  13. #1366

  14. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Ads down, any info like name, description, location?
    If memory serves —*the photos were of a blonde, white woman, mid twenties, wearing a pink thong. Photos were of her bending over a bed, lying on the bed with her legs up and a mirror selfie where she covered her face with her phone.

  15. #1364
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Guys.

    This one is still posting. One of our monger friends contacted me and told me it's a set-up. Especially when you consider where she is. Anyway. Watch yourselves with this one. She's a rip off. Takes the money and the bf comes knocking.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/632249122592
    Ads down, any info like name, description, location?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape