Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 5070
-
11-10-19 22:47 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 664Which are do I search for Torrance info?
What area do I search for women in Torrance? Thanks CM.
-
11-10-19 22:45 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 664What brand of condom is super thin?
Which brand is super thin? Thanks CM.
Originally Posted by GlamourShooter
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 13:25 #1018shill for a website

Posts: 175Saw the same girl on afterdarkads
I'm coming to LA in a few days and saw the same ad, we have a 2 day stop in bakersfield.
Originally Posted by JuanPachanga
[View Original Post]
What did she charge for how long?
-
11-10-19 04:30 #1017Regular Member

Posts: 1Help a newbie
Just got here. Living in santa monica. Looking for a great blonde and hispanic. Can you guys help me?
-
11-09-19 17:26 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 662I had a decent visit with her a little while back. She is decent on the eye with a nice enough body. It was enjoyable enough but I think because of my age, we didn't completely click.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 00:21 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 130Those are some great tits can you inbox me her number my friend?
Originally Posted by JustnBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 11:03 #1014Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Sperm
This one is classic east eurotrash upsell.
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/149278
I think it is 200 for massage, 300 for FS with covers, 400 BBBBBBBBJ with CFS.
She is in Santa Monica.
The pics are not her, but she is hot, just terrible breath from smoking goat shit or something.
She indulges in about as much foreplay in terms of time as beto would spend at a gun range.
She has you mount the horse and the entire time is like "I want your sperm in my wet pussy" -.
I had her in three positions and I could not get close to nutting because she was rushing me like it was the fucken raiders trying to off load a. Brown.
I had her jerk me off.
I will not repeat nor do I recommend.
-
11-08-19 10:12 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 173Owner?
Are you an ad for this MP?
Originally Posted by Dice818
[View Original Post]
Any info on pricing or how it works?
Reviews on RM suggest that it's full of 40 year old ladies and fake reviews from the owner.
-
11-07-19 16:57 #1012Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Cis?
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/154335
Anyone had any experience with this one. I know I have seen her face pic before.
-
11-07-19 11:51 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 863Erica Dynasty69 highly recommended
http://fresno.skipthegames.com/femal...x/401385282461
I saw Erica last week. She is from Central CA but comes down to So Cal area frequently. She goes by several other handles including Dynasty69, Melissa, Alyssa, etc. If you Google her number you will see tons of ads all over the state. She was staying near the Ontario Airport last week and was running a special: 80 qv, 120 hh, 180 hr. She gave me GFE and was unrushed. I started with DATY and her kitty was fresh and tasted very clean. She really enjoyed it and actually came for me. Her thighs were quivering really hard. She gave me a passable BBBJ. Not very long but still wet. She is afraid of pre-cum. Followed by CFS in mish then concluded in K-9. When I set up the appt she asked if I could bring my own condom. I actually prefer to use my own because I found a super-thin brand that I like and bought a 30-pack and if the chick is really wet, the sensation it provides simulates bareback sex. I almost never find a true GFE provider outside of Humaniplex. Finding a GFE provider on common sites like escortindex is rare, especially a cute, thin, young white girl like her. I plan on seeing her again when she returns to So Cal.
Steak.
-
11-06-19 23:18 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 107Thanks
Thanks Fred. I've always wanted to see this one but oh well. Not trying to waste my time or money.
Originally Posted by FredFourLess
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 15:46 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 111Ktown agency
I just finished a meet at ktown. Odd thing, I saw two separate ads on city x guides and I hit them both up. Different ad, different phone, description, but both said downtown. I message both to see what's good, they both respond the same apartment building.
I get there, standard stuff, they tell me to wait, 10 min later, they text a code and room number. I guess there was a confusion or something because there was another monger getting at the same time. We both go up the same floor, we obviously don't live there so he stops and I go to the room. Turns out, I was given the wrong room. But the lady was nice about it, no big deal I guess.
Service was standard. Asian lady, 40's, tiny with giant breasts. Looks not to bad. She has a small waist which I love. She first asks for the payment, 120 for hh, then, naked, the massage comes in. Not that bad. Standard CBJ and cfs. Pop in the bag, and I go on my way with a water and sweets. As I got dressed she asked for another 20 tip. WTF? Whatever I gave it to her.
She saves my phone, gives me a card, and tells me to contact that number directly next time.
Probably won't repeat, unless I'm in the area again and really bored with 140 to waste.
-
11-06-19 13:31 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 164Here's what I already posted in the Inglewood / South Bay forum:
Originally Posted by PchDude
[View Original Post]
Purely recollection as I've always been in this area and have been following this sort of thing here for seven years. She is someone to be avoided, bait and switch and / or doesn't follow through with what she promises. I don't recall what they used to say about her looks.
-
11-06-19 00:44 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 107Hanna? Brooklyne? McKenzie?
Anyone have any experience with this one? She's close by in Torrance but the whole three different names and numbers thing is throwing up some red flags for me.
https://milfy.com.losangeles.listcra...post/38759906/
-
11-05-19 19:07 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 28Kyla's Spa
I stop going temple of bliss years ago. Especially since the donation is higher then other places and quality is bad. Place smells like aspergers. Kyla's Spa in valley village is so much better and won't br disappointed. You can't go wrong and treat them with respect. Recently saw the 2 below.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Jenna She's a 19 Year old Stunning Latina Goddess with super long, beautiful hair and full, luscious lips. She's petite at 5'2" and 105 lbs with a very sexy toned and petite body and large, gorgeous all natural 34 D breasts. Jenna is sweetheart and with her soft spoken kindness and raw sensuality you will be spoiled and pampered by this young Princess. Her measurements are 35-27-37. Do not miss your chance to see this striking, dark haired, gem. Jenna. You will be back for more!
🖤128154; IVY 💚.
Ivy is a Beautiful and very Busty 19 year old Sexy Latina Goddess. She is super sweet and fun and always smiling. Ivy has very large all-natural 34 DD breasts, 5'3" tall and 110 lbs. Her measurements are 36-28-38.
Don't miss your chance with this new Erotic and Sensual Sweetheart Ivy! You will be back for more 💚.










Reply With Quote






