Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 272 of 339 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 322 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1010

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by FredFourLess  [View Original Post]
    Here's what I already posted in the Inglewood / South Bay forum:

    Purely recollection as I've always been in this area and have been following this sort of thing here for seven years. She is someone to be avoided, bait and switch and / or doesn't follow through with what she promises. I don't recall what they used to say about her looks.
    Thanks Fred. I've always wanted to see this one but oh well. Not trying to waste my time or money.

  2. #1009

    Ktown agency

    I just finished a meet at ktown. Odd thing, I saw two separate ads on city x guides and I hit them both up. Different ad, different phone, description, but both said downtown. I message both to see what's good, they both respond the same apartment building.

    I get there, standard stuff, they tell me to wait, 10 min later, they text a code and room number. I guess there was a confusion or something because there was another monger getting at the same time. We both go up the same floor, we obviously don't live there so he stops and I go to the room. Turns out, I was given the wrong room. But the lady was nice about it, no big deal I guess.

    Service was standard. Asian lady, 40's, tiny with giant breasts. Looks not to bad. She has a small waist which I love. She first asks for the payment, 120 for hh, then, naked, the massage comes in. Not that bad. Standard CBJ and cfs. Pop in the bag, and I go on my way with a water and sweets. As I got dressed she asked for another 20 tip. WTF? Whatever I gave it to her.

    She saves my phone, gives me a card, and tells me to contact that number directly next time.

    Probably won't repeat, unless I'm in the area again and really bored with 140 to waste.

  3. #1008
    Quote Originally Posted by PchDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? She's close by in Torrance but the whole three different names and numbers thing is throwing up some red flags for me.

    https://milfy.com.losangeles.listcra...post/38759906/
    Here's what I already posted in the Inglewood / South Bay forum:

    Purely recollection as I've always been in this area and have been following this sort of thing here for seven years. She is someone to be avoided, bait and switch and / or doesn't follow through with what she promises. I don't recall what they used to say about her looks.

  4. #1007

    Hanna? Brooklyne? McKenzie?

    Anyone have any experience with this one? She's close by in Torrance but the whole three different names and numbers thing is throwing up some red flags for me.

    https://milfy.com.losangeles.listcra...post/38759906/

  5. #1006

    Kyla's Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    This one is short fat and a lesbian who is angry at the world and who does not like dick.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/sola-cura/

    I have never been so rushed and mistreated at the temple of bullshit since that crazy fucken maya celeste (who is still fuken there) almost killed me with her fat fucken thighs on my legs in her patented shitty handjob position. I nees a safe space to go and cry in.

    I might complain to the fuken bbb or hoa.

    Man, they need to clear some of the deadweight in this place.
    I stop going temple of bliss years ago. Especially since the donation is higher then other places and quality is bad. Place smells like aspergers. Kyla's Spa in valley village is so much better and won't br disappointed. You can't go wrong and treat them with respect. Recently saw the 2 below.

    Jenna She's a 19 Year old Stunning Latina Goddess with super long, beautiful hair and full, luscious lips. She's petite at 5'2" and 105 lbs with a very sexy toned and petite body and large, gorgeous all natural 34 D breasts. Jenna is sweetheart and with her soft spoken kindness and raw sensuality you will be spoiled and pampered by this young Princess. Her measurements are 35-27-37. Do not miss your chance to see this striking, dark haired, gem. Jenna. You will be back for more!

    🖤128154; IVY 💚.

    Ivy is a Beautiful and very Busty 19 year old Sexy Latina Goddess. She is super sweet and fun and always smiling. Ivy has very large all-natural 34 DD breasts, 5'3" tall and 110 lbs. Her measurements are 36-28-38.

    Don't miss your chance with this new Erotic and Sensual Sweetheart Ivy! You will be back for more 💚.

  6. #1005
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about your encounter. Pix look hot. You shoulda walked away at the door.
    Been there done that! This is the typical Russian experience. $400/500 get's you 1 pop per session if you finish before your 1 hr. Is up then it's over. They always claim GFE but are very non-GFE. Seldom BBJ and DFK. They do like DATY and in many cases allow that since you are servicing them.

    It used to be better a decade ago and there were many beautiful and talented Euro and Russian hotties to be had. Today it's short-timers visiting the city on a tour and they don't care about repeat business so service suffers.

  7. #1004

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about your encounter. Pix look hot. You shoulda walked away at the door.
    400 - 500 $$$ Is this the amount we have to pay around here for white women?

  8. #1003
    Quote Originally Posted by VanAlden  [View Original Post]
    What a disaster and disappointment. Pics are great. But not her. She is 20 lbs heavier even though she said photos were real and current. I asked for dress and lingerie and she met me with athletic bra and panties. No Kissing at all. She turned her head. Here. The lox is for your clothes she says. She was distant and willing to suck and fuck, but no connection what's so ever. Popped in 20 minutes and she gets up and showers. That's it she says. One pop even though I went for the hour. Total rip. Def TOFTT. But I had to find out about the Russian gals.

    My advice would be to stay from this foxy listed girls. Maybe all are not like that. Anyone else have any experience?

    https://www.foxylists.com/annasophia
    Sorry about your encounter. Pix look hot. You shoulda walked away at the door.

  9. #1002
    Quote Originally Posted by LongLover  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm trying to find my first lactating or pregnant provider while in town next week.
    Tiffanyy213 on HX Has someone 6 months pregnant.

  10. #1001

    Lactating or Pregnant?

    Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm trying to find my first lactating or pregnant provider while in town next week.

  11. #1000

    Report on Anna Sophia from FoxyLxxts

    What a disaster and disappointment. Pics are great. But not her. She is 20 lbs heavier even though she said photos were real and current. I asked for dress and lingerie and she met me with athletic bra and panties. No Kissing at all. She turned her head. Here. The lox is for your clothes she says. She was distant and willing to suck and fuck, but no connection what's so ever. Popped in 20 minutes and she gets up and showers. That's it she says. One pop even though I went for the hour. Total rip. Def TOFTT. But I had to find out about the Russian gals.

    My advice would be to stay from this foxy listed girls. Maybe all are not like that. Anyone else have any experience?

    https://www.foxylists.com/annasophia

  12. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggPound  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't posted since late Feb of this year and hasn't been seen at all. She used to be available weekly and seems like she has disappeared from her Pasadena spot and nobody has seen her since?
    Her services have also gone down the drain the last year and 1/2. If you think you're going to get the special service of "no" hat. She doesn't offer that anymore! Also, she is a major deadfish as well.

    Kinda like okay give me your $, strip lay down and lets go. No enthusiam whatsoever and very lackluster effort in her part. If that is what you want it's your $.

  13. #998

    Angelcheeks

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggPound  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't posted since late Feb of this year and hasn't been seen at all. She used to be available weekly and seems like she has disappeared from her Pasadena spot and nobody has seen her since?
    She only sees regulars and is no longer active on Hx. I just saw her in early October and plan on seeing her again. She has lost a lot of weight and is back to her skinny self again. She will see you if she has given you her digits. And she is no longer doing incalls on Madison Avenue. Completely different city now.

  14. #997

    Tried as well

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggPound  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't posted since late Feb of this year and hasn't been seen at all. She used to be available weekly and seems like she has disappeared from her Pasadena spot and nobody has seen her since?
    Also tried reaching her a couple of times earlier this year. No response. Had seen her 3 x when she was active. My guess is she went back home across the pond.

  15. #996

    Anybody know what happened to AngelCheeks7 from hx?

    She hasn't posted since late Feb of this year and hasn't been seen at all. She used to be available weekly and seems like she has disappeared from her Pasadena spot and nobody has seen her since?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape