Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 338 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 5070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by JustnBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys!

    She is at a hotel off Sepulveda and not living in a camper. Not sure about BB.

    https://40up.com.losangeles.listcraw...post/27895379/

    Justn Beaver.
    She works with another gal who's missing a front tooth. They're also pimped.

  2. #464

    Need help finding a escort

    This was a few months ago. She's Russian, maybe early 30's, light reddish hair, oh man she was amazing. I can't seem to find her. Need help! She did BBJ, to CIM, then after words CFS with another BBJ to finish again. Please PM if you know who I'm talking about please. She also did $$. Thank you!

  3. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger21  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I want to try the blonde, not so much for the looks but because of the skinny+busty+MILF thing. Honestly, I was a little sketched out about the camper and all but now that a few have tried maybe not. Do you think BBFS was on the menu?
    Hey guys!

    She is at a hotel off Sepulveda and not living in a camper. Not sure about BB.

    https://40up.com.losangeles.listcraw...post/27895379/

    Justn Beaver.

  4. #462

    Recommendations

    Coming back to Cali on a business trip to the Pasadena area the second week of January. Used to monger in OC a few years ago between BP, AMPs, and Tijuana strip club in Stanton. Never really came up to LA.

    With the demise of BP, I'm not sure where to look for the most options. Used HX before but generally found it to be a pain in the ass. Any insight either PM or reply is appreciated.

  5. #461
    Quote Originally Posted by JustnBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Hey guy,

    It wasn't too bad but I spent 150 for an hour but left about 45 minutes later even though there was no rush to leave. Here is the number 310xxxx266 and she looks better than when that picture was taken or maybe it was dark enough so that I couldn't really tell because her breast where big and rolling around like the ocean.

    Justn Beaver.
    Thanks for the info. I want to try the blonde, not so much for the looks but because of the skinny+busty+MILF thing. Honestly, I was a little sketched out about the camper and all but now that a few have tried maybe not. Do you think BBFS was on the menu?

  6. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger21  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Hey guy,

    It wasn't too bad but I spent 150 for an hour but left about 45 minutes later even though there was no rush to leave. Here is the number 310xxxx266 and she looks better than when that picture was taken or maybe it was dark enough so that I couldn't really tell because her breast where big and rolling around like the ocean.

    Justn Beaver.

  7. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by JustnBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    I was working really hard lately and got recently got half my bonus so and thus I wanted some Super BIG boobies.

    I visited the blonde lady that was discussed with a Latina who used to go as a Non-pro back in the day, and also got the latina lady who operated as a substitute when one tired out.

    BBBJ, cfs. Nothing special but a 2 for 1.

    I was humping one, while fingering the down below of the other yet it was not like a movie but it was okay good since I live near by and there were some big boobies everywhere which is what I wanted and the down belows didn't smell too bad as I was getting some beaver. Okay service. 2 for 1.

    Coukd of tried out flow but got krazy lazy.

    Justn Beaver.
    What was the damage?

  8. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I want to say I got head from the blonde. She was staying in a very old house in the venice area. She was in a small room and the owner of the house was dying, literally, I could hear her death rattle breathing. The blonde or someone who looked like her blew me for 30 minutes I think I had to watch squirrels fuking to cum.
    Hey Guys,

    I was working really hard lately and got recently got half my bonus so and thus I wanted some Super BIG boobies.

    I visited the blonde lady that was discussed with a Latina who used to go as a Non-pro back in the day, and also got the latina lady who operated as a substitute when one tired out.

    BBBJ, cfs. Nothing special but a 2 for 1.

    I was humping one, while fingering the down below of the other yet it was not like a movie but it was okay good since I live near by and there were some big boobies everywhere which is what I wanted and the down belows didn't smell too bad as I was getting some beaver. Okay service. 2 for 1.

    Coukd of tried out flow but got krazy lazy.

    Justn Beaver.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181219_152128.jpg‎   20181219_154526.jpg‎  

  9. #457
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    You lose some and then you almost lose some more

    So I was trolling on city pig guide and there is this black bbw posting. She seemed decent and near me, so I hit her up.

    She was a fucken whale, dumber than a bag of fisher price hammers, and had the stereotypical case of Bacterial Vaginosis. I thought maybe she would let me tittie fuck her but the rapport between us was like draymond and durant.

    Details on who to avoid via pm, but for now, just stay away from all BBW.

    I figured that I was due a pleasant next mongering. So I get a text from a slim white gal doing FBSM on the west sa eeed. I had seen her a year ago and I nearly blew my cock off. She quoted me a low rate and I thought if I paid her more it would be more interactive. It was a very good hour and she worked me from behind but she kept her distance form my 12 inch maglite. At the end she kind of asked if anything was missing. I really wanted to say that I wanted to finger her Bush I may try again.

    Details on a westside FBSM with heavy social media presence available via PM .

  10. #456
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Blonde one

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    She's not fine. She's missing teeth and pretty big. That being said I've gotten head from her and her more attractive looking blonde with big fake tits friend at the same time. They both work out of a camper parked off Jefferson near Culver City. It smells. It's grimey. It's sketchy but those two will suck the soul out of you for maybe $40 each. Probably less.
    I want to say I got head from the blonde. She was staying in a very old house in the venice area. She was in a small room and the owner of the house was dying, literally, I could hear her death rattle breathing. The blonde or someone who looked like her blew me for 30 minutes I think I had to watch squirrels fuking to cum.

  11. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoNOut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this girl? She's up early, which is hard to find in an escort (since they usually work late). She's out of Pasadena right now, but I'm sure she's worked LA area.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-in-...cesss-14540095
    In her ad, her pimp wrote "Older black gentleman only. ".

  12. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    She's not fine. She's missing teeth and pretty big. That being said I've gotten head from her and her more attractive looking blonde with big fake tits friend at the same time. They both work out of a camper parked off Jefferson near Culver City. It smells. It's grimey. It's sketchy but those two will suck the soul out of you for maybe $40 each. Probably less.
    Sounds fun. Any chance they BBFS cip? It would be great to visit on Christmas Eve. Maybe even bring a portable grill and have a BBQ outside their camp.

  13. #453

    Info on China

    Anyone have any info on this girl? She's up early, which is hard to find in an escort (since they usually work late). She's out of Pasadena right now, but I'm sure she's worked LA area.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-in-...cesss-14540095

  14. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweat69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has tried this fine mature lady? Any information will be appreciated!

    https://40up.com.losangeles.listcraw...post/27806050/
    She's not fine. She's missing teeth and pretty big. That being said I've gotten head from her and her more attractive looking blonde with big fake tits friend at the same time. They both work out of a camper parked off Jefferson near Culver City. It smells. It's grimey. It's sketchy but those two will suck the soul out of you for maybe $40 each. Probably less.

  15. #451

    Anyone?

    Anyone has tried this fine mature lady? Any information will be appreciated!

    https://40up.com.losangeles.listcraw...post/27806050/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape