Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1948

    She's in Storrs?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for this girl?
    Her profile says she's in Fairfield.

  2. #1947
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    On her FB it says she is in a relationship.

    Can you give more details on your experience? Is she wild, BBBJ? Cim? Fiv? I'm debating if to proceed with her.
    I talked to her for a week or two. Found her on fb and realized we had like 10 friends in common. Too close for comfort so I passed.

  3. #1946
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    I've also been talking to her and she offered a car date as well. They should create a new tag on SA to indicate, 'Car Date Friendly'.
    I like that idea "car date friendly".

  4. #1945

    Car Dates

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Was texting with her for a few weeks and finally got time that worked for both of us. She is real and the pics are accurate.

    I scooped her up at some condos off of turnpike in berlin. She has no license and does not drive. Claims to live with her bf. Smokes weed. Very cute voice and has a personality.

    Opted for a car date, BBBJCIM & spit. Got to play with the girls while she was busy. Good skills, she was very aggressive, but takes direction. Likes what she does.

    She seems like a higher volume girl.

    Damage was $40. She will negotiate.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2e236...6-e6c487170e77
    I've also been talking to her and she offered a car date as well. They should create a new tag on SA to indicate, 'Car Date Friendly'.

  5. #1944

    Cutiepiekiss

    Was texting with her for a few weeks and finally got time that worked for both of us. She is real and the pics are accurate.

    I scooped her up at some condos off of turnpike in berlin. She has no license and does not drive. Claims to live with her bf. Smokes weed. Very cute voice and has a personality.

    Opted for a car date, BBBJCIM & spit. Got to play with the girls while she was busy. Good skills, she was very aggressive, but takes direction. Likes what she does.

    She seems like a higher volume girl.

    Damage was $40. She will negotiate.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2e236...6-e6c487170e77

  6. #1943

    Katie

    On her FB it says she is in a relationship.

    Can you give more details on your experience? Is she wild, BBBJ? Cim? Fiv? I'm debating if to proceed with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week, easy setup, she drove to my place, pics are hers but she looked a bit different, not in a bad way though, lacks personality and smelled of smoke but had a good time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/913c4...5-a414f3c6dacc

  7. #1942
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I am in 20 something heaven again. I am so thank full for the Connecticut economy I am almost (almost) happy about paying the heavy taxes here. What is going on is the 20 something women are finding the 20,30 and even 40 something men unable to spend any money on them. They themselves are just getting by themselves with no extra available funds to spend upon these sweet sexy ladies who just want to feel special.

    Special indeed! Local, cute and fresh. You could bounce a quarter off any place on her tight body and get back fifty cents! She visited with a great attitude we drank some wine and were flirty. I took my time as I didn't want to scare her away. Patience my friends patience is the key. The key to getting her panties off and tasting a sweet flavor of youth. OMG, what an adrenaline rush knowing I was about to put my cock into something so sweet and innocent (but not) looking. Her oral skills are above average her ass oh man her ass is perfect. Small b cups but she loved to ride and I made the most of them while they bounced above me. I put her through the paces except for doggy which I am saving for later this week. The best part was when she came on my cock her vagina contracted and made me explode! I fucking came about a half gallon of myself and my cock stayed hard so I just kept on pumping for another 2 min relishing in the feeling of release and enjoying the look of ecstasy on her face.

    She is a keeper. She said she hasn't put out in over 4 months has been busy with school. I intend to keep her very busy and fill her every chance I get. Total cost was 150 and she was happy about the gift.

    I have a lunch date with a cute chocolate flavored honey this afternoon and two other sweet somethings in line waiting. Juggling is and art I am becoming very proficient at.

    Poo.
    And the links are?

  8. #1941

    Persistance Pays Off

    I am in 20 something heaven again. I am so thank full for the Connecticut economy I am almost (almost) happy about paying the heavy taxes here. What is going on is the 20 something women are finding the 20,30 and even 40 something men unable to spend any money on them. They themselves are just getting by themselves with no extra available funds to spend upon these sweet sexy ladies who just want to feel special.

    Special indeed! Local, cute and fresh. You could bounce a quarter off any place on her tight body and get back fifty cents! She visited with a great attitude we drank some wine and were flirty. I took my time as I didn't want to scare her away. Patience my friends patience is the key. The key to getting her panties off and tasting a sweet flavor of youth. OMG, what an adrenaline rush knowing I was about to put my cock into something so sweet and innocent (but not) looking. Her oral skills are above average her ass oh man her ass is perfect. Small b cups but she loved to ride and I made the most of them while they bounced above me. I put her through the paces except for doggy which I am saving for later this week. The best part was when she came on my cock her vagina contracted and made me explode! I fucking came about a half gallon of myself and my cock stayed hard so I just kept on pumping for another 2 min relishing in the feeling of release and enjoying the look of ecstasy on her face.

    She is a keeper. She said she hasn't put out in over 4 months has been busy with school. I intend to keep her very busy and fill her every chance I get. Total cost was 150 and she was happy about the gift.

    I have a lunch date with a cute chocolate flavored honey this afternoon and two other sweet somethings in line waiting. Juggling is and art I am becoming very proficient at.

    Poo.

  9. #1940

    Stick to your guns

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I actually met with her and had a drink. Definitely a ten but so is a Ferrari. Both would be awesome to drive but just not practical.

    I am finding as of late consistency with a $400 asking price for a ppm. Most seem to be holding their grounds negotiating down only to 300. A few went as low as two and I almost jumped but I did find a sweet young thing from the area that was happy to take $150. We had a good time her being 21 and all, knew what she was doing in the sack. She did have a few rules such as she didn't want to suck cock and didn't want any cum to touch her any place. Still that tight young stuff is hard to beat!

    Poo.
    Lots of GPS going around for sure. That said, I have met a few girls recently that are willing to take 200 for ppm. These girls are still high quality. So, they are out there!

  10. #1939

    A Least She is Consist

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Asking for a thousand per meet allowance, what's wrong with them.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/819f4...2-366401433a42
    I actually met with her and had a drink. Definitely a ten but so is a Ferrari. Both would be awesome to drive but just not practical.

    I am finding as of late consistency with a $400 asking price for a ppm. Most seem to be holding their grounds negotiating down only to 300. A few went as low as two and I almost jumped but I did find a sweet young thing from the area that was happy to take $150. We had a good time her being 21 and all, knew what she was doing in the sack. She did have a few rules such as she didn't want to suck cock and didn't want any cum to touch her any place. Still that tight young stuff is hard to beat!

    Poo.

  11. #1938

    Gps

    Asking for a thousand per meet allowance, what's wrong with them.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/819f4...2-366401433a42

  12. #1937
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://images.seeking.com/prod/phot...03610c261d.jpg

    Had the pleasure of this woman's company? Two questions is so was it any good and what did she settle for? I am setting something up with her for next week. She is a pay to play type woman.

    Poo.
    She is also listed on What's Your Price. She looks delicious, but I haven't made an offer yet. My sense is that she's not going to settle for what the STG girls get. She's probably going to want more.

  13. #1936

    Have Any Of You

    https://images.seeking.com/prod/phot...03610c261d.jpg

    Had the pleasure of this woman's company? Two questions is so was it any good and what did she settle for? I am setting something up with her for next week. She is a pay to play type woman.

    Poo.

  14. #1935

    Katie

    Saw her last week, easy setup, she drove to my place, pics are hers but she looked a bit different, not in a bad way though, lacks personality and smelled of smoke but had a good time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/913c4...5-a414f3c6dacc

  15. #1934

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovice  [View Original Post]
    Just scanned by this!

    How is this considered a relationship?

    "hey! Are you interested in a relationship where you buy pictures / videos of me in exchange for a weekly allowance? And lead to meeting in person".

    Just Sayin'.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2c36f...9-17db349c902b
    I get these replies constantly as well. Do NOT fall for it. If you donate, you will never see nor talk to them again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape