Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1318

    Petite Asian

    https://www.seeking.com/member/43ae0...5-bad912efc0e5

    The face pic doesn't do this one justice. 23 yo tiny, tight, and Asian. Her profile says 4'-11" and that might be stretching things just a little, not even 100 lb. Soaking wet. She's out to earn at the moment and I caught her while she could still be gotten for $100. My guess is she'll be upping that pretty quickly as she gets an education and advances from a sugar baby want to be to UTR. Overall a great attitude and very GFE. Will repeat if I can get the same deal.

  2. #1317

    Has Anyone Tapped This One Yet

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69f76...c-a7d610b72219

    If you have please report on it. Muchas gracias, te lo agradezco.

    Poo.

  3. #1316

    Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BartSimpson12  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate any advice from fellow members. I'm thinking of joining SA to have access to alittle bit cleaner cut group of women, but don't want to waste the money if it's going to be fruitless. I had a bad experience with an escort off of E. Monkey last year and it scared me from using escorts again so seeking arrangements seems like a safer bet. The problem is I'm disabled (I have M. S) and I don't have a ton of funds to be throwing around. My fear is I pay 90 to join site and than have a girl charge me 300 to go out to lunch and no action and get played. I'm on immunosuppressants for my M. S and catching any type of infection would be big trouble for me which is what has me leery of stg or any of the other standard sites for escorts. Is it appropriate to be open and upfront about what your looking for and what your willing to spend on SA? Any advice would be greatly appreciated?
    My two cents. Go back an read the last 18 months posts here. They are full of good dos an donts on SA Lots of good advice is here for you to read. Most of your concerns an questions have already been answered here.

    Most of the girls are fake or gold diggers. Its your task to find the hidden gems. Good luck to you. An welcome to USA SG.

  4. #1315

    Seeking arrangement worth it?

    Would appreciate any advice from fellow members. I'm thinking of joining SA to have access to alittle bit cleaner cut group of women, but don't want to waste the money if it's going to be fruitless. I had a bad experience with an escort off of E. Monkey last year and it scared me from using escorts again so seeking arrangements seems like a safer bet. The problem is I'm disabled (I have M. S) and I don't have a ton of funds to be throwing around. My fear is I pay 90 to join site and than have a girl charge me 300 to go out to lunch and no action and get played. I'm on immunosuppressants for my M. S and catching any type of infection would be big trouble for me which is what has me leery of stg or any of the other standard sites for escorts. Is it appropriate to be open and upfront about what your looking for and what your willing to spend on SA? Any advice would be greatly appreciated?

  5. #1314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by YasPineapple  [View Original Post]
    Yes.

    Have you met up with her before? Anything to report?
    Had great conversations with her for 2 weeks.
    Had a few things in common and were going to try do some of them together and she was really excited to do them.

    Were supposed to meet for a drink Sunday but she called an hour before to say she wasn't feeling well and was going back to sleep. Said she'd text that when she woke up.

    The end of the night I texted her to see if she was still sleeping which she shouldn't have been with her schedule. Told her if she decided she didn't want to meet it's cool and to let me know.

    I cannot see her profile anymore and since it's still active she must have blocked me, LOL.
    Oh well.

  6. #1313

    Storrs

    Quote Originally Posted by YasPineapple  [View Original Post]
    I just want to say that your glowing review is underrating this girl. Absolute freak. Super clean. Some of the best sex I've ever had across dozens of women. Period.
    What's the damage for this girl?

  7. #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Lovingsoul17? 13?

    Purple hair?

    I was talking with her a few days ago but it never went anywhere. She was way too far away from me to drive to.

    I just looked through my message folder and for some reason I can't find our conversation, it's just gone and I don't remember erasing it.
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tell me if si-yonce is still active out of East Hartford.
    Have you met up with her before? Anything to report?

  8. #1311

    Active

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Look on Sa an you will note she has not been active there since Feb 9.
    She is active today I should have said that rather when she joined. My bad.

  9. #1310

    Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Look on Sa an you will note she has not been active there since Feb 9.
    She was active today. The February date is the join date.

  10. #1309

    Note

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tell me if si-yonce is still active out of East Hartford.
    Look on Sa an you will note she has not been active there since Feb 9.

  11. #1308

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tell me if si-yonce is still active out of East Hartford.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/31678...0-9175257e4bff

  12. #1307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576

    Profile check

    Anyone tell me if si-yonce is still active out of East Hartford.

  13. #1306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by YasPineapple  [View Original Post]
    Yup. She got me too by doing all the right things. Luckily only out $20. But I wish I sent it as Goods / Services so I could dispute it.
    Quote Originally Posted by YasPineapple  [View Original Post]
    Yup. She got me too by doing all the right things. Luckily only out $20. But I wish I sent it as Goods / Services so I could dispute it.
    Lovingsoul17? 13?

    Purple hair?

    I was talking with her a few days ago but it never went anywhere. She was way too far away from me to drive to.

    I just looked through my message folder and for some reason I can't find our conversation, it's just gone and I don't remember erasing it.

  14. #1305

    That sucks

    I had several very fulfilling meetings with Erica at that particular Inn, and she was extremely enthusiastic. She started asking for more and more money between meetings, though, so I had to drop her. Three inputs! Great body! Total mercenary!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMancuso  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    Longtime lurker, but took the registration plunge today and hope to add some insights from my experience in the hobby. I know that trust is earned on this site, but please take note.

    I just got back from what I was hoping to be a nice relaxing afternoon with a WYP woman, Erica8199 https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...34lR5jZvO92xL. She posts as a 25 yo and her pic is blurry but probably accurate from maybe 5 years ago. We had drinks and appetizers beer at a local place and agreed to meeting at a nearby notel Just off Frontage Rd in New Haven. She seemed nice sober and level headed and not like a crazy flake.

    Long story short, when we left for the notel in separate vehicles, I fronted her the money for the room so she could make them in her name. I followed her to the place she suggested and waited. She texted and called from the lobby and said they couldn't take cash so she knew of another place. She told me to follow her there, but took off like a bat out of hell and before I knew it, she'd lost me. I tried calling, but the number was one of those burner numbers that had been disconnected.

    I feel like crap for such a rookie error that cost a benjamin, but at this point, the only thing I can do is let others know about her so they don't make the same mistake. One noteworthy way of I'd'ing her is that she's driving an older model White Hyundai Sonata that needs a new muffler and has a gas cap door that won't close. If I can figure out how to add the pics she sent, I will. In the meantime be warned!

  15. #1304

    Branford Ripoff *****

    Hey gents,

    Longtime lurker, but took the registration plunge today and hope to add some insights from my experience in the hobby. I know that trust is earned on this site, but please take note.

    I just got back from what I was hoping to be a nice relaxing afternoon with a WYP woman, Erica8199 https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...34lR5jZvO92xL. She posts as a 25 yo and her pic is blurry but probably accurate from maybe 5 years ago. We had drinks and appetizers beer at a local place and agreed to meeting at a nearby notel Just off Frontage Rd in New Haven. She seemed nice sober and level headed and not like a crazy flake.

    Long story short, when we left for the notel in separate vehicles, I fronted her the money for the room so she could make them in her name. I followed her to the place she suggested and waited. She texted and called from the lobby and said they couldn't take cash so she knew of another place. She told me to follow her there, but took off like a bat out of hell and before I knew it, she'd lost me. I tried calling, but the number was one of those burner numbers that had been disconnected.

    I feel like crap for such a rookie error that cost a benjamin, but at this point, the only thing I can do is let others know about her so they don't make the same mistake. One noteworthy way of I'd'ing her is that she's driving an older model White Hyundai Sonata that needs a new muffler and has a gas cap door that won't close. If I can figure out how to add the pics she sent, I will. In the meantime be warned!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape