Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 6988
-
11-08-19 16:43 #1948Regular Member

Posts: 1She's in Storrs?
Her profile says she's in Fairfield.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 16:24 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 244I talked to her for a week or two. Found her on fb and realized we had like 10 friends in common. Too close for comfort so I passed.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 15:17 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 52I like that idea "car date friendly".
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 11:55 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 660Car Dates
I've also been talking to her and she offered a car date as well. They should create a new tag on SA to indicate, 'Car Date Friendly'.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 10:47 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 265Cutiepiekiss
Was texting with her for a few weeks and finally got time that worked for both of us. She is real and the pics are accurate.
I scooped her up at some condos off of turnpike in berlin. She has no license and does not drive. Claims to live with her bf. Smokes weed. Very cute voice and has a personality.
Opted for a car date, BBBJCIM & spit. Got to play with the girls while she was busy. Good skills, she was very aggressive, but takes direction. Likes what she does.
She seems like a higher volume girl.
Damage was $40. She will negotiate.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2e236...6-e6c487170e77
-
11-05-19 18:35 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 430Katie
On her FB it says she is in a relationship.
Can you give more details on your experience? Is she wild, BBBJ? Cim? Fiv? I'm debating if to proceed with her.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 14:49 #1942Senior Member

Posts: 159And the links are?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 12:12 #1941Senior Member

Posts: 1000Persistance Pays Off
I am in 20 something heaven again. I am so thank full for the Connecticut economy I am almost (almost) happy about paying the heavy taxes here. What is going on is the 20 something women are finding the 20,30 and even 40 something men unable to spend any money on them. They themselves are just getting by themselves with no extra available funds to spend upon these sweet sexy ladies who just want to feel special.
Special indeed! Local, cute and fresh. You could bounce a quarter off any place on her tight body and get back fifty cents! She visited with a great attitude we drank some wine and were flirty. I took my time as I didn't want to scare her away. Patience my friends patience is the key. The key to getting her panties off and tasting a sweet flavor of youth. OMG, what an adrenaline rush knowing I was about to put my cock into something so sweet and innocent (but not) looking. Her oral skills are above average her ass oh man her ass is perfect. Small b cups but she loved to ride and I made the most of them while they bounced above me. I put her through the paces except for doggy which I am saving for later this week. The best part was when she came on my cock her vagina contracted and made me explode! I fucking came about a half gallon of myself and my cock stayed hard so I just kept on pumping for another 2 min relishing in the feeling of release and enjoying the look of ecstasy on her face.
She is a keeper. She said she hasn't put out in over 4 months has been busy with school. I intend to keep her very busy and fill her every chance I get. Total cost was 150 and she was happy about the gift.
I have a lunch date with a cute chocolate flavored honey this afternoon and two other sweet somethings in line waiting. Juggling is and art I am becoming very proficient at.
Poo.
-
11-04-19 09:25 #1940Senior Member

Posts: 265Stick to your guns
Lots of GPS going around for sure. That said, I have met a few girls recently that are willing to take 200 for ppm. These girls are still high quality. So, they are out there!
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 05:24 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 1000A Least She is Consist
I actually met with her and had a drink. Definitely a ten but so is a Ferrari. Both would be awesome to drive but just not practical.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
I am finding as of late consistency with a $400 asking price for a ppm. Most seem to be holding their grounds negotiating down only to 300. A few went as low as two and I almost jumped but I did find a sweet young thing from the area that was happy to take $150. We had a good time her being 21 and all, knew what she was doing in the sack. She did have a few rules such as she didn't want to suck cock and didn't want any cum to touch her any place. Still that tight young stuff is hard to beat!
Poo.
-
11-03-19 19:14 #1938Senior Member

Posts: 480Gps
Asking for a thousand per meet allowance, what's wrong with them.
https://www.seeking.com/member/819f4...2-366401433a42
-
11-02-19 13:10 #1937Senior Member

Posts: 311She is also listed on What's Your Price. She looks delicious, but I haven't made an offer yet. My sense is that she's not going to settle for what the STG girls get. She's probably going to want more.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 13:00 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 1000Have Any Of You
https://images.seeking.com/prod/phot...03610c261d.jpg
Had the pleasure of this woman's company? Two questions is so was it any good and what did she settle for? I am setting something up with her for next week. She is a pay to play type woman.
Poo.
-
11-01-19 22:15 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 480Katie
Saw her last week, easy setup, she drove to my place, pics are hers but she looked a bit different, not in a bad way though, lacks personality and smelled of smoke but had a good time.
https://www.seeking.com/member/913c4...5-a414f3c6dacc
-
11-01-19 08:28 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 208Me too
I get these replies constantly as well. Do NOT fall for it. If you donate, you will never see nor talk to them again.
Originally Posted by TheNovice
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




