rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24
    Anyone have any good info on Salem ladies that are UTR VIP? I've got a decent list of girls from Salem that I've seen but I'm craving something new.

  2. #23

    Jeanie Rivers is my Salem go to

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?240223-Jeanierivers

    I've seen Jeanie multiple times since 2010. Met her when she was 18 and danced at Stars when it was by the river.

    She went off to the Bunnyranch then did porn for a few years. She is a Top 3 GFE / PSE in the state. YMMV she has warmed up to me over the years so not sure if her menu is wide open for Newbies. Definitely no Greek and CFS. Everything is available. LFK / DFK depending on her mood. One time after DATY where she came a couple times in my mouth she just grabbed me and DFK, so I would recommend to just let her dictate the kissing. Same with FIV, sometimes she lets me, sometimes she doesn't, CLIT play is allowed. Multiple positions. And BBBJ with a few times CIM, again she just did that on her own so another thing I would just let her decide. Her rate is ridiculous low, just 200 roses. For the effort and activities she allows? She's like the Costco of the hobby, incredible value for the price. She has aged gracefully and her body and face are sexy in person. She's a true discreet pro too, she won't ever make unsolicited calls or texts like some girls asking to "Hook up. " She will return call / texts fairly promptly. No a drug user and not managed by a pimp, no need to worry about being robbed. Her incall is in a nice neighbourhood.

  3. #22

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by Joponn  [View Original Post]
    http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...t/277230595199

    Have my eye on her but not sure if I can trust her, any useful info?
    Yeah she has that look. Suspect Meth. But she has a rocking body in her photos. On the fence.

  4. #21

    MAXINE Giamax


  5. #20

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by AkaBruno  [View Original Post]
    For sure, good skills. Terrible time management and response.

    Boomer did she post this anywhere, I just hit her up and she quoted $. 5 and $$ ? Wouldn't mind trying her out.

    I've had my eye out for awhile, she's bad with responses but her ad photos sure are inviting.

    I've seen her, could you elaborate on being able to trust her?
    I wasn't sure if I hat seen her before with a bad outcome.

    But its all good I took the plunge and do not regret hat a very good pleasureful time .

  6. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOldFuck  [View Original Post]
    Casey is a good fuck I have seen her quite a few times. Really good BBBJ really smooth mouth. Tight pussy gets wet when she gets off. Likes to ride cock. Down side she Can be a bit hard to get in touch with.
    For sure, good skills. Terrible time management and response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    FYI if you're into older voluptuous ladies Maxine just lowered her rates for an hour about to a buck sixty. She's pretty enthusiastic and not a clock watcher. No texting and not a polished scheduler. She's nice and down to earth, no GPS at all. BBBJ, FS. I believe greek is available. She kinda loosely suggested BBFS may be an option but I went in covered.
    Boomer did she post this anywhere, I just hit her up and she quoted $. 5 and $$ ? Wouldn't mind trying her out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye out for awhile, she's bad with responses but her ad photos sure are inviting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joponn  [View Original Post]
    http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...t/277230595199

    Have my eye on her but not sure if I can trust her, any useful info?
    I've seen her, could you elaborate on being able to trust her?

  7. #18

    Missy

    http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...t/277230595199

    Have my eye on her but not sure if I can trust her, any useful info?

  8. #17

  9. #16

    MAXINE Giamax

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    Had a couple visits with Maxine. She's in South Salem. 50 year old. Nice Bbw. Great BBBJ. Kisses, cfs. Great moves in missionary. She is on the submissive side but gets into it. Gets very wet when she comes. I'd recommend half hour because she gets right to it. I think she will do Greek not my thing but she seemed to want it. She's on tna as Giamax.
    FYI if you're into older voluptuous ladies Maxine just lowered her rates for an hour about to a buck sixty. She's pretty enthusiastic and not a clock watcher. No texting and not a polished scheduler. She's nice and down to earth, no GPS at all. BBBJ, FS. I believe greek is available. She kinda loosely suggested BBFS may be an option but I went in covered.

  10. #15

    Casey503

    Casey is a good fuck I have seen her quite a few times. Really good BBBJ really smooth mouth. Tight pussy gets wet when she gets off. Likes to ride cock. Down side she Can be a bit hard to get in touch with.

  11. #14

    Similar

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to set up with her twice. Got blown off both times. Last time we set up an hour, late afternoon her incall, a day in advance. I confirmed the next morning. I asked for general location and hour or so before. . silence. I texted a couple more times then gave up. She responded later in the evening that she fell asleep. No apology or attempt to reschedule. FAIL.
    I tried to see her but she wanted me to get her a room for the night because she said her house had caught on fire (maybe all the smoking) I backed out.

  12. #13

    Deborah

    Quote Originally Posted by AkaBruno  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen her once, probably won't go because because being in there for 30 minutes had me coming out smelling like a straight ash tray. If you smoke, not so much of a big deal to you. If you like shorter thicker women she will be great for you! Encounter itself was ok. Has decent head game. But she was reluctant to do anything else I wanted. Overall I probably wouldn't go back purely because of the heaving indoor smoking.
    I've tried to set up with her twice. Got blown off both times. Last time we set up an hour, late afternoon her incall, a day in advance. I confirmed the next morning. I asked for general location and hour or so before. . silence. I texted a couple more times then gave up. She responded later in the evening that she fell asleep. No apology or attempt to reschedule. FAIL.

  13. #12

    Gina Massage only?


  14. #11

    Agreed with Bruno

    Saw her in the past- All that he said. Not really worth the time.

  15. #10

    Giaax aka Maxine

    Quote Originally Posted by Nbsjrn  [View Original Post]
    New to this how would I get a hold of Maxine.
    She posts ads on Skip the Games, TNA and I THINK Escort Babylon. Just give her a phone call.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape