Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: BBFS and BBBJ

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 392
Come be a VIP
This blog is moderated by AdmireMyRealit
  1. #137

    So true, PharmaGuy

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sin is a good dude, for many if us it's the same, just a side gig. You should see my girlfriend (a rare smoking hot, has money and ultra cool / funny chick). The reason I pay is so I don't have to hang out with them. Free pussy is beyond easy to get, but hard to deal with. JMHO.

    PG.
    I have a couple of MILFs that are happy for an Alpha Male (mentality) to take them out and then have my way with them. I am kind of a dork, but over the years, I have collected a bunch of aspects to my personal profile that are intriguing to women in their 40's. Anyone can do this. It's about being polite, funny, attentive, clean and having a job (or two). I am hardly the best looking guy, but I look like I have my act together and I am in good but not amazing shape. These are all attainable by all of us.

    The paid for pussy is exactly what PG said. It's enjoyable if you find someone you click with. It's not any more expensive than my civilian FWBs, and at least they go away. The "free" girls always want to spend more time, text a lot, etc etc. I just want someone to hang out with socially and then have mind blowing sex.

    Not sure what this has to do with BBFS, although I always get that from my MILF civilians.

  2. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2 cents. My boy Sin is the truth! His game is on point! This hobby is just a side thing for him, not his only source of pussy. Just sayin!

    The point of this convo is getting what you want without having to pay more or beg. In Sin's case, not paying at all! I know for a fact that some of the girls Sin has seen (SP's) have contacted him for booty-call sessions "off the clock"!

    You really don't have it "figured out"! LOL!!
    Sin is a good dude, for many if us it's the same, just a side gig. You should see my girlfriend (a rare smoking hot, has money and ultra cool / funny chick). The reason I pay is so I don't have to hang out with them. Free pussy is beyond easy to get, but hard to deal with. JMHO.

    PG.

  3. #135

    Lauren Still Active

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    She still around you know?
    Yes she is still working. A fellow brother just gave me her number. I will pm you.

    Let her know I will also call after having put up with the family today.

  4. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by TrashcanMan  [View Original Post]
    I've creampied both of them.
    I have as well, the first time I saw her she just asked if I wanted a condom.

    Only have seen Riley once with Stephanie, 2 pops, 2 creamy pies.

  5. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBro  [View Original Post]
    No one knows what thread to put her in anymore after the dream I had just she belongs in this one too. Seeing her was a long time cumming. Picked her up once but had to let her go because I only had 20 Mario's and she required 30 (back then). Then I got and lost her digits. So I want to thank the homie (who will remain nameless) who hooked me up with her digits based on contribution (you know who you are.).

    Rarely have I ever seen a girl get such glowing reviews, I was worried she couldn't live up to them but she did and then some. She could teach a masters class in being a provider. She knows just what to do. When she saw the cover was hindering my enjoyment, she offered me BB. Didn't last long after the cover finally came off. CIP (her suggestion.).

    I'll spare you more details as I don't like post that read like smut and that is exactly what it would sound like if I said everything that happened.

    She is special and you should see her if you haven't. The only negative is I had to wait an hour as she had just awoken. 80 qv +10 tip for the BB.
    She still around you know?

  6. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Cfs but BBBJ is on point. Started seeing her a few weeks ago.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...902/9043644212
    Does she have an updated number or ad?

  7. #131

    Not harmful in anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    I agree! Just don't be too aggressive, can be a fine line.
    Aggressive is the wrong word, more like assertive. When I say "take charge" it was not meant to be in any harmful way. It simply means being a man, giving directions and not pussy-footing around acting like a teenager getting laid for the first time. A lot of grown men do that shit.

    Women don't like pussies, they like men who know how to handle them in such a way that makes them horny.

  8. #130

    Not iqnoring you

    But I don't usually give out BBFS info openly for all to see, especially newbies. Suit up, play with established providers like on our sister side, there are many nice ladies, and if you are clean and polite, you might get rewarded. Why are you on loser site STG? Use our sister site - we have reviewed many of them, (a few are less than 5 star) but they support this site. Fuck STG. Hell, we don't know you, you might be a dirty douchbag. Just my. 02 YD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spockie007  [View Original Post]
    Already got scammed once. Would someone recommend a lady that will do BBFS and who is thin and tight in the Orlando area (feel free to message me)? I am here for another day and would really appreciate any insights from anyone willing to share. Thanks!

  9. #129

    Would someone help me

    Already got scammed once. Would someone recommend a lady that will do BBFS and who is thin and tight in the Orlando area (feel free to message me)? I am here for another day and would really appreciate any insights from anyone willing to share. Thanks!

  10. #128

    Watch out for this scammer

    Advertises bb, BBBJ, and Greek. Claimed she has a room on international drive close to the convention center. I couldn't make it the first day and so when I called the second day for outcall she asked for a 100 to make sure I wasn't wasting her time. Never showed up or responded to my texts. Number is 917-xxx-1566 and her ad is http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema.../217716689796. Don't fall for the bs and stay clear.

  11. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    I don't know where you get you info from but Stephanie and Riley DO NOT offer BBFS for any amount of money. They are clean girls and not on the candy. I've been a costomer of theirs for a while now. It's not on their menu. If it was I wouldn't be seeing them.
    I've creampied both of them.

  12. #126
    Yes, what is up with the dick pics and the dude? I remember contacting her a few months back and she was one of those that just texts an address to a house immediately without us even setting a time for a date. Which is always a gigantic red flag. No real person gives their house address out without setting a date time.

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    OK, so you guys like them chubby, er, uh I mean curvy. But click on the old ad photos. There is a nice surprise that would make this a deal breaker even if she was a spinner. Appreciate the posting, but there are alarming photos to be seen.

  13. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    Take charge. That's what they want and like!
    I agree! Just don't be too aggressive, can be a fine line.

  14. #124

    Exactly!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    This wise man knows whatever the f*ck he is saying.

    Fuck permissions, these girls take directions and want you to take charge. I was always the nice guy asking if I could kiss this and that for certain girls. Always was a hit or miss with this strat. F*ck all that gentleman mama raised me to be bullsh*t, I'm here to f*ck. And tell after LOL.

    Helped out with my frivolous sex life outside the hobby too. Yall should take notes. Take charge and be nice about it, leave a tip and you're back for the GFE you never had! Things your baby-bottom, pedestal girlfriend wouldn't do for you but would do if they're paid. That's what I like about this hobby.
    Take charge. That's what they want and like!

  15. #123

    Shout out

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, the girls actually enjoy BBFS believe or not, but they won't do it with everyone and understandably so. It's not always about the extra $, if she does not feel comfortable with you, it ain't going to happen. I've had bb sessions even with the ones that say no bb in their ad. It's all about the way you approach her and make her feel when you're with her.

    If you're a beta male, you're not ever going to get bb service w / out paying more. How do you know if you're a beta male? You're the guy that keeps asking permission and throwing more $ at her to get what you want.

    Be alpha and the doors open much wider! .
    This wise man knows whatever the f*ck he is saying.

    Fuck permissions, these girls take directions and want you to take charge. I was always the nice guy asking if I could kiss this and that for certain girls. Always was a hit or miss with this strat. F*ck all that gentleman mama raised me to be bullsh*t, I'm here to f*ck. And tell after LOL.

    Helped out with my frivolous sex life outside the hobby too. Yall should take notes. Take charge and be nice about it, leave a tip and you're back for the GFE you never had! Things your baby-bottom, pedestal girlfriend wouldn't do for you but would do if they're paid. That's what I like about this hobby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191102-093921_Gallery.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape