Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BBFS and BBBJ

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 392
Come be a VIP
This blog is moderated by AdmireMyRealit
  1. #62

    Christine. Sopradic reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Christine #(953) lost her phone & won't answer new number when I need her to. Also getting messages from Lisa (#485) for cash but she's less attractive & tired of cip back to back.
    Christine just got back to me after reading your post. Her new number is 593, contacted me out of the blue. Pm me if you need it.

  2. #61

    Christine & Lisa

    Christine #(953) lost her phone & won't answer new number when I need her to. Also getting messages from Lisa (#485) for cash but she's less attractive & tired of cip back to back.

  3. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes519  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the link?
    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....975/4075641731

  4. #59

    Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Christine is pretty good. I kind of wish she had an in call. BBBJ followed by cip for. 6 marios.

    Her ad is on listcrawler ending #1731.
    Do you have the link?

  5. #58

    Christine

    Christine is pretty good. I kind of wish she had an in call. BBBJ followed by cip for. 6 marios.

    Her ad is on listcrawler ending #1731.

  6. #57

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by Nsb32  [View Original Post]
    There used to be this woman in Apopka I liked seeing for relief, but can't find her anymoreI'm not on here very often, but was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. If this is the wrong forum for this, I apologize, and let me know where would be appropriate to post.
    Try this: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...1715&cityid=98.

    Pilot.

  7. #56

    Apopka

    Most of the new providers in Apopka provide BBFS. Just something to keep an eye out for.

  8. #55
    Senior Member


    Posts: 188
    Susan is back in action. Last week she was trying to get an incall but was doing car dates. She has (or at least had) an ad up.

    Quote Originally Posted by McPuffin  [View Original Post]
    Probably Susan.

  9. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsb32  [View Original Post]
    There used to be this woman in Apopka I liked seeing for relief, but can't find her anymoreI'm not on here very often, but was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. If this is the wrong forum for this, I apologize, and let me know where would be appropriate to post.
    Probably Susan.

  10. #53
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Looking to get blown but don't know where or who

    There used to be this woman in Apopka I liked seeing for relief, but can't find her anymoreI'm not on here very often, but was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. If this is the wrong forum for this, I apologize, and let me know where would be appropriate to post.

  11. #52

    Lauren

    No one knows what thread to put her in anymore after the dream I had just she belongs in this one too. Seeing her was a long time cumming. Picked her up once but had to let her go because I only had 20 Mario's and she required 30 (back then). Then I got and lost her digits. So I want to thank the homie (who will remain nameless) who hooked me up with her digits based on contribution (you know who you are.).

    Rarely have I ever seen a girl get such glowing reviews, I was worried she couldn't live up to them but she did and then some. She could teach a masters class in being a provider. She knows just what to do. When she saw the cover was hindering my enjoyment, she offered me BB. Didn't last long after the cover finally came off. CIP (her suggestion.).

    I'll spare you more details as I don't like post that read like smut and that is exactly what it would sound like if I said everything that happened.

    She is special and you should see her if you haven't. The only negative is I had to wait an hour as she had just awoken. 80 qv +10 tip for the BB.

  12. #51

    Where's Waldora?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bri4324  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    <Post from July 25th, 2017!> Hidden Treasure: Is a Paradise Trail girl who will indeed let you creampie her. She actually prefers cum in her pussy. She may ask for a small tip but its well worth it.

    C5.
    Where can she be located, damage?
    You realize that you're asking for a location of a girl that was reported on 17 MONTHS AGO? I also assume that the reference to a "Paradise Trail girl" translates to "street walker on Orange Blossom Trail" (aka "Paradise Trail") which would add further ambiguity to any precise location other than somewhere up and down that stretch of road. Wherever she was THEN, odds of her being there NOW would seem to be low, and the chances of that same girl even being around at all probably less than 50:50. Maybe you'll get lucky and C5 has kept her contact info, but that'll probably come in a PM, if at all. Good luck!

  13. #50

    Location?

    Where can she be located, damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Is a Paradise Trail girl who will indeed let you creampie her. She actually prefers cum in her pussy. She may ask for a small tip but its well worth it.

    C5.

  14. #49

    Just ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    In Orlando for a few weeks and just wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of some BBFS. I browsed a few pages but hard to tell if these chicks are still active after the BP thinning. I'd be glad to share a few Atlanta candidates if you're ever in the area.
    You've cum to the right place, because Orlando is the best city for hunting. The girls look good, and the mongers post good reviews.

    The first thing you have to do is read the forum. You'll notice, after a couple of pages, that the best street to hunt (OBT aka Paradise Trail) is mentioned often. You'll also notice that the mongers post photos, or links to videos, of their favorites. After you've done your homework, just hit the trail and follow the 22 Rules of Mongering. Just make sure you (and your car) are clean, hygienic, and presentable. When you find someone, just be a gentleman and ask for what you want.

    Good luck,

    Hari Balzak.

  15. #48

    Visiting

    In Orlando for a few weeks and just wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of some BBFS. I browsed a few pages but hard to tell if these chicks are still active after the BP thinning. I'd be glad to share a few Atlanta candidates if you're ever in the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape