Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: The Rat Trap

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 738 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 651 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 11067
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8817

    Losers

    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    Did she fall into the pot boil on obt?
    Alabama Crimson Tide is not number 1 anymore. They are losers now so she can't brag about them anymore.

  2. #8816

    Ohhh I seeee....

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Not for nothing but I'm not sure you understand the point. I don't live vicariously through other brothers, sorry bro. I've got what I need figured out, figured out. I'm not here to brag with the likes of you. Keep "slobin the knob"! LOL!
    You like to slob the knob! Well there's a reason I didn't see that point guy....not my thing. But hey, not judging....Fruitcake! 😂 😂.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails man fairy_index.jpg‎  

  3. #8815

    Much like

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Careful, that's twice you asked about Swags. It's kind of like saying Candyman 3 times. She may come back.
    Bettlejuice. Bettlejuice. Bettlejuice.

  4. #8814

    Swags

    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    Did she fall into the pot boil on obt?
    Careful, that's twice you asked about Swags. It's kind of like saying Candyman 3 times. She may come back.

  5. #8813

    Whatever happen to swags?

    Did she fall into the pot boil on obt?

  6. #8812
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2 cents. My boy Sin is the truth! His game is on point! This hobby is just a side thing for him, not his only source of pussy. Just sayin!

    The point of this convo is getting what you want without having to pay more or beg. In Sin's case, not paying at all! I know for a fact that some of the girls Sin has seen (SP's) have contacted him for booty-call sessions "off the clock"!

    You really don't have it "figured out"! LOL!!
    Not for nothing but I'm not sure you understand the point. I don't live vicariously through other brothers, sorry bro. I've got what I need figured out, figured out. I'm not here to brag with the likes of you. Keep "slobin the knob"! LOL!

  7. #8811

    LOL...You don't!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    We've got it all figured out, that why we're here paying for pussy!
    Just my 2 cents. My boy Sin is the truth! His game is on point! This hobby is just a side thing for him, not his only source of pussy. Just sayin!

    The point of this convo is getting what you want without having to pay more or beg. In Sin's case, not paying at all! I know for a fact that some of the girls Sin has seen (SP's) have contacted him for booty-call sessions "off the clock"!

    You really don't have it "figured out"! LOL!!

  8. #8810

    Happy Thanksgiving you guys!

    Enjoy your time wherever you are in life. Give thanks, love life!

    Give an extra tip to your favorite hardworking, crooked teeth streetwalker who wakes up day and night, hot or cold day, to keep your little guy happy.

    And all yall dirty fools, enjoy buttering up your corn and putting the bird in an oven.

  9. #8809

    Shits funny

    This dumb ass prison rat bf of an acquaintance got busted with bottles and bottles of cialis and its generic LOL.

    My guess is dude really didn't want his girl to leave him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 67783532_2163315453791451_9178297609213706240_n.jpg‎  

  10. #8808

    Aggressive, Assertive

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    We've got it all figured out, that why we're here paying for pussy!
    LOL, only if you want to be on these girls NCNS list. These girls want the same thing we want (attractive, fit and good conversation). I hear it all the time from these girls. Money is only incentive. If you have your game together you will be rewarded.

  11. #8807

    WeeeB2

    Quote Originally Posted by WeeeB2  [View Original Post]
    I've been visiting the winter park area for some relaxing massages. But would like to know if there are any SW doing massage from apts / condos / homes in the Conway area? Looking for some one a bit older, 30+. Safe guy here. Please PM if there are some available. Thank you!
    You posted in just about every other thread, but it looks like you missed this one.

  12. #8806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    This site needs a "like" buton

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Keep it on the stupid shit thread.

    A2
    Just sayin'.

    C3.

  13. #8805
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    If you want to post stupid shit like this

    Quote Originally Posted by Binder79  [View Original Post]
    "Side Note: Everything I've ever written on here actually happened. I never "DREAMED" any of this shit. For the life of me, I can't understand why some of you mongers need to frame your reports like you're some kind of Martin Luther King want to be. Own your shit!

    It's all a dream, so in event of hacking by LEO that identifies mongers, nothing can be used against them in court. Thinly veiled attempt at best, But if it helps mongers feel better about posting and more willing to share, why not?
    Keep it on the stupid shit thread.

    A2

  14. #8804

    It's called being facetious

    Maybe they just don't get lighthearted humor up in the rust belt. Now let's get back to the ladies of the evening. Another joke. Since OBT is OPEN 24/7 - 365.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by Binder79  [View Original Post]
    "Side Note: Everything I've ever written on here actually happened. I never "DREAMED" any of this shit. For the life of me, I can't understand why some of you mongers need to frame your reports like you're some kind of Martin Luther King want to be. Own your shit!

    It's all a dream, so in event of hacking by LEO that identifies mongers, nothing can be used against them in court. Thinly veiled attempt at best, But if it helps mongers feel better about posting and more willing to share, why not?

  15. #8803

    Dreaming

    "Side Note: Everything I've ever written on here actually happened. I never "DREAMED" any of this shit. For the life of me, I can't understand why some of you mongers need to frame your reports like you're some kind of Martin Luther King want to be. Own your shit!

    It's all a dream, so in event of hacking by LEO that identifies mongers, nothing can be used against them in court. Thinly veiled attempt at best, But if it helps mongers feel better about posting and more willing to share, why not?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape