Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: BBFS and BBBJ

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 392
Come be a VIP
This blog is moderated by AdmireMyRealit
  1. #122

    Photos?

    Quote Originally Posted by CircumAl  [View Original Post]
    Those

    Might remember this one used to go by Lexi and is a pretty hot MILF with a open menu. Met at her motel near the Mall not the worst incall I've been to but had a good time she doesn't seem to be on the candy but does
    OK, so you guys like them chubby, er, uh I mean curvy. But click on the old ad photos. There is a nice surprise that would make this a deal breaker even if she was a spinner. Appreciate the posting, but there are alarming photos to be seen.

  2. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by CircumAl  [View Original Post]
    Those

    Might remember this one used to go by Lexi and is a pretty hot MILF with a open menu. Met at her motel near the Mall not the worst incall I've been to but had a good time she doesn't seem to be on the candy but does smoke here's a old ad with different digits. New digits are 321265 onesix3 two https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/27922660/.
    She do anal? Love to pile home here ass!

  3. #120

    Breanna

    Those

    Might remember this one used to go by Lexi and is a pretty hot MILF with a open menu. Met at her motel near the Mall not the worst incall I've been to but had a good time she doesn't seem to be on the candy but does smoke here's a old ad with different digits. New digits are 321265 onesix3 two https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/27922660/.

  4. #119

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    I have been a customer of Stephanie and Riley for a while now. I can confirm that they do not offer BBFS for any amount of money. They are not 10's but I think the service is worth the coin. Probably seen them 6 or 8 times. Always leave happy, but they do not offer BBFS. Don't care what you offer them it ain't going to happen. They are good clean girls and not on the candy. Here is a text that I just recieved from Riley.

    We are ok I guess. Still been slow and we have lost a lot of calls because someone on usasg posted we offer BB and we do not. So now everyone is calling assuming we do and when we tell them otherwise they say never mind.

    Don't know why anybody would want to go bb, but I guess some are just stupid.
    Thanks for following up. BBFS has it's appeal but it's not a deal breaker for me.

  5. #118

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm Steph. Riley said she would but I have not done it.
    I have been a customer of Stephanie and Riley for a while now. I can confirm that they do not offer BBFS for any amount of money. They are not 10's but I think the service is worth the coin. Probably seen them 6 or 8 times. Always leave happy, but they do not offer BBFS. Don't care what you offer them it ain't going to happen. They are good clean girls and not on the candy. Here is a text that I just recieved from Riley.

    We are ok I guess. Still been slow and we have lost a lot of calls because someone on usasg posted we offer BB and we do not. So now everyone is calling assuming we do and when we tell them otherwise they say never mind.

    Don't know why anybody would want to go bb, but I guess some are just stupid.

  6. #117

    Crashfubar

    Quote Originally Posted by Crashfubar  [View Original Post]
    Yes on both counts.
    I don't know where you get you info from but Stephanie and Riley DO NOT offer BBFS for any amount of money. They are clean girls and not on the candy. I've been a costomer of theirs for a while now. It's not on their menu. If it was I wouldn't be seeing them.

  7. #116

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone performed BBFS or can confirm it with these lads ez?

    Kylie.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...t/107599507994

    Amber.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...w/788315366113

    Desiree.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...y/073247153936

    Stephanie and Riley

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-get-out-the-rain-and-rela/333944702284
    I don't know where somebody got info that Stephanie and Riley in Deland do BBFS but they do not for any amount of coin. They are not on the candy. They are good clean safe girls. Nobody is getting any BBFS from them. I know them both well and it's not on their menu. If it was I wouldn't see them.

  8. #115

    I've said this before

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I've seen amber a few times and she adamant about no BBFS or Greek. I guess $$ can always talk but that would be up to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone performed BBFS or can confirm it with these lads ez?

    Kylie.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...t/107599507994

    Amber.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...w/788315366113

    Desiree.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...y/073247153936

    Stephanie and Riley

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-get-out-the-rain-and-rela/333944702284
    Fellas, the girls actually enjoy BBFS believe or not, but they won't do it with everyone and understandably so. It's not always about the extra $, if she does not feel comfortable with you, it ain't going to happen. I've had bb sessions even with the ones that say no bb in their ad. It's all about the way you approach her and make her feel when you're with her.

    If you're a beta male, you're not ever going to get bb service w / out paying more. How do you know if you're a beta male? You're the guy that keeps asking permission and throwing more $ at her to get what you want.

    Be alpha and the doors open much wider! .

  9. #114

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustTom  [View Original Post]
    For Desiree BBBJ-yes, BBFS is available as are trips to Greece. She seems to really enjoy what she does. Of course YMMV.
    I've seen amber a few times and she adamant about no BBFS or Greek. I guess $$ can always talk but that would be up to you.

  10. #113
    [QUOTE=Crashfubar;4499040]Yes on both couthanks
    Last edited by GoDevils; 10-20-19 at 15:05. Reason: Wrong post

  11. #112

    Steph and Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustTom  [View Original Post]
    For Desiree BBBJ-yes, BBFS is available as are trips to Greece. She seems to really enjoy what she does. Of course YMMV.
    Yes on both counts.

  12. #111

    Bbbj / bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone performed BBFS or can confirm it with these lads ez?

    Kylie.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...t/107599507994

    Amber.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...w/788315366113

    Desiree.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...y/073247153936

    Stephanie and Riley

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-get-out-the-rain-and-rela/333944702284
    For Desiree BBBJ-yes, BBFS is available as are trips to Greece. She seems to really enjoy what she does. Of course YMMV.

  13. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisukeAramech  [View Original Post]
    Not bad, but frankly not great either, IMHO. Deltona is pretty thin as far as providers, though.

    Never heard of any upselling from them, but again this intel is a little old so YMMV.
    No upsell. And if you are a regular rates are very very reasonable.

  14. #109

    Ehhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Any upsell? Are they worth the visit?
    Not bad, but frankly not great either, IMHO. Deltona is pretty thin as far as providers, though.

    Never heard of any upselling from them, but again this intel is a little old so YMMV.

  15. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Any upsell? Are they worth the visit?
    For me they are very close so yes. Worth the visit? Well, she is not a looker. But depends on how much you want to drive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape