Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10651

    Vivian at Queen on University

    Sexy Chinese girl. Young maybe less than 25. Nice body, decent message little to no tease but will do the HJ. I'm guessing more available with repeat visits.

  2. #10650
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream619  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations on places to go in San Diego, looking for topless massages.
    Looking for AMP topless. Something worth my time.

  3. #10649
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this hot MILF: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121617.

    Victoria looks amazing and the pics suggest she gets naked from the get go. I'm hoping to verify this week. Anyone else know her?
    Long time lurker here, but I had to chime in for one of my ATFs. I haven't had a chance to see her in at least a year due to distance, but I'm pretty sure she's still a top notch experience.

    You're correct, she will be nude for the entirety of the massage. She has an amazing body in person. She's very erotic and really gets into it. Even though it's not FS, I always came out of it feeling like I got laid. It was never a bad time with her and I highly recommend.

  4. #10648

    Olive Leaf Spa

    Hello,

    Does anybody have any intel on the Olive Leaf Spa in Carlsbad?

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-fac...-3595-26249511

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #10647
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Chloe at Sakura is VERY thin and does probably the best back walk of your life. I don't believe she currently or has ever offered extras. Great massage though.
    Does Chloe do HE? Or just straight massage? Will she do topless?

  6. #10646

    Didn't get her name

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezlyfer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on the current roster for either? If not I hope to go soon and get a review on at least 1.
    Sorry forgot to mention A-spa.

    Also saw another girl on the way out, early 20's very very cute face, on the thinner side with prolly A's if you're ok with that. Would definitely see her.

  7. #10645
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream619  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations on places to go in San Diego, looking for topless massages.
    If you are just visiting w / kinda large budget - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Heavenly-Hands is a safe bet. You'll have a good time there.

  8. #10644
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream619  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations on places to go in San Diego, looking for topless massages.
    I advise going back at least 5 pages and read up. Plenty of info there. If it were my first time here I know I could find at least 4 places to go based on info already posted.

  9. #10643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Give us a hint what you might like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream619  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations on places to go in San Diego, looking for topless massages.
    There are literally hunderds of options.

    Independent or MP?

    Asian, Latina, white, black?

    20's, 30's, 40's, older?

    Thick or thin?

    South bay, Mission valley, East County, North County?

    Do you have a budget?

  10. #10642

    General

    Looking for recommendations on places to go in San Diego, looking for topless massages.

  11. #10641

    New V or A spa

    Anyone got any intel on the current roster for either? If not I hope to go soon and get a review on at least 1.

  12. #10640

    YamYam

    Quote Originally Posted by PColaFun1  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks,

    So I recently encountered yamyam. She was fun and fair price. $ for 30.

    She lives in a nice apartment, clean and tidy. I get there knock on the door and she opens wearing a nice little dress. She offers a shower, me knowing that service is likely to be better when a lady knows you are clean, I accept. She comes in with me and washes (nice) I guess that's when I figured where this massage was going. She washed me front and back, then asks to suck my penis (her words). I'm a gentleman so I allow it. She dries me off and to the massage table. She gives a pretty good massage and stretch. Then a little BBBJ, on goes the rubber and she is riding. She finished and asks if I want to get on top, did that for a minute and it was time for a shower. Again, she washes and dries me, then I leave. She's not a young sexy piece, more of an older beautiful lady that likes to drink wine and get hers.

    I'm liking shower fun. Any good leads on providers that join the shower?

    I'm seeing some ads for blue sky and a place on university that insinuate that may be available. Blue sky has a bunch of reviews but I won't pay for the site. Haven't seen anything recently for either. Also not sure if the review goes here or some other place.
    It's been at least 6 years since I've seen her. YamYam can be a lot of fun.

  13. #10639

    Yamyam

    Quote Originally Posted by PColaFun1  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks,

    So I recently encountered yamyam. She was fun and fair price. $ for 30.

    She lives in a nice apartment, clean and tidy. I get there knock on the door and she opens wearing a nice little dress. She offers a shower, me knowing that service is likely to be better when a lady knows you are clean, I accept. She comes in with me and washes (nice) I guess that's when I figured where this massage was going. She washed me front and back, then asks to suck my penis (her words). I'm a gentleman so I allow it. She dries me off and to the massage table. She gives a pretty good massage and stretch. Then a little BBBJ, on goes the rubber and she is riding. She finished and asks if I want to get on top, did that for a minute and it was time for a shower. Again, she washes and dries me, then I leave. She's not a young sexy piece, more of an older beautiful lady that likes to drink wine and get hers.

    I'm liking shower fun. Any good leads on providers that join the shower?

    I'm seeing some ads for blue sky and a place on university that insinuate that may be available. Blue sky has a bunch of reviews but I won't pay for the site. Haven't seen anything recently for either. Also not sure if the review goes here or some other place.
    It's probably been over 2 years since I've last since Yamyam. I really enjoyed her massages and once in a blue moon would get the occasional surprise CBJ. Kinda want to experience a FS session with her. Is her number the same? (990-xxxx) and what were her rates? Thank you.

  14. #10638

    In town looking for references

    Hey all, going to be in town on business next week and I'm looking for a massage place with some young (20,s) cute girls who will do antopless or nude massage. As in or Latina. PM me if you have some advice.

  15. #10637

    Thai stretching

    This may be a long shot, but I've been wondering if there are any Thai MPs that offer sensual stretching? I've been seeing my regular in Oceanside who does a little if I ask, but I was hoping to explore with a more seasoned pro. Maybe bordering on a femdom experience. Maybe I've just been watching too much Japanese porn.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape