Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10624
    Setup an appointment this morning with Melanie and got confirmation of date and time. Texted an hour before and no answer to text. 6197319355 has a lot of different girls but same number. Here are 4 of the girls. There are others but just be aware.

    Farrah: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/147080.

    Paulina:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138432.

    Chantal:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131208.

    Melanie:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131080.

  2. #10623

    KS Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JWalker350  [View Original Post]
    I think KS spa house fee is $60/ hr, not $40/ hr.
    I called today, and was told they are now $40/ hour anytime.

  3. #10622
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146399
    Would love to see her in person. That body is incredible. I believe her rates start at 2. I would've mind sprinting for that if there was more information on her services. Good luck.

  4. #10621

    Coco perfecta

    Quote Originally Posted by Pain2019  [View Original Post]
    Need help guys, if you know by any chance about one real skinny Asian girl in the massage shops, please let me Know, I will love to visit her.
    In east county check out perfecta spa. Coco will do BJs while sitting on your face and is thin. She wears padded bras so don't think she has tits. Once she drops her top it's all flat.

  5. #10620

    Mai is skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by Pain2019  [View Original Post]
    Need help guys, if you know by any chance about one real skinny Asian girl in the massage shops, please let me Know, I will love to visit her.
    Mai, a Vietnamese independent who works in Mission Valley, is very thin. You can feel every rib. Book the 30 minute rub.

    (858) xxx-0243.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/130882

  6. #10619

    KS Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JWalker350  [View Original Post]
    I think KS spa house fee is $60/ hr, not $40/ hr.

    I believed they sometimes will run a $40/ hour special between 12-2 pm or something like that.

  7. #10618

    Skinny masseuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Pain2019  [View Original Post]
    Need help guys, if you know by any chance about one real skinny Asian girl in the massage shops, please let me Know, I will love to visit her.
    Selena at MBC.

    Anna at Convoy Massage.

    Chloe at Sakura Massage on Convoy Street, same plaza as Sunrise Buffet. Lulu, if I recall is also thin.

    Nina in Miramar. She's an independent.

  8. #10617
    Quote Originally Posted by JWalker350  [View Original Post]
    I think KS spa house fee is $60/ hr, not $40/ hr.
    That is what I was quoted, maybe I just got lucky. .

  9. #10616
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroStartC  [View Original Post]
    Came out of Starbucks the other day in the Convoy area, and had about an hour to kill. Right across the street was KS Spa, so decided to give it a try. I walked in, and the girl in the front said it would be about an hour. After turning around and leaving, a cute little girl from Shanghai, Nancy, came running out, and motioned for me to come back. It was. 4 for the hour, but I opted for 30 minutes, and it was. 3.

    After laying face down, she came in and started working on my back. I told her that I was going to give her a massage, and started rubbing up and down her legs, and her pussy. On the flip, she pulled her shirt up and pushed her tits into my mouth, one at a time. I then got up, had her lay down on her back, and pulled off her shorts. DATY was outstanding, and before I could even get ready for full service, she was stroking me with oil, and I burst all over. I think the entire time only took 15-20 minutes, but I was fully satisfied, and did not stay for longer as other commitments took precedence. Tip was 1.

    Great gal, lots of fun. Go see her.
    I think KS spa house fee is $60/ hr, not $40/ hr.

  10. #10615

    Fine Touch

    Good call on this place, was looking for something new in San Diego and this delivered. I got Leah on my visit, she wasn't a Korean goddess that other mongers seem to have gotten but still very attractive. MMS seems apprehensive towards newcomers and Leah was a little icy at the start. She came in wearing yoga pants and a modest blouse not quite the skin tight dresses I'm used to in similar establishments. She asked some questions on how I found the place etc. And gave a perfunctory back massage had me flip very early and made the appropriate gestures.

    One thing that I like about Korean women is if they like you, your experience will be a lot better. Sucks if they don't I guess. Leah might be late 20's early 30's with a decent figure include small natural C's but what she lacks in comparison to other girls reviewed she makes up for in service. The woman is a sexual tiger and I had access to anything I wanted, her English is not so good but she makes every effort to please. I'd highly recommend.

  11. #10614

  12. #10613

    Pass on this one

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148921

    I'd pass on this one. Pretty older lady who seemed clueless on how to massage and bolt ons felt like a rock.

  13. #10612

    V and Diamond

    Recently I visited the new V in suite 108, late at night. Thanks for the update! Provider name was Sunshine or something like that (I was a bit drunk, as usual). She was a banging little spinner who could not have been 30. Good English skills. Hr was $60 and she gave a decent massage. Debated back and forth for price of naked HJ. Finally agreed to $80 up front. Implanted perky full Bs / small Cs, trimmed short kitty--I like that. Would let me suck on those perky tits and pet that kitty but no FIV. HJ was not that great, but mission accomplished anyway. She shorted me on time by 10 minutes, but that's OK, I get that it was really late. Glad they're back in business and once again an option to A Spa. Next time I'll opt for FS (hopefully the provider won't demand $200 up front, or worse yet--refuse with "too beaucoup! You know, if there was a 24-hour AMP with FS spinners or at least willing to get fully naked, I'd be a lot poorer.

    Also recently visited the legendary Eva previously from Z and now at Diamond in La Mesa. Called ahead to ensure she was working that day and although I arrived 30 minutes late, it wasn't busy and she wasn't upset. Hr was $40. Great massage skills. Got out some kinks I didn't know I had. No negotiation after the flip. She fed me her tits and encouraged FIV. I didn't try for anything more than the HJ, which was very good--she really knows what's she's doing. She suggested prostate, but that doesn't turn me on, so I declined. I could have tipped less, but tipped $80 because it was worth it. As I got dressed she gave me her cell number. I'm glad she's available at a different spa, after my last miserable experience at Z.

  14. #10611

    KS Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by AeroStartC  [View Original Post]
    Came out of Starbucks the other day in the Convoy area, and had about an hour to kill. Right across the street was KS Spa, so decided to give it a try. I walked in, and the girl in the front said it would be about an hour. After turning around and leaving, a cute little girl from Shanghai, Nancy, came running out, and motioned for me to come back. It was. 4 for the hour, but I opted for 30 minutes, and it was. 3.

    After laying face down, she came in and started working on my back. I told her that I was going to give her a massage, and started rubbing up and down her legs, and her pussy. On the flip, she pulled her shirt up and pushed her tits into my mouth, one at a time. I then got up, had her lay down on her back, and pulled off her shorts. DATY was outstanding, and before I could even get ready for full service, she was stroking me with oil, and I burst all over. I think the entire time only took 15-20 minutes, but I was fully satisfied, and did not stay for longer as other commitments took precedence. Tip was 1.

    Great gal, lots of fun. Go see her.
    Great intel! I tried this place when they first opened up and they only had middle aged or older masseuses working there at the time. If they now have cute, young masseuses working there it might be worth a visit. The entrance is not discreet at all because it's right on Convoy Street.

  15. #10610

    Looking for super skinny Asian girl masseur.

    Need help guys, if you know by any chance about one real skinny Asian girl in the massage shops, please let me Know, I will love to visit her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape