Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10633

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLuver  [View Original Post]
    Setup an appointment this morning with Melanie and got confirmation of date and time. Texted an hour before and no answer to text. 6197319355 has a lot of different girls but same number. Here are 4 of the girls. There are others but just be aware.

    Farrah: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/147080.

    Paulina:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138432.

    Chantal:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131208.

    Melanie:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131080.
    I've seen Melanie, she's young and hot. I can tell she's new to this. Her conversation, massage and finish was lackluster. I won't be repeating.

  2. #10632

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146399
    I have not seen her, but communicated via text.

    $230/ hr, $330/90 minutes, and $430/2 hours.

    She said the massage is done with her topless and her underwear stays on the entire time. Breathing / tease kissing, no lips to lips contact. Will allow touching of her butt and breasts only.

  3. #10631

    Victoria tall and stacked

    Anyone seen this hot MILF: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121617.

    Victoria looks amazing and the pics suggest she gets naked from the get go. I'm hoping to verify this week. Anyone else know her?

  4. #10630
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146399
    I have seen her. She is real. And tits are natural. She charged $160 for 30 minutes. She finishes with Russian.

  5. #10629
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLuver  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know too. But looking at the waist. Looks too photoshopped, but again if she's real please let us know.
    230/ hr.

    350/90 min.

    HJ only no extras. Have not seen her but we discussed rates and upgrades.

  6. #10628
    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see her in person. That body is incredible. I believe her rates start at 2. I would've mind sprinting for that if there was more information on her services. Good luck.
    I would like to know too. But looking at the waist. Looks too photoshopped, but again if she's real please let us know.

  7. #10627
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    She probably either fell back asleep or got a conflicting appointment with a regular.

    On the bright side, you saved yourself $ and avoided what was probably going to be a lackluster session. I haven't seen too many glowing reviews of this place.
    That's true about saving $LOL. I do admit that some of the girls look stunning. But their lost not mine.

  8. #10626
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Selena at MBC.

    Anna at Convoy Massage.

    Chloe at Sakura Massage on Convoy Street, same plaza as Sunrise Buffet. Lulu, if I recall is also thin.

    Nina in Miramar. She's an independent.
    Chloe at Sakura is VERY thin and does probably the best back walk of your life. I don't believe she currently or has ever offered extras. Great massage though.

  9. #10625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Not too surprising

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLuver  [View Original Post]
    Setup an appointment this morning with Melanie and got confirmation of date and time. Texted an hour before and no answer to text. 6197319355 has a lot of different girls but same number. Here are 4 of the girls. There are others but just be aware.
    Farrah: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/147080.
    Paulina:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138432.
    Chantal:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131208.
    Melanie:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131080.
    She probably either fell back asleep or got a conflicting appointment with a regular.

    On the bright side, you saved yourself $ and avoided what was probably going to be a lackluster session. I haven't seen too many glowing reviews of this place.

  10. #10624
    Setup an appointment this morning with Melanie and got confirmation of date and time. Texted an hour before and no answer to text. 6197319355 has a lot of different girls but same number. Here are 4 of the girls. There are others but just be aware.

    Farrah: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/147080.

    Paulina:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138432.

    Chantal:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131208.

    Melanie:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131080.

  11. #10623

    KS Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JWalker350  [View Original Post]
    I think KS spa house fee is $60/ hr, not $40/ hr.
    I called today, and was told they are now $40/ hour anytime.

  12. #10622
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146399
    Would love to see her in person. That body is incredible. I believe her rates start at 2. I would've mind sprinting for that if there was more information on her services. Good luck.

  13. #10621

    Coco perfecta

    Quote Originally Posted by Pain2019  [View Original Post]
    Need help guys, if you know by any chance about one real skinny Asian girl in the massage shops, please let me Know, I will love to visit her.
    In east county check out perfecta spa. Coco will do BJs while sitting on your face and is thin. She wears padded bras so don't think she has tits. Once she drops her top it's all flat.

  14. #10620

    Mai is skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by Pain2019  [View Original Post]
    Need help guys, if you know by any chance about one real skinny Asian girl in the massage shops, please let me Know, I will love to visit her.
    Mai, a Vietnamese independent who works in Mission Valley, is very thin. You can feel every rib. Book the 30 minute rub.

    (858) xxx-0243.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/130882

  15. #10619

    KS Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JWalker350  [View Original Post]
    I think KS spa house fee is $60/ hr, not $40/ hr.

    I believed they sometimes will run a $40/ hour special between 12-2 pm or something like that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape