Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,446 to 17,460 of 28081
-
10-22-19 16:24 #10636Senior Member

Posts: 89Fine Touch
Think that is new name for the place near chula vista but if you head towards IB, right? Used to be called Golden Touch Wellness.
Originally Posted by Freedo
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 15:41 #10635Senior Member

Posts: 43Shower fun
Hey folks,
So I recently encountered yamyam. She was fun and fair price. $ for 30.
She lives in a nice apartment, clean and tidy. I get there knock on the door and she opens wearing a nice little dress. She offers a shower, me knowing that service is likely to be better when a lady knows you are clean, I accept. She comes in with me and washes (nice) I guess that's when I figured where this massage was going. She washed me front and back, then asks to suck my penis (her words). I'm a gentleman so I allow it. She dries me off and to the massage table. She gives a pretty good massage and stretch. Then a little BBBJ, on goes the rubber and she is riding. She finished and asks if I want to get on top, did that for a minute and it was time for a shower. Again, she washes and dries me, then I leave. She's not a young sexy piece, more of an older beautiful lady that likes to drink wine and get hers.
I'm liking shower fun. Any good leads on providers that join the shower?
I'm seeing some ads for blue sky and a place on university that insinuate that may be available. Blue sky has a bunch of reviews but I won't pay for the site. Haven't seen anything recently for either. Also not sure if the review goes here or some other place.
-
10-22-19 15:20 #10634Regular Member

Posts: 24Pass on this one
Have to agree. Correct about the bolt ons. Someone did a lousy job on those. Poor time management. Also too many rules. Very limited viewing and touching. Gave her a fair chance. Saw her a few times. Just not worth the time and money. Reviews on rubratings.com are disabled for a reason.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 01:21 #10633Banned Member

Posts: 3Melanie
I've seen Melanie, she's young and hot. I can tell she's new to this. Her conversation, massage and finish was lackluster. I won't be repeating.
Originally Posted by GreekLuver
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 19:42 #10632Banned Member

Posts: 3075Sophia
I have not seen her, but communicated via text.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
$230/ hr, $330/90 minutes, and $430/2 hours.
She said the massage is done with her topless and her underwear stays on the entire time. Breathing / tease kissing, no lips to lips contact. Will allow touching of her butt and breasts only.
-
10-21-19 19:29 #10631Senior Member

Posts: 654Victoria tall and stacked
Anyone seen this hot MILF: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121617.
Victoria looks amazing and the pics suggest she gets naked from the get go. I'm hoping to verify this week. Anyone else know her?
-
10-21-19 19:19 #10630Regular Member

Posts: 15I have seen her. She is real. And tits are natural. She charged $160 for 30 minutes. She finishes with Russian.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 19:18 #10629Senior Member

Posts: 618230/ hr.
Originally Posted by GreekLuver
[View Original Post]
350/90 min.
HJ only no extras. Have not seen her but we discussed rates and upgrades.
-
10-21-19 18:49 #10628Senior Member

Posts: 59I would like to know too. But looking at the waist. Looks too photoshopped, but again if she's real please let us know.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 18:47 #10627Senior Member

Posts: 59That's true about saving $LOL. I do admit that some of the girls look stunning. But their lost not mine.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 18:40 #10626Senior Member

Posts: 618Chloe at Sakura is VERY thin and does probably the best back walk of your life. I don't believe she currently or has ever offered extras. Great massage though.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 17:24 #10625Senior Member

Posts: 529Not too surprising
She probably either fell back asleep or got a conflicting appointment with a regular.
Originally Posted by GreekLuver
[View Original Post]
On the bright side, you saved yourself $ and avoided what was probably going to be a lackluster session. I haven't seen too many glowing reviews of this place.
-
10-21-19 16:58 #10624Senior Member

Posts: 59Setup an appointment this morning with Melanie and got confirmation of date and time. Texted an hour before and no answer to text. 6197319355 has a lot of different girls but same number. Here are 4 of the girls. There are others but just be aware.
Farrah: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/147080.
Paulina:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138432.
Chantal:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131208.
Melanie:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131080.
-
10-21-19 16:45 #10623Banned Member

Posts: 3075KS Spa
I called today, and was told they are now $40/ hour anytime.
Originally Posted by JWalker350
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 13:45 #10622Senior Member

Posts: 278Would love to see her in person. That body is incredible. I believe her rates start at 2. I would've mind sprinting for that if there was more information on her services. Good luck.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





