Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10636

    Fine Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedo  [View Original Post]
    Good call on this place, was looking for something new in San Diego and this delivered. I got Leah on my visit, she wasn't a Korean goddess that other mongers seem to have gotten but still very attractive. MMS seems apprehensive towards newcomers and Leah was a little icy at the start. She came in wearing yoga pants and a modest blouse not quite the skin tight dresses I'm used to in similar establishments. She asked some questions on how I found the place etc. And gave a perfunctory back massage had me flip very early and made the appropriate gestures.

    One thing that I like about Korean women is if they like you, your experience will be a lot better. Sucks if they don't I guess. Leah might be late 20's early 30's with a decent figure include small natural C's but what she lacks in comparison to other girls reviewed she makes up for in service. The woman is a sexual tiger and I had access to anything I wanted, her English is not so good but she makes every effort to please. I'd highly recommend.
    Think that is new name for the place near chula vista but if you head towards IB, right? Used to be called Golden Touch Wellness.

  2. #10635

    Shower fun

    Hey folks,

    So I recently encountered yamyam. She was fun and fair price. $ for 30.

    She lives in a nice apartment, clean and tidy. I get there knock on the door and she opens wearing a nice little dress. She offers a shower, me knowing that service is likely to be better when a lady knows you are clean, I accept. She comes in with me and washes (nice) I guess that's when I figured where this massage was going. She washed me front and back, then asks to suck my penis (her words). I'm a gentleman so I allow it. She dries me off and to the massage table. She gives a pretty good massage and stretch. Then a little BBBJ, on goes the rubber and she is riding. She finished and asks if I want to get on top, did that for a minute and it was time for a shower. Again, she washes and dries me, then I leave. She's not a young sexy piece, more of an older beautiful lady that likes to drink wine and get hers.

    I'm liking shower fun. Any good leads on providers that join the shower?

    I'm seeing some ads for blue sky and a place on university that insinuate that may be available. Blue sky has a bunch of reviews but I won't pay for the site. Haven't seen anything recently for either. Also not sure if the review goes here or some other place.

  3. #10634

    Pass on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148921

    I'd pass on this one. Pretty older lady who seemed clueless on how to massage and bolt ons felt like a rock.
    Have to agree. Correct about the bolt ons. Someone did a lousy job on those. Poor time management. Also too many rules. Very limited viewing and touching. Gave her a fair chance. Saw her a few times. Just not worth the time and money. Reviews on rubratings.com are disabled for a reason.

  4. #10633

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLuver  [View Original Post]
    Setup an appointment this morning with Melanie and got confirmation of date and time. Texted an hour before and no answer to text. 6197319355 has a lot of different girls but same number. Here are 4 of the girls. There are others but just be aware.

    Farrah: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/147080.

    Paulina:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138432.

    Chantal:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131208.

    Melanie:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131080.
    I've seen Melanie, she's young and hot. I can tell she's new to this. Her conversation, massage and finish was lackluster. I won't be repeating.

  5. #10632

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146399
    I have not seen her, but communicated via text.

    $230/ hr, $330/90 minutes, and $430/2 hours.

    She said the massage is done with her topless and her underwear stays on the entire time. Breathing / tease kissing, no lips to lips contact. Will allow touching of her butt and breasts only.

  6. #10631

    Victoria tall and stacked

    Anyone seen this hot MILF: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121617.

    Victoria looks amazing and the pics suggest she gets naked from the get go. I'm hoping to verify this week. Anyone else know her?

  7. #10630
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146399
    I have seen her. She is real. And tits are natural. She charged $160 for 30 minutes. She finishes with Russian.

  8. #10629
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLuver  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know too. But looking at the waist. Looks too photoshopped, but again if she's real please let us know.
    230/ hr.

    350/90 min.

    HJ only no extras. Have not seen her but we discussed rates and upgrades.

  9. #10628
    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see her in person. That body is incredible. I believe her rates start at 2. I would've mind sprinting for that if there was more information on her services. Good luck.
    I would like to know too. But looking at the waist. Looks too photoshopped, but again if she's real please let us know.

  10. #10627
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    She probably either fell back asleep or got a conflicting appointment with a regular.

    On the bright side, you saved yourself $ and avoided what was probably going to be a lackluster session. I haven't seen too many glowing reviews of this place.
    That's true about saving $LOL. I do admit that some of the girls look stunning. But their lost not mine.

  11. #10626
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Selena at MBC.

    Anna at Convoy Massage.

    Chloe at Sakura Massage on Convoy Street, same plaza as Sunrise Buffet. Lulu, if I recall is also thin.

    Nina in Miramar. She's an independent.
    Chloe at Sakura is VERY thin and does probably the best back walk of your life. I don't believe she currently or has ever offered extras. Great massage though.

  12. #10625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Not too surprising

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLuver  [View Original Post]
    Setup an appointment this morning with Melanie and got confirmation of date and time. Texted an hour before and no answer to text. 6197319355 has a lot of different girls but same number. Here are 4 of the girls. There are others but just be aware.
    Farrah: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/147080.
    Paulina:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138432.
    Chantal:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131208.
    Melanie:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131080.
    She probably either fell back asleep or got a conflicting appointment with a regular.

    On the bright side, you saved yourself $ and avoided what was probably going to be a lackluster session. I haven't seen too many glowing reviews of this place.

  13. #10624
    Setup an appointment this morning with Melanie and got confirmation of date and time. Texted an hour before and no answer to text. 6197319355 has a lot of different girls but same number. Here are 4 of the girls. There are others but just be aware.

    Farrah: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/147080.

    Paulina:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138432.

    Chantal:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131208.

    Melanie:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131080.

  14. #10623

    KS Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JWalker350  [View Original Post]
    I think KS spa house fee is $60/ hr, not $40/ hr.
    I called today, and was told they are now $40/ hour anytime.

  15. #10622
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146399
    Would love to see her in person. That body is incredible. I believe her rates start at 2. I would've mind sprinting for that if there was more information on her services. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape