Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2441
-
10-23-19 21:30 #371Senior Member

Posts: 197Lots of questions
Looking at your posts I see a lot of questions. Not much info. Give and you get.
Originally Posted by LckHerLots
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 18:04 #370Senior Member

Posts: 1727Second link is Gina, formerly of Peabody.
Lots of review on Boston Escort Board. Also on Listcrawler. Well reviewed, mostly positives.
Ginal is probably in her fortys, ad says 37.
Originally Posted by Pastrami45
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 17:49 #369Senior Member

Posts: 102Ling
Dam that spell correct not king but ling LOL.
Originally Posted by LckHerLots
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 17:48 #368Senior Member

Posts: 102Ling
Can anyone help me with getting on kings approval list I have had her number for the last year but I need a referral to her I would really appreciate the help.
-
10-23-19 12:36 #367Regular Member

Posts: 21Any experience?
Anyone have an encounter with either of these two ladies:
http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...t/329830608058
http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...e/042020632824
-
10-22-19 20:11 #366Senior Member

Posts: 274Sadly fake or very old pics seems to be the norm now. Do you remember the number or have a link to her ad so other know to watch out?
Originally Posted by BigTom58
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 13:24 #365Senior Member

Posts: 261She can't be good at math. Why not just book 2 half hour sessions and save yourself $40.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 11:58 #364Senior Member

Posts: 405Curious
Just wondering if she offers something real special for an hour date. If not, why not just go for 2 half hour sessions?
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 09:59 #363Senior Member

Posts: 360Unique
Her rates are $80 for half and $200 for hour. She is not a BBW. She only takes appointments during the week.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 09:52 #362Senior Member

Posts: 1810Also, I noticed her pictures are inconsistent. Is she overweight / BBW?
Originally Posted by TheIceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 19:36 #361Senior Member

Posts: 462Before I bother her, what are her rates?
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 16:06 #360Senior Member

Posts: 360Unique
https://blackdynomite.com.boston.lis...post/38006556/
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 15:15 #359Senior Member

Posts: 328Big Changes
I think that the change is that there are more fake ads. But as far as women using old or fake pics, that has always been something to contend with. As always, the key is to do your research. You can start by reading the posts here on USASG. If you find someone that you are interested in and need more info, use the private message tool and ask the poster. Good Luck, OTG.
Originally Posted by BigTom58
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 09:07 #358Senior Member

Posts: 1810Do you have a link? I can't seem to find her.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 08:43 #357Regular Member

Posts: 20Big changes
Been out of the game awhile and man have things changed.
Hard to find the ladies nowdays they don't want you to e-mail. Call only when ready LOL you call and call nothing they most think all we have time for is to set and wait for them to call you back. And then the fakes I got one a few weeks ago she opened the door was not who was in pic. So I turned around and started walking she asked where I was going told her. I don't play games. Got on skip the games. Seems like a lot of games played there so if I may where do you guys look sense backpage is nomore.









Reply With Quote




