Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 163 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #371

    Lots of questions

    Quote Originally Posted by LckHerLots  [View Original Post]
    Dam that spell correct not king but ling LOL.
    Looking at your posts I see a lot of questions. Not much info. Give and you get.

  2. #370

    Second link is Gina, formerly of Peabody.

    Lots of review on Boston Escort Board. Also on Listcrawler. Well reviewed, mostly positives.

    Ginal is probably in her fortys, ad says 37.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pastrami45  [View Original Post]

  3. #369

    Ling

    Dam that spell correct not king but ling LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LckHerLots  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone help me with getting on kings approval list I have had her number for the last year but I need a referral to her I would really appreciate the help.

  4. #368

    Ling

    Can anyone help me with getting on kings approval list I have had her number for the last year but I need a referral to her I would really appreciate the help.

  5. #367

    Any experience?


  6. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTom58  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game awhile and man have things changed.

    Hard to find the ladies nowdays they don't want you to e-mail. Call only when ready LOL you call and call nothing they most think all we have time for is to set and wait for them to call you back. And then the fakes I got one a few weeks ago she opened the door was not who was in pic. So I turned around and started walking she asked where I was going told her. I don't play games. Got on skip the games. Seems like a lot of games played there so if I may where do you guys look sense backpage is nomore.
    Sadly fake or very old pics seems to be the norm now. Do you remember the number or have a link to her ad so other know to watch out?

  7. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchersTarget  [View Original Post]
    Her rates are $80 for half and $200 for hour. She is not a BBW. She only takes appointments during the week.
    She can't be good at math. Why not just book 2 half hour sessions and save yourself $40.

  8. #364

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchersTarget  [View Original Post]
    Her rates are $80 for half and $200 for hour. She is not a BBW. She only takes appointments during the week.
    Just wondering if she offers something real special for an hour date. If not, why not just go for 2 half hour sessions?

  9. #363

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Also, I noticed her pictures are inconsistent. Is she overweight / BBW?
    Her rates are $80 for half and $200 for hour. She is not a BBW. She only takes appointments during the week.

  10. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Before I bother her, what are her rates?
    Also, I noticed her pictures are inconsistent. Is she overweight / BBW?

  11. #361
    Before I bother her, what are her rates?

  12. #360

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? I can't seem to find her.
    https://blackdynomite.com.boston.lis...post/38006556/

  13. #359

    Big Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTom58  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game awhile and man have things changed.

    Hard to find the ladies nowdays they don't want you to e-mail. Call only when ready LOL you call and call nothing they most think all we have time for is to set and wait for them to call you back. And then the fakes I got one a few weeks ago she opened the door was not who was in pic. So I turned around and started walking she asked where I was going told her. I don't play games. Got on skip the games. Seems like a lot of games played there so if I may where do you guys look sense backpage is nomore.
    I think that the change is that there are more fake ads. But as far as women using old or fake pics, that has always been something to contend with. As always, the key is to do your research. You can start by reading the posts here on USASG. If you find someone that you are interested in and need more info, use the private message tool and ask the poster. Good Luck, OTG.

  14. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchersTarget  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Unique from ListCrawler that post everyday from Lowell. She is a good bang for the buck. She is very sweet and a lot of fun. Everything is covered and she is not GFE but she knows what she's doing and does a good job at it.
    Do you have a link? I can't seem to find her.

  15. #357

    Big changes

    Been out of the game awhile and man have things changed.

    Hard to find the ladies nowdays they don't want you to e-mail. Call only when ready LOL you call and call nothing they most think all we have time for is to set and wait for them to call you back. And then the fakes I got one a few weeks ago she opened the door was not who was in pic. So I turned around and started walking she asked where I was going told her. I don't play games. Got on skip the games. Seems like a lot of games played there so if I may where do you guys look sense backpage is nomore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape