Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2441
-
10-18-19 18:49 #356Senior Member

Posts: 360Unique
I have been seeing Unique from ListCrawler that post everyday from Lowell. She is a good bang for the buck. She is very sweet and a lot of fun. Everything is covered and she is not GFE but she knows what she's doing and does a good job at it.
-
10-18-19 18:42 #355Senior Member

Posts: 360Ally
Ally has been around for years. She was with RSG for a long time and then she moved out of Mass for a while and now she's back. She had mixed reviews but I never had a problem with her. She was a lot of fun back in the day. I haven't seen her in about 8 years so I'm not sure how she is now.
Originally Posted by Pastrami45
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 13:10 #354Regular Member

Posts: 21Ally in Merrimack Valley
This one posts all the time but I can't seem to find any reviews on her. Anyone have personal experience?
http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...n/033750698886
-
10-17-19 13:46 #353Senior Member

Posts: 462Can someone dm me her info?
Originally Posted by Fbrd68
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 13:30 #352Senior Member

Posts: 128You're talking about Jenna.
She's been talked about on here for awhile now.
Originally Posted by NorthShore123
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 22:35 #351Senior Member

Posts: 462Damn sounds nice. Wish I had something to trade.
Originally Posted by NorthShore123
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 21:49 #350Senior Member

Posts: 261I have a utr blonde in lowell she's in her early 20's.
A little taller then I normally go for. She's about 6 feet tall. But nice perky tits and a nice ass. She needs money. Got BBBJ and BBFS for 100 and I feel like she would of taken less. I'm willing to trade her contact info with members that have helped me out before or other members that have utr ladies to trade. Looking to add a younger utr spinner to my mix.
-
10-15-19 18:26 #349Senior Member

Posts: 405Scam
Yeah I'm, pretty sure you can look in any city and any state and you'll find this girl, an ad that is. Too bad though, I think she's kinda hot, but who knows where she really is.
Originally Posted by HoraceBury
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 17:27 #348Regular Member

Posts: 10Ling in lowell
I agree! Ling is a special lady!
Originally Posted by Pucster
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 11:36 #347Senior Member

Posts: 146And for a lark I decided to look in a couple other cities, and Chicago is the first city I checked and got a hit with almost exactly the same ad, with the same phone number. SCAM CONFIRMED 200%.
Originally Posted by HoraceBury
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 11:09 #346Senior Member

Posts: 146I texted her out of curiosity. TOTAL SCAM ALERT. She must be prepaid for the initial session, but only $40 for an hour. Further googling indicates that she churns through domain names very very quickly, she's only been using her current domain name for about 5 weeks now.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 10:36 #345Senior Member

Posts: 825Good luck
I believe many have looked for info on this girl and have failed.
Originally Posted by HoraceBury
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-19 10:32 #344Senior Member

Posts: 146Looking for info on girl with lots of different pictures, digits 5578
-
10-13-19 10:33 #343Senior Member

Posts: 136Unless she's the amateur porn star you're chatting to
I'd say it's a fake!
Originally Posted by Mxzsdi
[View Original Post]
https://vipergirls.to/threads/2962432-homemade-set-162
-
10-11-19 21:52 #342Senior Member

Posts: 31She picked up when I called and has a pretty heavy accent. I couldn't tell if it was Italian, Brazilian or less likely Hispanic. She doesn't speak English well either way. She was going to text me the location but never did. I didn't bother to follow up with her.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





