Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 163 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with this lady? I can't get a response.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/hot-br...endly-21521741
    Same her bro. Texted her yesterday & nothing. Oh well, fuck her.

  2. #340

    Lady in Tewksbury or Andover

    Has anyone had any luck with this lady? I can't get a response.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/hot-br...endly-21521741

  3. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    I looked for info on her, I RTFF, and not one of you have seen her?

    Bunch of children.
    Kid, the pictures have a watermark from a porn site. Isn't hard to guess if you had thought with a bigger head.

  4. #338

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    I looked for info on her, I RTFF, and not one of you have seen her?

    Bunch of children.
    Wow you really waited a half day for a response. You really know that those pictures are from porn sites, really.

  5. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    I looked for info on her, I RTFF, and not one of you have seen her?

    Bunch of children.
    I have never seen or heard of her before but just reading her profile and seeing it doesn't match the pics other than she is a bigger girl with petite boobs?? Figure it out and step up or stay home. She isn't my type but she may do it for some. If your worried about a rip-off invest in a budget hotel and offer her an outcall so you can control the meeting. If she refuses then walk away.

  6. #336

    Be smarter.

    Those pics are from all over the internet. The first even has a watermark for a porn site on it.

    https://www.tineye.com/search/0604db...c53fa03?page=1

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    I looked for info on her, I RTFF, and not one of you have seen her?

    Bunch of children.

  7. #335

    Really really

    Then step up & go see her yourself if you really really really want to know

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    I looked for info on her, I RTFF, and not one of you have seen her? Bunch of children.
    .

  8. #334

    Really?

    I looked for info on her, I RTFF, and not one of you have seen her?

    Bunch of children.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    I have been texting with this girl for a while. According to her nothing is off the table claims to be submissive, I am getting a tingleing that she is a ROB, any input would be appreciated PM if you prefer.

    https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...m/293607815484

  9. #333

    Anyone?

    I have been texting with this girl for a while. According to her nothing is off the table claims to be submissive, I am getting a tingleing that she is a ROB, any input would be appreciated PM if you prefer.

    https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...m/293607815484

  10. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Had my 2nd date with Rose this morning and it went fairly well until she gave me a bite mark on my left shoulder, fuck this is going to be a huge issue for me WTF.
    Any link for Rose?

    Thanks.

  11. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Had my 2nd date with Rose this morning and it went fairly well until she gave me a bite mark on my left shoulder, fuck this is going to be a huge issue for me WTF.
    You might not realize how huge. Better get yourself tested.

  12. #330

    Candace My new ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by NHGent  [View Original Post]
    If you've pretty much had it looking in the Boston and NH areas without much luck, especially for a full figured gal with curves in ALL the RIGHT places, you're in luck! I had missed Candace a couple of years ago but done the research before a visit to Indianapolis, but saw she was visiting last time and she's a home run. I saw her again a couple of times in Indy as well. Anyway, my appointment is made for her glorious return to Burlington but I'll bet she has some openings, and she told me she's doing outcalls as well. We've become friendly over the last couple of years.

    She provides a great time, warm, inviting, hot as hell, sexy and with actual eye contact, conversation AND she's smart. I'd say she's a pleaser as well.

    Fairly priced and only unfortunate she's only visiting the 26th to the 29th. Don't hesitate, you won't be sorry. I can't wait! Many of you have been kind to me, so I'm sharing this gem of a woman. Plus I want her to visit again.

    You can find her at www.candace38g.com and believe me, as nice as the photos are, they don't do her justice.
    Thank you so much NH Gent for the recommendation! Saw her this weekend and she did not disappoint! Everything you said was true. Emailed her using my monger account and she replied very quickly. Set a time a few hours later, told me she was in the Burlington mall area. Waited for her to email location. Pulled up and she gave me room number. Didn't need I'd, I guess she checked me out online. She has large tattoo on thigh and shoulder / chest but it was tastefully done. A little conversation while getting undressed and getting comfortable. Great soft titties, my favorite. My modest Johnson disappeared between her mammaries. Amazing BBBJ as mentioned with eye contact! Finished in mish with cover. My hottest experience yet (I'm still a relative newbie and on a budget. A real sweetie. Best value ever. Treat her well. Can't wait for her return.

    NN.

  13. #329

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    UPDATE, She is not UTR, just new to the area.
    Had my 2nd date with Rose this morning and it went fairly well until she gave me a bite mark on my left shoulder, fuck this is going to be a huge issue for me WTF.

  14. #328
    Seems most reviews these days are negative 😕 Anyone got anyone they'd recommend?

  15. #327

    Caveat emptor

    Quote Originally Posted by SnhGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if you have a link. Wondering who this one is.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9787645979/1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape