Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 163 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #311

    Brimmer. Stay Away +1

    Quote Originally Posted by IGotID69  [View Original Post]
    Way too good to be true. She's much older than the pics she posts. She's much larger than her pics. She lives a couple exits further than she claims. Everything is covered. Lives with other people. Is a complete raving psycho. She's been discussed on here several times.
    I didn't make it further than "hey" on our phone call and she went nuclear on me. Told me she knows I'm a creep and to go f*ck myself. I legit only said "hey". Total nutjob. Stay far, far, away!

  2. #310

    Brimmer-stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddigg  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I've seen this woman's ad on BP for years. She advertises in Lowell, but is actually up 93 around exit 5 phone ends 5979 Has anyone experienced her services. I know the photos must be old, (she's been using the same ones for years) but. She looks too good to be true. I appreciate any info you care to share.
    Way too good to be true. She's much older than the pics she posts. She's much larger than her pics. She lives a couple exits further than she claims. Everything is covered. Lives with other people. Is a complete raving psycho. She's been discussed on here several times.

  3. #309

    Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddigg  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I've seen this woman's ad on BP for years. She advertises in Lowell, but is actually up 93 around exit 5 phone ends 5979 Has anyone experienced her services. I know the photos must be old, (she's been using the same ones for years) but. She looks too good to be true. I appreciate any info you care to share.
    I saw her many years ago in Salem. Pics are a good representation. Not her. But blonde with huge tits. Big ass. Lots of rules but I had a good time. Wanted to repeat but the price wasn't right. But I do remember her being pretty hot. If you like curves.

  4. #308

    BRimmer in NH

    Hey guys,

    I've seen this woman's ad on BP for years. She advertises in Lowell, but is actually up 93 around exit 5 phone ends 5979 Has anyone experienced her services. I know the photos must be old, (she's been using the same ones for years) but. She looks too good to be true. I appreciate any info you care to share.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 27064235.jpg‎  

  5. #307

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon38  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info / experience with this girl:

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...i/187814149942
    By all means try her out and let us know how it goes.

  6. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchersTarget  [View Original Post]
    https://blackdynomite.com.boston.lis...post/37019118/ Has anyone seen this one. She post every day. Iv'e been thinking about taking the plunge. Any info would be helpful.
    I thought about contacting her. The problem was that her pictures are inconsistent. Some of them show her as a BBW and some are thinner. I'm just not sure.

  7. #305

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    LC = List crawler but when I looked there were no comments for her, so??
    Upper right corner. 8 comments available 🧐.
    Last edited by MegaSean; 09-16-19 at 19:46. Reason: Tried to add screenshot but didn’t work

  8. #304

    Big titty girl

    Anyone have any info / experience with this girl:

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...i/187814149942

  9. #303

    Lowell black girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIceGuy  [View Original Post]
    What is LC?
    LC = List crawler but when I looked there were no comments for her, so??

  10. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by EugeneWest  [View Original Post]
    Comments on LC.
    What is LC?

  11. #301

    Lowell black girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchersTarget  [View Original Post]
    https://blackdynomite.com.boston.lis...post/37019118/ Has anyone seen this one. She post every day. Iv'e been thinking about taking the plunge. Any info would be helpful.
    Comments on LC.

  12. #300
    Hey your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Mailbox full.

  13. #299

    Lowell Girl

    https://blackdynomite.com.boston.lis...post/37019118/ Has anyone seen this one. She post every day. Iv'e been thinking about taking the plunge. Any info would be helpful.

  14. #298

    Jerry's girl (s)

    Finally got his new number. I have a new number so he challenged me. Gave my old number and he confirmed I was a previous client.

    Had a great session in So. Lowell with a 5 ft firm natural C beauty. She was great from start to finish. No rush. All covered. Multiple positions followed by a nice cuddle & talk. She then got me dressed.

    Will be repeating soon. No negotiations. Gave $$ upon entry. What a dream!

  15. #297

    Rose

    UPDATE, She is not UTR, just new to the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    So I was able to connect with a very nice girl this morning and had a fantastic time. She was pretty, petite, large beautiful breast, very decent body. Only down side was she has bruises and scars from prior abuse, said he's out of the picture. Said she just got into town last week and looking for company from time to time. Had one of the best times I've had in a long time, she was very into it, passionate, typ restrictions but all OK with me. Senior that have shared or senior that will share with me (SENIOR ONLY), can reach out. If you PM, please let me know what you have shared or what you're willing to share. Not trying to be a dick but it only take one asshole to fuck it up for everyone. She's a good find, great girl, good time and let's not fuck it up for everyone. NO PIC OR LINK ON PURPOSE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape