Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 163 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #326

    Amanda / Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim  [View Original Post]
    Do not waste your time with this one. I contacted her a few weeks ago to set up an appointment. I recognized the pictures from 2015 under a different name, and one member, Slowmo, had written a fair review of her that indicated that she wasn't that great.

    When I first contacted her she was OK to deal with, but then kept insisting on a selfie, which I normally would never send, but in this case I relented and sent it. She claimed she just wanted to see if I looked "polite and professional". Dead silence. When I inquired about the appointment, she simply said "You have a bad attitude". At no time was I ever impolite or rude to her. In the end, I'm glad I didn't meet her because I found all of the negative reviews on her under her various aliases. Almost every review mentioned her rudeness and bad attitude. She should find another line of work.
    First a big thank you to everyone who weighed in on my post with a question about Amanda / Caroline out of Billerica. But did I take your advice to avoid her? Not really. I made the original post as I was trying to set up a meeting. As BillyPilgrim notes the screening is fairly rigorous. However before the responses came in I had a meeting set up. The one thing I did not really encounter that many referenced was the attitude. Not super friendly, but not rude either. I had the $$ 1 hr massage. Yes it was overpriced for the performance. The comments about her having a good body but not really knowing how to use it are dead on. First, the pics are not real, at least the ones that I saw, but she is really cute bot her face and body. She says she is a runner and she looks the part. She's fit with a flat stomach and reasonably cute small tits. She's in her early 30's overall attractive, but not a knockout. The $$ is for a massage and HE. It is a fully nude massage. She starts off by stripping and after I laid on my stomach she sat on my upper legs just below my ass. Then came a lengthy back massage while we chatted. Massage is more rub than real massage but nice. On the flip came a fairly sensual and vigorous hand job to the HE. No oral this time but she said that was on the menu for repeat customer. Will I repeat? Probably not. Nice enough but not worth $$. FS is $$$ again not worth that from this one. For the same price Kiki Michelle is a much better experience.

  2. #325

    Amanda / Caroline / Elizabeth

    Do not waste your time with this one. I contacted her a few weeks ago to set up an appointment. I recognized the pictures from 2015 under a different name, and one member, Slowmo, had written a fair review of her that indicated that she wasn't that great.

    When I first contacted her she was OK to deal with, but then kept insisting on a selfie, which I normally would never send, but in this case I relented and sent it. She claimed she just wanted to see if I looked "polite and professional". Dead silence. When I inquired about the appointment, she simply said "You have a bad attitude". At no time was I ever impolite or rude to her. In the end, I'm glad I didn't meet her because I found all of the negative reviews on her under her various aliases. Almost every review mentioned her rudeness and bad attitude. She should find another line of work.

  3. #324

    Do you have a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    She is a mental case. Avoid. She'll go crazy on you if you are late or get lost trying to find her place. Pics aren't real either. Other sites confirm the same.
    Wondering if you have a link. Wondering who this one is.

  4. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    I learned something from visiting Caroline. Although the reviews on them were decent, plenty of negative reviews here. In the future, make sure reviews are good both here and on them. Caroline / Amanda just really doesn't seem to be into it and her skills are mediocre and everything covered.
    I saw her twice a few years ago and I can confirm: super hot body that she has no skill with.

  5. #322

    Don't Bother

    I learned something from visiting Caroline. Although the reviews on them were decent, plenty of negative reviews here. In the future, make sure reviews are good both here and on them. Caroline / Amanda just really doesn't seem to be into it and her skills are mediocre and everything covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchersTarget  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is Caroline. Don't waste your money.

  6. #321

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Kvoth99  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen this girl.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amanda-e...llerica-238484

    7 reviews on them.
    Yes that is Caroline. Don't waste your money.

  7. #320

    Amanda / Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by Kvoth99  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen this girl.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amanda-e...llerica-238484

    7 reviews on them.
    Probably is Caroline.

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/massa...e/498101972775

    Plenty of info. Mostly attitude.

  8. #319

    BRimmer in NH

    She is a mental case. Avoid. She'll go crazy on you if you are late or get lost trying to find her place. Pics aren't real either. Other sites confirm the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddigg  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I've seen this woman's ad on BP for years. She advertises in Lowell, but is actually up 93 around exit 5 phone ends 5979 Has anyone experienced her services. I know the photos must be old, (she's been using the same ones for years) but. She looks too good to be true. I appreciate any info you care to share.

  9. #318

    Amanda

    Wondering if anyone has seen this girl.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amanda-e...llerica-238484

    7 reviews on them.

  10. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddigg  [View Original Post]
    You've saved me from taking a wasted trip down 93.
    A little over a year ago, I drove up to Exit 5 and gave her a call. I think her ad said no texts at the time. She sounded decent over the phone. We had a nice discussion. Then she told me to drive up to Exit 9. I took the wrong fork in the highway, ran out of time, and couldn't meet with her.

    You will drive much farther than Exit 5, so keep that in mind.

  11. #316

    Candace

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    She looks interesting but what about services? GFE, Pse, Ultra-GFE?

    Also, how strict is she with this from her site: "Upon arrival on our date, you must present a form of identification to verify yourself (ie. Drivers license, work I'd, passport) to ensure both of our safety. ".
    Them reviews state BBBJ & cim on menu so she appears to be GFE.

  12. #315

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by NHGent  [View Original Post]
    If you've pretty much had it looking in the Boston and NH areas without much luck, especially for a full figured gal with curves in ALL the RIGHT places, you're in luck! I had missed Candace a couple of years ago but done the research before a visit to Indianapolis, but saw she was visiting last time and she's a home run. I saw her again a couple of times in Indy as well. Anyway, my appointment is made for her glorious return to Burlington but I'll bet she has some openings, and she told me she's doing outcalls as well. We've become friendly over the last couple of years.

    She provides a great time, warm, inviting, hot as hell, sexy and with actual eye contact, conversation AND she's smart. I'd say she's a pleaser as well.

    Fairly priced and only unfortunate she's only visiting the 26th to the 29th. Don't hesitate, you won't be sorry. I can't wait! Many of you have been kind to me, so I'm sharing this gem of a woman. Plus I want her to visit again.

    You can find her at www.candace38g.com and believe me, as nice as the photos are, they don't do her justice.
    She looks interesting but what about services? GFE, Pse, Ultra-GFE?

    Also, how strict is she with this from her site: "Upon arrival on our date, you must present a form of identification to verify yourself (ie. Drivers license, work I'd, passport) to ensure both of our safety. ".

  13. #314

    My ATF from Indy Visiting Soon!

    If you've pretty much had it looking in the Boston and NH areas without much luck, especially for a full figured gal with curves in ALL the RIGHT places, you're in luck! I had missed Candace a couple of years ago but done the research before a visit to Indianapolis, but saw she was visiting last time and she's a home run. I saw her again a couple of times in Indy as well. Anyway, my appointment is made for her glorious return to Burlington but I'll bet she has some openings, and she told me she's doing outcalls as well. We've become friendly over the last couple of years.

    She provides a great time, warm, inviting, hot as hell, sexy and with actual eye contact, conversation AND she's smart. I'd say she's a pleaser as well.

    Fairly priced and only unfortunate she's only visiting the 26th to the 29th. Don't hesitate, you won't be sorry. I can't wait! Many of you have been kind to me, so I'm sharing this gem of a woman. Plus I want her to visit again.

    You can find her at www.candace38g.com and believe me, as nice as the photos are, they don't do her justice.

  14. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryJay  [View Original Post]
    Finally got his new number. I have a new number so he challenged me. Gave my old number and he confirmed I was a previous client.

    Had a great session in So. Lowell with a 5 ft firm natural C beauty. She was great from start to finish. No rush. All covered. Multiple positions followed by a nice cuddle & talk. She then got me dressed.

    Will be repeating soon. No negotiations. Gave $$ upon entry. What a dream!
    Nice report.

    Been awhile since I saw Jerry's place.

    You paid $$ at the door I thought fees were usually 1.7.

    Did something change or were you feeling generous? Just trying to get the market right.

  15. #312

    Thanks for the advice.

    You've saved me from taking a wasted trip down 93.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddigg  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I've seen this woman's ad on BP for years. She advertises in Lowell, but is actually up 93 around exit 5 phone ends 5979 Has anyone experienced her services. I know the photos must be old, (she's been using the same ones for years) but. She looks too good to be true. I appreciate any info you care to share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape