Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 498 of 583 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 548 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by LATraveller  [View Original Post]
    She will blow up your phone and text you without discretion. I would avoid.
    Thanks for the advice. I have considered seeing sometime, but based on your report I'll pass. Did she do that to you? Is she desperate for business?

  2. #1275

    Melly

    Had anyone had a dream with this girl.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...0/794491409910

  3. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxzellZip  [View Original Post]
    Pictures look hot if for real. Anyone have any information on this one.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...g/187351725298
    Stickman is right about the sagging skin. She is a small girl, maybe 5 ft tall, and must have recently lost significant weight. As to her attitude, I found her to be pretty chill. She was lucid, calm, amusing, and this was early in the morning, like 10:00. I saw no signs of drug use. I enjoyed my time with her, but the physique is a bit off putting. I have debated seeing her again because she was so chill and cute as hell, but alas, no.

    Bent.

  4. #1273

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and reviewed her a few months ago. She has serious saggy skin in the abdomen and breasts which she sometimes hides in her pics. Pics are better looking than reality. Performance was good but I wouldn't repeat. She was in a bit of manic state which lead me to assume there were some drug issues in her life. Right after I saw her there some posts here about her ripping people off.
    Really appreciate the info.

  5. #1272

    Thirsty

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxzellZip  [View Original Post]
    Pictures look hot if for real. Anyone have any information on this one.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...g/187351725298
    I saw her and reviewed her a few months ago. She has serious saggy skin in the abdomen and breasts which she sometimes hides in her pics. Pics are better looking than reality. Performance was good but I wouldn't repeat. She was in a bit of manic state which lead me to assume there were some drug issues in her life. Right after I saw her there some posts here about her ripping people off.

  6. #1271

    Any Intel on this one

    Pictures look hot if for real. Anyone have any information on this one.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...g/187351725298

  7. #1270

    Don't recommend her

    She will blow up your phone and text you without discretion. I would avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the Jenna that Bella is referring to.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/706579341495

  8. #1269
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is back in the area. Hope no one gets caught in her web.

    BTW, the guy who has face pics or video of her, for the rest of us, let's see so we can recognize and stay clear if she uses other body pics.

    Those tits and the birthmark or scar on her ass cheek reminds me of a little piggy I tapped a couple times a yr or two back at one of the hoe-tels off the Merritt in New Haven, the NH Inn I think. She wasnt there too long and shortly thereafter was allegedly sent back to jail apparently for what her man or her ex man had done that she took the rap for. What she told me anyway. That she stupidly took the hit for him, took the full weight, but was now out after a couple. But she had violated her parole, as she was a user I assume and that was that. Judge was going to send her ass back to a shoreline correctional facility. Silly rabbit. I figure she must have hooked up with a real renegade crew after getting out again. Instead of giving an honest fuck for an honest buck, might as well just commit a bit of armed robbery for something highly unlikely to be reported.

    Just hope they get what they got coming. Be safe gents. Use the big head even though you want to use the lower one!

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...r/033904811526
    It's too bad we can't ask STG to ban their IP addy.

  9. #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester701  [View Original Post]
    Can you show the pictures so we all will know what this Ho looks like.
    Looks like she is back in the area. Hope no one gets caught in her web.

    BTW, the guy who has face pics or video of her, for the rest of us, let's see so we can recognize and stay clear if she uses other body pics.

    Those tits and the birthmark or scar on her ass cheek reminds me of a little piggy I tapped a couple times a yr or two back at one of the hoe-tels off the Merritt in New Haven, the NH Inn I think. She wasnt there too long and shortly thereafter was allegedly sent back to jail apparently for what her man or her ex man had done that she took the rap for. What she told me anyway. That she stupidly took the hit for him, took the full weight, but was now out after a couple. But she had violated her parole, as she was a user I assume and that was that. Judge was going to send her ass back to a shoreline correctional facility. Silly rabbit. I figure she must have hooked up with a real renegade crew after getting out again. Instead of giving an honest fuck for an honest buck, might as well just commit a bit of armed robbery for something highly unlikely to be reported.

    Just hope they get what they got coming. Be safe gents. Use the big head even though you want to use the lower one!

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...r/033904811526

  10. #1267

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by BB1920  [View Original Post]
    In Guilford for the night and would love some company. Any suggestions on someone that would go to my hotel? Appreciate the info.
    How was your visit to Guilford? See anyone?

  11. #1266

    Thats her

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    This her? https://cdn.escortfish.ch/images/LOSZXO.jpg The back tattoos don't seem to quite match.

    And in most of the more recent ads she doesn't show her face. Hoping it is her!
    Thats definitely her. Went MIA for a while but she's been reviewed in waterbury section. Decent reviews, some guy mentioned potential habit issues. I've seen her couple times, for sure at some point she was on something but I didn't see any signs when I was there.

  12. #1265

    Not the same squirting MILF

    Good eye CIC.

    You're quite right that the tattoos don't quite match up, though pretty close. The Milford squirting MILF (dark blond, slender with curvy breasts and butt, no sign of use or demons) is different than the Waterbury squirting MILF (reportedly red haired, emaciated, and a user). These girls need to brand better so we can easily tell them apart because I also had to do a tattoo comparison to make sure before seeing the Milford one.

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    This her? https://cdn.escortfish.ch/images/LOSZXO.jpg The back tattoos don't seem to quite match.

    And in most of the more recent ads she doesn't show her face. Hoping it is her!

  13. #1264
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor  [View Original Post]
    Last week I TOFTT and tried the "squirting MILF" in Milford. Very positive experience and will repeat.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...f/304731026356

    I prefer more mature ladies so she seemed my type from her add (and ability to sound interesting) but I have been disappointed before. Thankfully, this wasn't one of those times. After a couple of texts we arranged a time and I met up with her in a well known Milford motel. Greeted by a slender, quite attractive woman in a long sheath dress with a slinky opening up the side. She came in for a full body hug and great welcoming kiss and we chatted a bit and played with her little Yorkie puppy (well behaved but be aware in case of allergies). She was quite personable and seductive and would casually slide a bare leg around me while we sat on the bed talking. Things progressed at a non-rushed pace with kissing and fondling before she started a BBBJ while I stood there enjoying the view and feel. Lots of tongue and play, good times! She really seemed to enjoy DATY and got her fingers involved too and true to the add, squirted with a long shudder. After taking a moment, she jumped back on to the BBBJ and was a great tease. About when I couldn't take it any more, she wrapped me up and hopped on for a fantastic series of cowgirl variations with lots of grinding and teasing strokes. (The young ones just don't seem to get this and just jump on and go at it like a jackhammer, blech). We then flipped around to doggie where she sensuously rocked back on my thrusts and slid a hand back to play with my balls and then milked them as I came. After a cleanup we got dressed and out came the donation. A terrific half hour for 150, a tad steep but she really delivered where so many have failed. I'll be back.
    This her? https://cdn.escortfish.ch/images/LOSZXO.jpg The back tattoos don't seem to quite match.

    And in most of the more recent ads she doesn't show her face. Hoping it is her!

  14. #1263

    Thumbs up for the Squirting MILF

    Last week I TOFTT and tried the "squirting MILF" in Milford. Very positive experience and will repeat.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...f/304731026356

    I prefer more mature ladies so she seemed my type from her add (and ability to sound interesting) but I have been disappointed before. Thankfully, this wasn't one of those times. After a couple of texts we arranged a time and I met up with her in a well known Milford motel. Greeted by a slender, quite attractive woman in a long sheath dress with a slinky opening up the side. She came in for a full body hug and great welcoming kiss and we chatted a bit and played with her little Yorkie puppy (well behaved but be aware in case of allergies). She was quite personable and seductive and would casually slide a bare leg around me while we sat on the bed talking. Things progressed at a non-rushed pace with kissing and fondling before she started a BBBJ while I stood there enjoying the view and feel. Lots of tongue and play, good times! She really seemed to enjoy DATY and got her fingers involved too and true to the add, squirted with a long shudder. After taking a moment, she jumped back on to the BBBJ and was a great tease. About when I couldn't take it any more, she wrapped me up and hopped on for a fantastic series of cowgirl variations with lots of grinding and teasing strokes. (The young ones just don't seem to get this and just jump on and go at it like a jackhammer, blech). We then flipped around to doggie where she sensuously rocked back on my thrusts and slid a hand back to play with my balls and then milked them as I came. After a cleanup we got dressed and out came the donation. A terrific half hour for 150, a tad steep but she really delivered where so many have failed. I'll be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenThere  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers,

    Anyone have any info on this lovely? She looks like my type.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...f/136400772452

    Thanks,

    Bent.

  15. #1262
    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the Jenna that Bella is referring to.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/706579341495
    OK, Yeah! I've seen her a few times. She is enthusiastic and playful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape