Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 499 of 583 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 549 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 8736
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1266

    Thats her

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    This her? https://cdn.escortfish.ch/images/LOSZXO.jpg The back tattoos don't seem to quite match.

    And in most of the more recent ads she doesn't show her face. Hoping it is her!
    Thats definitely her. Went MIA for a while but she's been reviewed in waterbury section. Decent reviews, some guy mentioned potential habit issues. I've seen her couple times, for sure at some point she was on something but I didn't see any signs when I was there.

  2. #1265

    Not the same squirting MILF

    Good eye CIC.

    You're quite right that the tattoos don't quite match up, though pretty close. The Milford squirting MILF (dark blond, slender with curvy breasts and butt, no sign of use or demons) is different than the Waterbury squirting MILF (reportedly red haired, emaciated, and a user). These girls need to brand better so we can easily tell them apart because I also had to do a tattoo comparison to make sure before seeing the Milford one.

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    This her? https://cdn.escortfish.ch/images/LOSZXO.jpg The back tattoos don't seem to quite match.

    And in most of the more recent ads she doesn't show her face. Hoping it is her!

  3. #1264
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor  [View Original Post]
    Last week I TOFTT and tried the "squirting MILF" in Milford. Very positive experience and will repeat.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...f/304731026356

    I prefer more mature ladies so she seemed my type from her add (and ability to sound interesting) but I have been disappointed before. Thankfully, this wasn't one of those times. After a couple of texts we arranged a time and I met up with her in a well known Milford motel. Greeted by a slender, quite attractive woman in a long sheath dress with a slinky opening up the side. She came in for a full body hug and great welcoming kiss and we chatted a bit and played with her little Yorkie puppy (well behaved but be aware in case of allergies). She was quite personable and seductive and would casually slide a bare leg around me while we sat on the bed talking. Things progressed at a non-rushed pace with kissing and fondling before she started a BBBJ while I stood there enjoying the view and feel. Lots of tongue and play, good times! She really seemed to enjoy DATY and got her fingers involved too and true to the add, squirted with a long shudder. After taking a moment, she jumped back on to the BBBJ and was a great tease. About when I couldn't take it any more, she wrapped me up and hopped on for a fantastic series of cowgirl variations with lots of grinding and teasing strokes. (The young ones just don't seem to get this and just jump on and go at it like a jackhammer, blech). We then flipped around to doggie where she sensuously rocked back on my thrusts and slid a hand back to play with my balls and then milked them as I came. After a cleanup we got dressed and out came the donation. A terrific half hour for 150, a tad steep but she really delivered where so many have failed. I'll be back.
    This her? https://cdn.escortfish.ch/images/LOSZXO.jpg The back tattoos don't seem to quite match.

    And in most of the more recent ads she doesn't show her face. Hoping it is her!

  4. #1263

    Thumbs up for the Squirting MILF

    Last week I TOFTT and tried the "squirting MILF" in Milford. Very positive experience and will repeat.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...f/304731026356

    I prefer more mature ladies so she seemed my type from her add (and ability to sound interesting) but I have been disappointed before. Thankfully, this wasn't one of those times. After a couple of texts we arranged a time and I met up with her in a well known Milford motel. Greeted by a slender, quite attractive woman in a long sheath dress with a slinky opening up the side. She came in for a full body hug and great welcoming kiss and we chatted a bit and played with her little Yorkie puppy (well behaved but be aware in case of allergies). She was quite personable and seductive and would casually slide a bare leg around me while we sat on the bed talking. Things progressed at a non-rushed pace with kissing and fondling before she started a BBBJ while I stood there enjoying the view and feel. Lots of tongue and play, good times! She really seemed to enjoy DATY and got her fingers involved too and true to the add, squirted with a long shudder. After taking a moment, she jumped back on to the BBBJ and was a great tease. About when I couldn't take it any more, she wrapped me up and hopped on for a fantastic series of cowgirl variations with lots of grinding and teasing strokes. (The young ones just don't seem to get this and just jump on and go at it like a jackhammer, blech). We then flipped around to doggie where she sensuously rocked back on my thrusts and slid a hand back to play with my balls and then milked them as I came. After a cleanup we got dressed and out came the donation. A terrific half hour for 150, a tad steep but she really delivered where so many have failed. I'll be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenThere  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers,

    Anyone have any info on this lovely? She looks like my type.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...f/136400772452

    Thanks,

    Bent.

  5. #1262
    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the Jenna that Bella is referring to.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/706579341495
    OK, Yeah! I've seen her a few times. She is enthusiastic and playful.

  6. #1261
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella8080  [View Original Post]
    Definitely recommend Jenna she hosts in a great area in great private place. She is on the higher side but worth every penny.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenThere  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the Jenna that Bella is referring to.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/706579341495

  7. #1260

    Wrong jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by BenThere  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure he is referring to Jenna ok and Adultlook new haven. Full back tat! Very different than this Jenna.

  8. #1259

    This Jenna?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bella8080  [View Original Post]
    Definitely recommend Jenna she hosts in a great area in great private place. She is on the higher side but worth every penny.
    Rates look reasonable.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...i/234726189914

  9. #1258
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveIrvine  [View Original Post]
    I'm in West Haven / Milford area. Looking for some recommendations. Looking through STG and pickings are slim.

    Thanks.
    Definitely recommend Jenna she hosts in a great area in great private place. She is on the higher side but worth every penny.

  10. #1257

    West Haven / Milford

    I'm in West Haven / Milford area. Looking for some recommendations. Looking through STG and pickings are slim.

    Thanks.

  11. #1256

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    My bad. Found reviews!
    Have seen Deb twice and will see her again. Yes she's frayed around the edges but her attitude and skill level is good. A lot like Ricki who's been written about in the Bridgeport forum (by me in #67). Both are older and skinny. Slight edge to Ricki but as long as you're not expecting a hottie, you should be alright with either.

  12. #1255
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw a review can't find? http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/103736977673.
    My bad. Found reviews!

  13. #1254

    Can't find info

    Thought I saw a review can't find? http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/103736977673.

  14. #1253

    Cityxguide

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Are any of those ads real? Too much scamming?
    I'd say that more than half of the ads are for spas, not necessarily providing happy endings. Of the remainder, about half are probably real, but almost all are also on STG. So cityxguide is pretty much useless IMHO.

  15. #1252

    Direction

    Can anybody point me in the direction of some girls you met? I'm looking for quick visit girls who will take around $50.00 for a QV. Thanks for all help. You can DM me if you like to stay private.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape