Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 500 of 582 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 550 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 8728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1243

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    So I met this girl at the motel 6 in Milford after about an half day of back and forth, we agreed on rates and services, I get there and it's the girl in the picture, did the cop test and placed donation on the table. That's when things got wierd. First she gets on the bed and asks me to say exactly what I want. I said I already told you in the text, she says I want to hear you say it. 1st red light. I reluctantly obliged. Told I wanted a BBBJ. She's says no she doesn't don't that. "after we already agreed on it and the donation for it". She then says she has no condoms. That's when shit got really wierd. She pulls the fucking trash bag out of the bin and says "we can make this work". Mind you there was trash in the fucking bag. I said give me money back because it was obvious she had no intention of performing. She pulls out a glock and says that's not going to happen. I walked out as fast as I could. As I was leaving there was a guy standing outside her door who quickly walked away when I opened the door. Stay the fuck away from this one gentleman. I have actual pics of her that she sent me that shows her face.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/394923575753
    Can you show the pictures so we all will know what this Ho looks like.

  2. #1242
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    I'm always leery of ads when they don't show their face. Doesn't mean trouble but it makes me pause.
    She sent me a pic showing her face. That's the only reason I went. She even sent me a short video.

  3. #1241

  4. #1240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Faceless ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    The pics are definitely her. She was even wearing the same outfit. But that's where the good ends. I mean come on!! A trash bag condom? A FUCKING TRASH BAG?
    I'm always leery of ads when they don't show their face. Doesn't mean trouble but it makes me pause.

  5. #1239
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Imghost those pics.
    The pics are definitely her. She was even wearing the same outfit. But that's where the good ends. I mean come on!! A trash bag condom? A FUCKING TRASH BAG?

  6. #1238
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    So I met this girl at the motel 6 in Milford after about an half day of back and forth, we agreed on rates and services, I get there and it's the girl in the picture, did the cop test and placed donation on the table. That's when things got wierd. First she gets on the bed and asks me to say exactly what I want. I said I already told you in the text, she says I want to hear you say it. 1st red light. I reluctantly obliged. Told I wanted a BBBJ. She's says no she doesn't don't that. "after we already agreed on it and the donation for it". She then says she has no condoms. That's when shit got really wierd. She pulls the fucking trash bag out of the bin and says "we can make this work". Mind you there was trash in the fucking bag. I said give me money back because it was obvious she had no intention of performing. She pulls out a glock and says that's not going to happen. I walked out as fast as I could. As I was leaving there was a guy standing outside her door who quickly walked away when I opened the door. Stay the fuck away from this one gentleman. I have actual pics of her that she sent me that shows her face.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/394923575753
    Imghost those pics.

  7. #1237

    Robbed.

    So I met this girl at the motel 6 in Milford after about an half day of back and forth, we agreed on rates and services, I get there and it's the girl in the picture, did the cop test and placed donation on the table. That's when things got wierd. First she gets on the bed and asks me to say exactly what I want. I said I already told you in the text, she says I want to hear you say it. 1st red light. I reluctantly obliged. Told I wanted a BBBJ. She's says no she doesn't don't that. "after we already agreed on it and the donation for it". She then says she has no condoms. That's when shit got really wierd. She pulls the fucking trash bag out of the bin and says "we can make this work". Mind you there was trash in the fucking bag. I said give me money back because it was obvious she had no intention of performing. She pulls out a glock and says that's not going to happen. I walked out as fast as I could. As I was leaving there was a guy standing outside her door who quickly walked away when I opened the door. Stay the fuck away from this one gentleman. I have actual pics of her that she sent me that shows her face.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/394923575753

  8. #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by BB1920  [View Original Post]
    In Guilford for the night and would love some company. Any suggestions on someone that would go to my hotel? Appreciate the info.
    Maybe Lisa? I haven't dreamt of her since she only seems to do Outcalls and those just don't work for me. But that's who I'd dial.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-i...-king/19905311

  9. #1235

    Lady Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamisi  [View Original Post]
    Do we have a link b / c the only star in NH on STG is a Tgirl. Thanks.
    Found her STG add, it has a different phone number than the Escort index site.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...h/188163684843

    If the link goes dead search for " Icyhot " in the New Haven section.

  10. #1234

    Know of anyone who is good and will go to hotel in Guilford?

    In Guilford for the night and would love some company. Any suggestions on someone that would go to my hotel? Appreciate the info.

  11. #1233
    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    $30 is the price range for a SW which I do not recommend. You will be hard pressed to find a lady who advertises for that amount. I second WhenWhen's suggestion and go see Star. Her head game is awesome, BBBJCIM and worth the extra coin on your budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamisi  [View Original Post]
    Do we have a link b / c the only star in NH on STG is a Tgirl. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    Her ad on STG is no longer. But here is an ad from Escort Index:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-8944/1/460549
    I just tried texting and calling her. I got an immediate text reply that my number is blocked. When I tried calling I get a recording that the number is not accepting calls. Hmm.

  12. #1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamisi  [View Original Post]
    Do we have a link b / c the only star in NH on STG is a Tgirl. Thanks.
    Her ad on STG is no longer. But here is an ad from Escort Index:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-8944/1/460549

  13. #1231

    Tgtbt?

    Been texting with this one all morning. Seems way TGTBT. She quoted me a donation. I asked about 2 girls and she said she could get her gf to come over if I am really going to come. I said what donation. Same quote she just gave me. So I pushed a bit. Full GFE? Yes. I mean raw. Yes. What donation? Same. Can I do both of you or is this one and done? You can definitely do us both she wrote. Then I said - if your friend doesn't show can we go twice? Yep. and she sent a bunch pf pics that she said was recent.

    This to me is all red flag stuff. Anyone know her at all?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/849692668509

  14. #1230

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    $30 is the price range for a SW which I do not recommend. You will be hard pressed to find a lady who advertises for that amount. I second WhenWhen's suggestion and go see Star. Her head game is awesome, BBBJCIM and worth the extra coin on your budget.
    Do we have a link b / c the only star in NH on STG is a Tgirl. Thanks.

  15. #1229

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Thestoner421  [View Original Post]
    I am simply just looking for a BJ? Anyone know of anyone offer for $30 or less.

    Just need a basic blow and go.
    Try Erica in new Britain. Running a special for 40.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/617553881644

    I have seen for a BBJCIM only and pretty goid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape