Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 8737
-
10-03-19 11:58 #1252Regular Member

Posts: 10Direction
Can anybody point me in the direction of some girls you met? I'm looking for quick visit girls who will take around $50.00 for a QV. Thanks for all help. You can DM me if you like to stay private.
-
10-03-19 10:33 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 389Cityxguide??
Are any of those ads real? Too much scamming?
-
10-03-19 10:04 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 49Olivia
Couldn't agree more, also she is not as sexy in person, those photos are just at really great angles.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 18:16 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 145Olivia
I've reviewed her. Her pics are real. I think she is quite attractive. She hates what she does is the problem. She goes through the motions, everything covered no passion no excitement no getting into it at all. She is like the most lifelike blowup doll ever.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 16:45 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 285I saw her months ago in hotel hart safe time was ocd about touching to close I think we did CBJ and covered reverse somehow finished never repeated she wasn't my type but she was clean.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 12:34 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 389
-
09-30-19 23:46 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 410She was in hartford I believe there are some reviews there.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 19:55 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 233Squirting MILF
Hey brothers,
Anyone have any info on this lovely? She looks like my type.
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...f/136400772452
Thanks,
Bent.
-
09-29-19 21:17 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 106Olivia
Her posts have been driving me crazy. Where else did you see her reviews? I haven't come across any on here.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 11:36 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 205Robbed
Can you show the pictures so we all will know what this Ho looks like.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 01:19 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 289She sent me a pic showing her face. That's the only reason I went. She even sent me a short video.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 21:49 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 32Lily
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/241319397583
Any info for this one?
-
09-27-19 20:16 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 487Faceless ads
I'm always leery of ads when they don't show their face. Doesn't mean trouble but it makes me pause.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 16:19 #1239Senior Member

Posts: 289The pics are definitely her. She was even wearing the same outfit. But that's where the good ends. I mean come on!! A trash bag condom? A FUCKING TRASH BAG?
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 12:52 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 886Imghost those pics.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




