Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 8728
-
09-14-19 22:07 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 121Xina
A few months ago, someone here warned that it was just a matter of time for the place to be busted. Be careful and safe out there.
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 19:59 #1197Regular Member

Posts: 7Xina
Man I wish I met Xina, she is pretty good looking.
-
09-14-19 19:29 #1196Senior Member

Posts: 338On September 13,2019, the Ansonia Police Department Detective Bureau with the assistance of the Ansonia Police Department Patrol Division executed a search warrant at ** * Street in Ansonia. The warrant was part of ongoing investigation into prostitution at that location. Prior to the service of the search warrant an undercover operation confirmed the two occupants of ** * Street were engaging in prostitution and both were arrested.
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
Xina's companion , age 41, of ** * Street in Ansonia was charged with Permitting Prostitution, Promoting Prostitution Third Degree, Conspiracy to Commit Prostitution and Tampering with Evidence. Costanzo posted a $50,000 bond and was released with a court date of September 27,2019 at Derby Superior Court.
Xina, age 23, of Bridgeport was charged with was charged with Prostitution, and Tampering with Evidence. She posted a $5,000 bond and was released with a court date of September 27,2019 at Derby Superior Court.
During the search of 70 Dwight Street officers located firearms ammunition, Xina's companion is a felon from a 2016 conviction in Federal Court on drug charges. He was additionally charged with Criminal Possession of Ammunition. Xina's companion posted a $10,000 bond and was released with a court date of September 27,2019 at Derby Superior Court.
-
09-14-19 14:30 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 259Xina
Xina and her partner were busted in Ansonia on Friday the 13th. Search for Ansonia Police Department on social media for the full details.
-
09-13-19 16:11 #1194Regular Member

Posts: 17Dominique
FS for $$ is available. Also DATY is really nice with her.
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 12:51 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 337Dominique
She has always been a good time, and I've never heard anything bad about her from anyone else. Also not overpriced. She uses the real nuru gel and not the cheap stuff, and uses decent inflatable mattresses.
She used to travel between Philly and Boston, but these days I think she stays mostly in CT, and I think she has a job, which explains why she might be hard to get ahold of. She also doesn't post her ad all the time, but told me that she was often available when she wasn't posted.
Originally Posted by MikeD6969
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 10:26 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 886How and why would one not "allow" Mish?
Originally Posted by AsianCarGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 00:38 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 65A few mentioned getting ripped off (Cash and dash). I've seen her a few times and was a good time. She has a few rules. Doesn't allow mish, prefers to ride and k9. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by Tc1985
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 20:51 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 158Just getting back into the game
Have been overseas for the last 6 months and finally dipping my toes in again. So I will start posting again soon. Been touching base with this Kat:
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...m/711616916769
She says she is in north haven at the moment. Her number is eight six zero seven seven six four one three seven. Seems legit. Has anybody tried her before I take one for the team? I thought I remembered a thread somewhere about a Kat in Hartford that I should have stayed away from.
-
09-10-19 14:48 #1189Regular Member

Posts: 11Nuru Specialist
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/630149167077
Had always been interested in trying a Nuru provider finally bit the bullet a short while back. Dream was as good as expected. Arrived to a clean in-call to see nice looking woman. Chatted a but then I was asked to take a warm shower as she prepared the air mattress. She joined in the shower and we moved to the living room. Great experience, very sensual- its like a "full body kiss", as she put it. Started on my stomach, and on the flip the fun began as you would expect. Following that, showered to get the gel off and she once again joined. Chatted a bit and parted ways. Overall, very nice woman, although sometimes hard to get in touch with, but if it tickles your fancy, its worth at least trying once.
Have also seen her once since then for a full body massage, also enjoyable.
-
09-09-19 15:17 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 886I've looked at her ads and see the bad reviews but she's seriously my type, sadly though so it prescilla in Waterbury LOL but I stay away fr there. One day I really feel like I'll slip up and try to hook up with that Krystal though. What kind of wrong has she done? Setups?
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 07:32 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 28Beware
She was recently arrested for criminal trespass 3rd degree. It's a misdemeanor. She was released but she has been on my stay far away list for a while. She did a lot of people wrong including me but I made sure I got mine before I crossed her off my list. She was a good one though so I can see why you want to see her but Beware.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
Mandingo.
-
09-09-19 06:06 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 476Krystal
Seen her post a few times over the few weeks but keeps dropping off before I get a chance I know there were a few bad reports but jeez I loved hitting that tight little body amd would love to hit it againif she is still not too far gone has anyone seen her lately?? PM or post just dying to see her again.
-
09-09-19 06:04 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 476Olivia
Seen some mixed reviews was looking for release so figured what the hell all reciews said no demons so I went for the hhr visit, she is girl in pics a few pounds heavier but not a bbw just thick negotiated daty CBJ and FS she was very clean room spotless started off with a little daty as soon as she started to get into it she pulled away and said my turn put cover on with mouth gave an ok CBJ then asked how I wanted her did a little mish amd she laid lime a fuck doll so then asked her to turn around and pounded the shit out of her from behind till I blew in the hat very little pushback on her part amd didn't even try to fake it like I said as soon as she was getting into the daty she stopped me probably wouldn't go again but never know rates listed in ad.
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...n/452826957702
-
09-07-19 11:18 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 338Pay her a visit. As you know very well, you will not be disappointed.
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





