Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 8731
-
09-30-19 23:46 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 410She was in hartford I believe there are some reviews there.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 19:55 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 233Squirting MILF
Hey brothers,
Anyone have any info on this lovely? She looks like my type.
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...f/136400772452
Thanks,
Bent.
-
09-29-19 21:17 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 106Olivia
Her posts have been driving me crazy. Where else did you see her reviews? I haven't come across any on here.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 11:36 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 205Robbed
Can you show the pictures so we all will know what this Ho looks like.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 01:19 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 289She sent me a pic showing her face. That's the only reason I went. She even sent me a short video.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 21:49 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 32Lily
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/241319397583
Any info for this one?
-
09-27-19 20:16 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 487Faceless ads
I'm always leery of ads when they don't show their face. Doesn't mean trouble but it makes me pause.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 16:19 #1239Senior Member

Posts: 289The pics are definitely her. She was even wearing the same outfit. But that's where the good ends. I mean come on!! A trash bag condom? A FUCKING TRASH BAG?
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 12:52 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 886Imghost those pics.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 12:53 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 289Robbed.
So I met this girl at the motel 6 in Milford after about an half day of back and forth, we agreed on rates and services, I get there and it's the girl in the picture, did the cop test and placed donation on the table. That's when things got wierd. First she gets on the bed and asks me to say exactly what I want. I said I already told you in the text, she says I want to hear you say it. 1st red light. I reluctantly obliged. Told I wanted a BBBJ. She's says no she doesn't don't that. "after we already agreed on it and the donation for it". She then says she has no condoms. That's when shit got really wierd. She pulls the fucking trash bag out of the bin and says "we can make this work". Mind you there was trash in the fucking bag. I said give me money back because it was obvious she had no intention of performing. She pulls out a glock and says that's not going to happen. I walked out as fast as I could. As I was leaving there was a guy standing outside her door who quickly walked away when I opened the door. Stay the fuck away from this one gentleman. I have actual pics of her that she sent me that shows her face.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/394923575753
-
09-26-19 10:18 #1236Senior Member

Posts: 106Maybe Lisa? I haven't dreamt of her since she only seems to do Outcalls and those just don't work for me. But that's who I'd dial.
Originally Posted by BB1920
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-i...-king/19905311
-
09-26-19 08:27 #1235Senior Member

Posts: 117Lady Star
Found her STG add, it has a different phone number than the Escort index site.
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...h/188163684843
If the link goes dead search for " Icyhot " in the New Haven section.
-
09-25-19 18:45 #1234Regular Member

Posts: 20Know of anyone who is good and will go to hotel in Guilford?
In Guilford for the night and would love some company. Any suggestions on someone that would go to my hotel? Appreciate the info.
-
09-25-19 13:48 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 338
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
I just tried texting and calling her. I got an immediate text reply that my number is blocked. When I tried calling I get a recording that the number is not accepting calls. Hmm.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 13:42 #1232Senior Member

Posts: 338Her ad on STG is no longer. But here is an ad from Escort Index:
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-8944/1/460549











Reply With Quote




