Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 491 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 7364
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    Been craving a sweet Latina, had extra time on my work trip south so I skipped my normal swings thru Holyoke and / or Spfld hoping to find what I needed. Instead jumped on STG contacted https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....x/719901897080 via text. Response back was "wrong number"? So the # she posted was incorrect I guess.

    So then I texted India https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/747651321235 and got a quick reply. Sent my preferred play choices, she quoted $qv, $. 4 hh, $. 6 hr. Seems she's hosting in a rural part of Holyoke. Arrived in a suburban neighborhood, she opened the door looking sexy. Been a while since I enjoyed an incall. Her pix are accurate, good looking, thick, curvy, perfect tits. Personable, easy going, no rush. Nice BBBJ, sweet and fresh daty, bbfscip. Satisfied my craving.
    I have had nothing but good meetings with her. She's always fun and clean.

  2. #1423

    Craving Latina

    Been craving a sweet Latina, had extra time on my work trip south so I skipped my normal swings thru Holyoke and / or Spfld hoping to find what I needed. Instead jumped on STG contacted https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....x/719901897080 via text. Response back was "wrong number"? So the # she posted was incorrect I guess.

    So then I texted India https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/747651321235 and got a quick reply. Sent my preferred play choices, she quoted $qv, $. 4 hh, $. 6 hr. Seems she's hosting in a rural part of Holyoke. Arrived in a suburban neighborhood, she opened the door looking sexy. Been a while since I enjoyed an incall. Her pix are accurate, good looking, thick, curvy, perfect tits. Personable, easy going, no rush. Nice BBBJ, sweet and fresh daty, bbfscip. Satisfied my craving.

  3. #1422

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    I should be ashamed to admit it, but I do miss Leigh. For all her wacky first screening, once you got on her good side and the hiding BF, she gave a good QV BBBJCIMS.

    These days, I visit Lynn, because I do meet the age requirement.
    CFS offered these days? Excellent BJ. Good and sloppy.

  4. #1421

    Any info on Sabrian

    I've been out of the hobby for a few years, staying up in my area of Greenfield with a few locals. I saw this Cougar type on escort fish, she's my type. Her name is Sabrina area code 413 - last four 7435. Texted her. Text back she was in Holyoke. Asked her to send pics to confirm its her, nothing back other than yes its really her.

    Any info? Thanks.

  5. #1420
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    These are not the escorts you're looking for!

    That about sums up Springfield / West Springfield lately. I've just about given up even checking STG to see if there is anyone new. And the lack of posts on this forum says it all.

    Springfield might not be dead yet, but it's certainly on life support.
    I should be ashamed to admit it, but I do miss Leigh. For all her wacky first screening, once you got on her good side and the hiding BF, she gave a good QV BBBJCIMS.

    These days, I visit Lynn, because I do meet the age requirement.

  6. #1419

    Nothing to see here. Move along!

    These are not the escorts you're looking for!

    That about sums up Springfield / West Springfield lately. I've just about given up even checking STG to see if there is anyone new. And the lack of posts on this forum says it all.

    Springfield might not be dead yet, but it's certainly on life support.

  7. #1418
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, she usually seems to be in eastern Mass. Pricey, at $$ for the half and $$$ for the hour. Several posts looking for info on the Boston forum, This was the only review:

    Originally Posted by DudeOfDudes.

    Does anyone have any intel on Mina Cakez? It seems like she hosts late at night which is pretty ideal.

    I have talked with them and a friend has seen them. They are nice but for the price and service you get I do not think it is worth it, you may think different.

    Everything is covered, even the BJ. No kiss. 150 hh.

    I Googled her name, ads show up in AdultLook with mediocre reviews, I've pasted them below. Hope this helps.

    Donaldo.

    Thick_vixensonly.

    Saw her for a qv. 120. Legit girl in pictures. Miss and doggy, CBJ, cfs. Nice titties, ass is ok. Pics make it looks way better then it really is.

    (a month ago).

    Phresh247.

    Boston, Massachusetts.

    Not worth it save your money.

    (months ago).

    Jameson008.

    Don't select her you will regret.

    (months ago).

    Chubby with big boobs. Was robotic during the session. Didn't want me to finish. Licked like it was a boring lollipop. Not worth what she expects for reimbursement. Save your money for someone worthwhile.

  8. #1417

  9. #1416

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    I am new here, so I thought something was wrong with my account when to report didn't upload. I am not the bf, just new to the hobby.
    But the ad is no longer there, so it calls the legitimacy into question.

  10. #1415

    Sorry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Weird all around. Dude- you have 4 posts and 2 of them are the same.

    The ad has scale for every payment imaginable and every combination imaginable.

    The ad has no email link or phone link.

    Are you the BF?

    If this actually happened, kudos, but my BS meter is reading red.

    How much? Where? How did you contact her zero contact info?
    I am new here, so I thought something was wrong with my account when to report didn't upload. I am not the bf, just new to the hobby.

  11. #1414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/833573981510

    She is amazing! I had a date today and it was an incredible time! The BJ was wonderful and kitty is super tight! There is a bf, but they want you to be comfortable, so he is willing to leave. However, there is the option of him joining. Which is what I chose and it was a lot more fun in my opinion. She is a lot more into it then and the energy is incredible! They are both really down and cool to earth people, so treat them courtesy and respect.
    Weird all around. Dude- you have 4 posts and 2 of them are the same.

    The ad has scale for every payment imaginable and every combination imaginable.

    The ad has no email link or phone link.

    Are you the BF?

    If this actually happened, kudos, but my BS meter is reading red.

    How much? Where? How did you contact her zero contact info?

  12. #1413
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Donations used to be 60/ hhr w / Greek. Scheduled w / her, great communication. Then ghosted me as I drove into the parking lot. Got back to me later, said she'd make it up to me (I'm thinking SUURRREEEE).

    The next week I contact her, now it's 100/ QV, no Greek. Even though she remembered me, wouldn't "make it up to me" terrible reviews since. I won't try again.
    Now she wants 600 hr. What a joke LOL.

  13. #1412
    Donations used to be 60/ hhr w / Greek. Scheduled w / her, great communication. Then ghosted me as I drove into the parking lot. Got back to me later, said she'd make it up to me (I'm thinking SUURRREEEE).

    The next week I contact her, now it's 100/ QV, no Greek. Even though she remembered me, wouldn't "make it up to me" terrible reviews since. I won't try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    She is in West springfield now. I was messaging her today and she won't give her donations and keeps changing when she is available by a hour. She says the donations are in her ad and they are not. I told her never mind.

  14. #1411

    Callie / Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/872964303495

    For those who don't also follow the Hartford forum, this one went very downhill in just a month's time. Meanwhile her prices went way up. I feel fortunate that I dreamed of her in early August and had a pretty decent time. She had an awesome DT. However she is now changing names, numbers, and most recently locations (just today it appears) and seems to have some major demons. Stay away.

    Search either name in Hartford or just scroll down from the top as she has been discussed today.
    She is in West springfield now. I was messaging her today and she won't give her donations and keeps changing when she is available by a hour. She says the donations are in her ad and they are not. I told her never mind.

  15. #1410

    Awesome

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/833573981510

    She is amazing! I had a date today and it was an incredible time! The BJ was wonderful and kitty is super tight! There is a bf, but they want you to be comfortable, so he is willing to leave. However, there is the option of him joining. Which is what I chose and it was a lot more fun in my opinion. She is a lot more into it then and the energy is incredible! They are both really down and cool to earth people, so treat them courtesy and respect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape