Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 492 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1428

    Not Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    Been craving a sweet Latina, had extra time on my work trip south so I skipped my normal swings thru Holyoke and / or Spfld hoping to find what I needed. Instead jumped on STG contacted https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....x/719901897080 via text. Response back was "wrong number"? So the # she posted was incorrect I guess.

    So then I texted India https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/747651321235 and got a quick reply. Sent my preferred play choices, she quoted $qv, $. 4 hh, $. 6 hr. Seems she's hosting in a rural part of Holyoke. Arrived in a suburban neighborhood, she opened the door looking sexy. Been a while since I enjoyed an incall. Her pix are accurate, good looking, thick, curvy, perfect tits. Personable, easy going, no rush. Nice BBBJ, sweet and fresh daty, bbfscip. Satisfied my craving.
    Her pussy stinks. She just lays there. BJ wasnt all that either. Nice enough woman, but it was like getting that 30 year employee at the RMV service. And, a lot of the pics she uses arent hers. There is no way her tits look that good.

  2. #1427

    Erica West Springfield hotel

    Does anyone know what happened to Erica? Any digits to trade or pictures she was working the West Springfield hotels and Hartford. She was mint I would really love to see her again pm me if you want to trade pictures or digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E899BE22-BDAC-4A26-BFFE-95645C9B6025.jpeg‎   4A91C215-690D-4992-87F8-30CA15875D02.jpg‎  

  3. #1426
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatgun  [View Original Post]
    Info on Leigh she posted an add the other day on stg with no pics probably a good thing I set something up for today and she was doing incall out of a house in Springfield near van horn needless to say she looks fucking rough definitely high on something 3 black guys came out of the house she tried to tell me everything was cool I wasn't having that shot told her to loose my number and to never call me again if you want to risk it here's her number she's a wacko string out on drugs be careful of this one her 413-xxx-1412.
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/039167793463

  4. #1425

    Regarding Leigh

    Info on Leigh she posted an add the other day on stg with no pics probably a good thing I set something up for today and she was doing incall out of a house in Springfield near van horn needless to say she looks fucking rough definitely high on something 3 black guys came out of the house she tried to tell me everything was cool I wasn't having that shot told her to loose my number and to never call me again if you want to risk it here's her number she's a wacko string out on drugs be careful of this one her 413-xxx-1412.

  5. #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    Been craving a sweet Latina, had extra time on my work trip south so I skipped my normal swings thru Holyoke and / or Spfld hoping to find what I needed. Instead jumped on STG contacted https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....x/719901897080 via text. Response back was "wrong number"? So the # she posted was incorrect I guess.

    So then I texted India https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/747651321235 and got a quick reply. Sent my preferred play choices, she quoted $qv, $. 4 hh, $. 6 hr. Seems she's hosting in a rural part of Holyoke. Arrived in a suburban neighborhood, she opened the door looking sexy. Been a while since I enjoyed an incall. Her pix are accurate, good looking, thick, curvy, perfect tits. Personable, easy going, no rush. Nice BBBJ, sweet and fresh daty, bbfscip. Satisfied my craving.
    I have had nothing but good meetings with her. She's always fun and clean.

  6. #1423

    Craving Latina

    Been craving a sweet Latina, had extra time on my work trip south so I skipped my normal swings thru Holyoke and / or Spfld hoping to find what I needed. Instead jumped on STG contacted https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....x/719901897080 via text. Response back was "wrong number"? So the # she posted was incorrect I guess.

    So then I texted India https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/747651321235 and got a quick reply. Sent my preferred play choices, she quoted $qv, $. 4 hh, $. 6 hr. Seems she's hosting in a rural part of Holyoke. Arrived in a suburban neighborhood, she opened the door looking sexy. Been a while since I enjoyed an incall. Her pix are accurate, good looking, thick, curvy, perfect tits. Personable, easy going, no rush. Nice BBBJ, sweet and fresh daty, bbfscip. Satisfied my craving.

  7. #1422

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    I should be ashamed to admit it, but I do miss Leigh. For all her wacky first screening, once you got on her good side and the hiding BF, she gave a good QV BBBJCIMS.

    These days, I visit Lynn, because I do meet the age requirement.
    CFS offered these days? Excellent BJ. Good and sloppy.

  8. #1421

    Any info on Sabrian

    I've been out of the hobby for a few years, staying up in my area of Greenfield with a few locals. I saw this Cougar type on escort fish, she's my type. Her name is Sabrina area code 413 - last four 7435. Texted her. Text back she was in Holyoke. Asked her to send pics to confirm its her, nothing back other than yes its really her.

    Any info? Thanks.

  9. #1420
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    These are not the escorts you're looking for!

    That about sums up Springfield / West Springfield lately. I've just about given up even checking STG to see if there is anyone new. And the lack of posts on this forum says it all.

    Springfield might not be dead yet, but it's certainly on life support.
    I should be ashamed to admit it, but I do miss Leigh. For all her wacky first screening, once you got on her good side and the hiding BF, she gave a good QV BBBJCIMS.

    These days, I visit Lynn, because I do meet the age requirement.

  10. #1419

    Nothing to see here. Move along!

    These are not the escorts you're looking for!

    That about sums up Springfield / West Springfield lately. I've just about given up even checking STG to see if there is anyone new. And the lack of posts on this forum says it all.

    Springfield might not be dead yet, but it's certainly on life support.

  11. #1418
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, she usually seems to be in eastern Mass. Pricey, at $$ for the half and $$$ for the hour. Several posts looking for info on the Boston forum, This was the only review:

    Originally Posted by DudeOfDudes.

    Does anyone have any intel on Mina Cakez? It seems like she hosts late at night which is pretty ideal.

    I have talked with them and a friend has seen them. They are nice but for the price and service you get I do not think it is worth it, you may think different.

    Everything is covered, even the BJ. No kiss. 150 hh.

    I Googled her name, ads show up in AdultLook with mediocre reviews, I've pasted them below. Hope this helps.

    Donaldo.

    Thick_vixensonly.

    Saw her for a qv. 120. Legit girl in pictures. Miss and doggy, CBJ, cfs. Nice titties, ass is ok. Pics make it looks way better then it really is.

    (a month ago).

    Phresh247.

    Boston, Massachusetts.

    Not worth it save your money.

    (months ago).

    Jameson008.

    Don't select her you will regret.

    (months ago).

    Chubby with big boobs. Was robotic during the session. Didn't want me to finish. Licked like it was a boring lollipop. Not worth what she expects for reimbursement. Save your money for someone worthwhile.

  12. #1417

  13. #1416

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    I am new here, so I thought something was wrong with my account when to report didn't upload. I am not the bf, just new to the hobby.
    But the ad is no longer there, so it calls the legitimacy into question.

  14. #1415

    Sorry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Weird all around. Dude- you have 4 posts and 2 of them are the same.

    The ad has scale for every payment imaginable and every combination imaginable.

    The ad has no email link or phone link.

    Are you the BF?

    If this actually happened, kudos, but my BS meter is reading red.

    How much? Where? How did you contact her zero contact info?
    I am new here, so I thought something was wrong with my account when to report didn't upload. I am not the bf, just new to the hobby.

  15. #1414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/833573981510

    She is amazing! I had a date today and it was an incredible time! The BJ was wonderful and kitty is super tight! There is a bf, but they want you to be comfortable, so he is willing to leave. However, there is the option of him joining. Which is what I chose and it was a lot more fun in my opinion. She is a lot more into it then and the energy is incredible! They are both really down and cool to earth people, so treat them courtesy and respect.
    Weird all around. Dude- you have 4 posts and 2 of them are the same.

    The ad has scale for every payment imaginable and every combination imaginable.

    The ad has no email link or phone link.

    Are you the BF?

    If this actually happened, kudos, but my BS meter is reading red.

    How much? Where? How did you contact her zero contact info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape