Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 7365
-
09-19-19 18:13 #1425Regular Member

Posts: 2Regarding Leigh
Info on Leigh she posted an add the other day on stg with no pics probably a good thing I set something up for today and she was doing incall out of a house in Springfield near van horn needless to say she looks fucking rough definitely high on something 3 black guys came out of the house she tried to tell me everything was cool I wasn't having that shot told her to loose my number and to never call me again if you want to risk it here's her number she's a wacko string out on drugs be careful of this one her 413-xxx-1412.
-
09-18-19 15:52 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 76I have had nothing but good meetings with her. She's always fun and clean.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 01:12 #1423Banned Member

Posts: 588Craving Latina
Been craving a sweet Latina, had extra time on my work trip south so I skipped my normal swings thru Holyoke and / or Spfld hoping to find what I needed. Instead jumped on STG contacted https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....x/719901897080 via text. Response back was "wrong number"? So the # she posted was incorrect I guess.
So then I texted India https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/747651321235 and got a quick reply. Sent my preferred play choices, she quoted $qv, $. 4 hh, $. 6 hr. Seems she's hosting in a rural part of Holyoke. Arrived in a suburban neighborhood, she opened the door looking sexy. Been a while since I enjoyed an incall. Her pix are accurate, good looking, thick, curvy, perfect tits. Personable, easy going, no rush. Nice BBBJ, sweet and fresh daty, bbfscip. Satisfied my craving.
-
09-16-19 16:07 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 52Lynn
CFS offered these days? Excellent BJ. Good and sloppy.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 13:21 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 43Any info on Sabrian
I've been out of the hobby for a few years, staying up in my area of Greenfield with a few locals. I saw this Cougar type on escort fish, she's my type. Her name is Sabrina area code 413 - last four 7435. Texted her. Text back she was in Holyoke. Asked her to send pics to confirm its her, nothing back other than yes its really her.
Any info? Thanks.
-
09-15-19 09:55 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 641I should be ashamed to admit it, but I do miss Leigh. For all her wacky first screening, once you got on her good side and the hiding BF, she gave a good QV BBBJCIMS.
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
These days, I visit Lynn, because I do meet the age requirement.
-
09-14-19 19:33 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 311Nothing to see here. Move along!
These are not the escorts you're looking for!
That about sums up Springfield / West Springfield lately. I've just about given up even checking STG to see if there is anyone new. And the lack of posts on this forum says it all.
Springfield might not be dead yet, but it's certainly on life support.
-
09-11-19 10:17 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 106I haven't seen her, she usually seems to be in eastern Mass. Pricey, at $$ for the half and $$$ for the hour. Several posts looking for info on the Boston forum, This was the only review:
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DudeOfDudes.
Does anyone have any intel on Mina Cakez? It seems like she hosts late at night which is pretty ideal.
I have talked with them and a friend has seen them. They are nice but for the price and service you get I do not think it is worth it, you may think different.
Everything is covered, even the BJ. No kiss. 150 hh.
I Googled her name, ads show up in AdultLook with mediocre reviews, I've pasted them below. Hope this helps.
Donaldo.
Thick_vixensonly.
Saw her for a qv. 120. Legit girl in pictures. Miss and doggy, CBJ, cfs. Nice titties, ass is ok. Pics make it looks way better then it really is.
(a month ago).
Phresh247.
Boston, Massachusetts.
Not worth it save your money.
(months ago).
Jameson008.
Don't select her you will regret.
(months ago).
Chubby with big boobs. Was robotic during the session. Didn't want me to finish. Licked like it was a boring lollipop. Not worth what she expects for reimbursement. Save your money for someone worthwhile.
-
09-11-19 07:14 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 666Intel?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/281005874925
Anyone seen her before?
-
09-09-19 22:00 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 754Maybe
But the ad is no longer there, so it calls the legitimacy into question.
Originally Posted by GetSuga27
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 07:33 #1415Regular Member

Posts: 18Sorry!
I am new here, so I thought something was wrong with my account when to report didn't upload. I am not the bf, just new to the hobby.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 18:01 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 1659Huh?
Weird all around. Dude- you have 4 posts and 2 of them are the same.
Originally Posted by GetSuga27
[View Original Post]
The ad has scale for every payment imaginable and every combination imaginable.
The ad has no email link or phone link.
Are you the BF?
If this actually happened, kudos, but my BS meter is reading red.
How much? Where? How did you contact her zero contact info?
-
09-08-19 17:38 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 76Now she wants 600 hr. What a joke LOL.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 17:09 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 502Donations used to be 60/ hhr w / Greek. Scheduled w / her, great communication. Then ghosted me as I drove into the parking lot. Got back to me later, said she'd make it up to me (I'm thinking SUURRREEEE).
The next week I contact her, now it's 100/ QV, no Greek. Even though she remembered me, wouldn't "make it up to me" terrible reviews since. I won't try again.
Originally Posted by Rubicon666
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 16:26 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 76Callie / Taylor
She is in West springfield now. I was messaging her today and she won't give her donations and keeps changing when she is available by a hour. She says the donations are in her ad and they are not. I told her never mind.
Originally Posted by Racer210
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





