Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,171 to 31,185 of 41298
-
09-08-19 06:03 #10128Senior Member

Posts: 1840Addison
Haven't seen Addison for quite some time, are her BBBJ skills as reliable as I recall? She is one of only a handful of providers that has been able to get me off orally! If I remember correctly she swallowed every drop as I was blasting a huge load down her throat. JD.
Originally Posted by JaxBullDawg
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 01:18 #10127Senior Member

Posts: 81Confident
Or maybe he's confident that by the look of her profile she is certainly not a set up LOL.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 00:23 #10126Senior Member

Posts: 88Received a text from Brandy and already got it resolved for next time. Take notes fellas, this is how it's done! Looking forward to reporting back on the results of my investigation with these two.
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 00:14 #10125Senior Member

Posts: 88Attempted BB Brandy & Buffie for my first double
Well well well here I am practicing what I preach. Set up a double with BB Brandy and Buffie tonight, confirmed everything quickly and was on my way. Unfortunately upon my arrival a white SUV pulled into the location after me, which apparently looked suspicious and made Brandy & co uncomfortable. She called me and asked who I've seen before and I listed a few names, trying to recall. Ultimately she apologized and said she couldn't go through with it and hung up. I text her to let her know I would prove I am not affiliated with uncles, so here I am!
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
The irony is, and in the moment it didn't cross my mind, I actually saw Butterfly Jen two years ago while the two of them were sharing a location near the airport, though Brandy had a separate room and I believe other company, so I did not meet her on the occasion.
In any case, I am verified on the board as legit by both Andi and MicaMyka:
Originally Posted by MicaMyka
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Andi3030
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 23:54 #10124Senior Member

Posts: 909Thank you.
I wanted to say it, but I know people have there things. Yet, I have to say her kangaroo pouch looks sickly. Like you would need to double coat yourself for even a BJ. No offense to her, she trying to make coin, but if you on the site. You want to start the hobby with that? Know I saw an ad where she was doing cheap behind rates, and from the reviews she's a "seasoned" player but, with me atleast I got standards not everyhole is every hole.
Originally Posted by JaxBullDawg
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 21:01 #10123Senior Member

Posts: 88Northside Gina?
Has anyone seen Gina lately? Did she relocate? How are services? It seemed reports took a dip in spring and bounced back over summer.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/491851651380
-
09-07-19 19:53 #10122Senior Member

Posts: 371Agreed
Something felt "off" to me as well so I passed and she said some stupid shit about stalking yada yada. Bye Felicia.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 19:44 #10121Senior Member

Posts: 57Don't do it
If she"s on Spring Park Rd, its probably a ripoff!!
Originally Posted by ManGekyo
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 19:16 #10120Senior Member

Posts: 162LOL, almost as bad as when your Buddy sets you up with a chick. You take her out a few times, have some sexual fun, then find out she's posting and selling ass. Dammit, could have had more fun for less, lmao.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 19:01 #10119Senior Member

Posts: 1107Those eyes
Haven't met her (some other people had comments), but I never go see providers who don't smile in their ad pics, because they usually are DFE.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
Justine has a nice smile in that third pic, but: If a girl can't not look stoned out of her gourd long enough for ad pics, even WITH those filters applied, I can't imagine she'll be at all straight for a meetup. Some guys don't seem to care much, but I've had enough of that myself. Too, bad, too, because she looks like she might be pretty, otherwise.
-
09-07-19 17:59 #10118Senior Member

Posts: 217Anyone Diamond the nymphonator?
Looks interesting but can't find any info.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...4/719035068888
-
09-07-19 15:20 #10117Senior Member

Posts: 176Honestly (for Amanda)
I think with make-up and being dolled up she would've looked good; closer to her pics. As far as weight goes, it's like they say: us Mongers notice different things than other mongers. I don't care about a few extra pounds or baby damage (unless looking for a spinner that day). Plus, it's been a little while since I last saw her, her weight could've fluctuated. I did mention that she looked a little older than her pics in post #9087 and in an earlier post. I'll be sure to post their names in header so they can be searched easier.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 13:18 #10116Regular Member

Posts: 12Mandarin for sure
I'm also interested if anyone has any solid leads.
Originally Posted by ItStillWorks
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 13:14 #10115Senior Member

Posts: 318This is Lisa. See my review 6189. Make sure to be safe.
Originally Posted by IronStar33
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 12:54 #10114Senior Member

Posts: 85Have a link for Blair? I searched but not 100% sure which Blair you are referring to.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.










Reply With Quote





