The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10093

    Missed

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/522271527834

    Tried this one. She no showed me a couple of times on a outcall and she asked me if I could pick her up. Thought what the hell. Drive all the way over to see her and she went dark. An hour later she texts saying she had a bad day and probably would not be much fun so she was going to cancel.

    So hit this one up. She said she was available. Headed her way then sent a text asking what hotel she was at. 30 minutes later she responds with the hotel. I then ask what room and an hour later she replies with " So headed home again. LOL.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/908979226717

  2. #10092

    Justine

    Any info on this one. Thinking of paying a visit today. PM is fine.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...u/349117549875

    Thanks.

    Grapp.

  3. #10091

    Intel on Bella or Marie

    Anyone have any info on the below? Been texting back and forth with the first one but figured I'd reach out to the board before I pull the trigger. You can PM if you like. Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1622714

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1626180

  4. #10090

    Dee is the Deanna that I'm talking about

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands  [View Original Post]
    We we're discussing Deanna, former masseuse at HOB. She has never had an individual ad. You are relatively new here, what led you to think Dee is her?
    I was not talking about that dog face Deanna. People were responding to me via PM about Dee, so I posted her link on here for ease. This is two different topics, two different people.

    I've been on this forum long before you. This is just a different account because my previous one was messed up. Not new one bit.

  5. #10089

    Black Provider

    Looking for a good trustworthy Black Lady to hang out with. No BS management. GFE type.

  6. #10088

    Has anyone visited Jessica

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/839416070687

    Have anyone had the chance to see her?

  7. #10087

    Korean black princess, Asia

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/950518048130

    Does anyone have any info on her? Comms and rates seem decent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asia.jpg‎  

  8. #10086
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilvenz1  [View Original Post]
    I hope no one is falling for this one!! LOL.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/793062471526
    Tiny little thing, weighing in at 44 pounds. And her location is Arizona. LOL.

  9. #10085

    Dee is not Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Here's the most recent ad that Dee had posted on 30 August. She has said that she will be back.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/434449235882
    We we're discussing Deanna, former masseuse at HOB. She has never had an individual ad. You are relatively new here, what led you to think Dee is her?

  10. #10084

    Jordin

    Dang not Jordin too RIP Jordin. Was one of the good ones

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Which Jordin? The one who just came back??

  11. #10083
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilvenz1  [View Original Post]
    I hope no one is falling for this one!! LOL.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/793062471526
    I hope not LOL Gianna Nicole yeah right.

  12. #10082
    Quote Originally Posted by AtsJax  [View Original Post]
    I'm out of the game but still look occasionally and remain in contact with a few that moved on and survived the life and the demons. I was just informed sadly Jordin will never have the chance to make that list. RIP.
    Which Jordin? The one who just came back??

  13. #10081

    Another too soon

    I'm out of the game but still look occasionally and remain in contact with a few that moved on and survived the life and the demons. I was just informed sadly Jordin will never have the chance to make that list. RIP.

  14. #10080

    Want higher end

    Want to just focus on better quality for next few months. Tired of typical BS with these druggies. Any good providers in the $150 hh range other than Venus and Blair? Anyone on Eros worth looking at?

  15. #10079

    Style

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    I guess YMMV is in order here. I've seen her 3 times in maybe the last 4 weeks and her dt is amazing. I think she actually likes dt'ing. It's nice and wet and she does this thing with her tongue while she bottom out my rod. I had her mascara running down her cheek after one session LOL. After she's worked me up for about 8-10 min she'll grab the very base of my rod with one hand and long stroke me with her other hand while sucking. She usually gets me to blow one of those deep hard explosive loads in the back of her throat.
    I particularly like her style. I've never done anything with her other than her specialty. I'm not easy to please in that area and she does it every time, in no time at all. The cover charge is quite reasonable. I'll keep consuming her product as long as the quality remains the same.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape