Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 450
-
08-25-18 20:12 #255

Posts: 1160Re Jamie
What is her body like?
Originally Posted by BillBatts
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 16:08 #254Senior Member

Posts: 137I concur
2nd one is named Jamie. Wonderful experience and great headache relief. Actually, outstanding headache relief and she loves on top. When I set up with her it took awhile as she was in transit between locations. Very accommodating and eased any anxiousness.
Originally Posted by KesselRunHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 11:37 #253Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185Thanks for dreaming with me and trusting me. I'm glad you did!! Xoxo.
Originally Posted by TaxDog
[View Original Post]
We will have to hit the club one time, LOL.
-
08-25-18 09:55 #252Senior Member

Posts: 33Good to Know
Great I think I will give her a call- if she looks like her pics and is as acommodating as you indicate I will enjoy.
Originally Posted by TunPunFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 09:48 #251Senior Member

Posts: 33Too Bad
I ended up seeing her last night- and I enjoyed my time with her- she is my type and found her very attractive and nice, we had fun- ill do a full review. Funny thing is about halfway through someone knocked on the door. I asked if she was expecting anyone and she said no. Red Alert! She looked through the peep hole and said it was another provider that is well known on the forum. She cracked the door and sent her away and we where not interrupted again. Not sure what that is all about? I will probably give here another try because I had a very good experience. Thank you for the input though- I really appreciate the information!
Originally Posted by Jonah1
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 23:33 #250Senior Member

Posts: 476Brandy
The brunette Brandy was Very nice and clean also. But during the session like 5 minutes in the dreaded noodle bender, a hard knock non the door. Grabbed my belongings and headed to the bath. She checks who it is and tells them to leave. Dreamed we got back in position and 5 minutes in, banging on the door again. Got up dressed and said this isn't going to work. Two sessions of shock therapy and junior was very unhappy. Grabbed my stuff and said I'm out of here. She has the balls to give me a 20 back, like her room mate banging on the door (I think it was Jen) didn't warrant a full refund. I looked at the 20 and said What's this? If this happens to you, if you give her all up front, which she asked for, Expect a very unfair return. Do Not give her more than half up front because she will only give you 20 back. Her and her room mate has to be on the same page. She was just OK, one and done for me.
Originally Posted by KesselRunHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 23:33 #249Regular Member

Posts: 1Andi
First time poster. Much thanks to the folks that have reviewed Andi in the past. Based on their reviews I reached out to her for my first escort experience. I texted her and she responded within minutes and we set up a time. When I arrived she sensed my nervousness and quickly put me at ease. She was amazing with the right combination of GFE and PSE. I will absolutely call on her again. With such great luck with my first experience I am not sure if I just stick with Andi or do I try my luck with other girls. LOL.
-
08-24-18 22:27 #248Senior Member

Posts: 158Second one
Second one gave me one of the best Mic checks I've ever had. She also loves Greek but I've never indulged In anything more than a Mic check. Pays attention to everything you could want, and them some if you like your salad tossed but that's not my thing.
Originally Posted by KesselRunHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 16:00 #247Senior Member

Posts: 411Too nice
You are too nice, I would have told him to eat a dick.
Originally Posted by KesselRunHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 06:39 #246Senior Member

Posts: 33So upset
Hey, I am sorry to have upset you so much, I try to be a good member of this forum- but I am not perfect and not beyond overlooking something. I also realized that I accidently posted this in the wrong forum, that was an honest mistake, not something I did intentionally just to piss you off. By the way you linked the wrong post it is post 4440 in escort reviews if anyone else is interested. I will spare you all the false indignation and I will try to be more thorough in the future, I am learning there is no room for errors on this forum.
Originally Posted by RedChaser1
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 00:01 #245Senior Member

Posts: 94Christ man!! RTFF
The first one. Escort Reports. Post 4440. Flipping 4 days ago!
Originally Posted by KesselRunHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 19:22 #244Senior Member

Posts: 33Any info?
Does anyone have any experience with either of these ladies??
I am not sure the first one is legit- pretty sure I have seen the second one around.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/157020711737
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/957626128048
Any info would be very much appreciated.
-
08-23-18 16:22 #243Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 143Awe
Thank you for such a wonderful and dreamy visit!
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 23:57 #242Senior Member

Posts: 693Infected heart valve
Hmn. You know what that means. Mr H is present.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 17:42 #241Senior Member

Posts: 433Anybody heard any word on Carter?
Said she was headed to hospital with an infected heart valve & that's the last I heard. She looked pretty sick. If you'd prefer to reply by PM, please do.











Reply With Quote





