Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10113

    Addison

    Recently met up with Addison. She is super nice and professional but older than her pictures indicate and she's definitely seen better days, body-wise. No complaints about the service, though. Nice body rub followed by BBBJ, cowgirl and finished up with K9. I won't repeat due to lack of physical attraction but again she's super sweet.

  2. #10112
    Quote Originally Posted by IronStar33  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking for a few months and am thinking of dipping a toe into the hobby. Haven't seen reviews for this one, what's the word? No name given.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/502986735945
    No personal experience but are you sure that’s where you want to start? 🤢

  3. #10111

    Reading your mind

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniboss24  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro can you PM her info?
    I can't speak for everyone on this forum, but since this is your very first post, I am not yet able to read your mind on who or what you are referring to.

  4. #10110

    BB Brandy

    Had a dream. Comms good morning meeting. Arrive, she's waiting outside and appears a little under the influence of something. Has put on alot weight. Opted for qv, glad I did. Head game was horrible. Some tug, some mouth, which was dry, had to stop for water break. Finished but man it was bad. Body is wrecked, overweight. Body has seen better days. I don't know if YMMV, but it one and done for me, wouldn't recommend.

  5. #10109
    Hey bro can you PM her info?

  6. #10108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Samep

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    So hit this one up. She said she was available. Headed her way then sent a text asking what hotel she was at. 30 minutes later she responds with the hotel. I then ask what room and an hour later she replies with " So headed home again. LOL.

    She has done this twice to me. Funny part, I did a double with her in one report. Knows me but thinks I am "uncle" some how now. Lmmfao. First time was 2 days after I saw her and Jenn. Let her keep kicking people away. That notel scares enough people off, much less an attitude. Sad cause she is an Awesome chick!
    Comma were good for a few exchanges, hash out some deets. Ask for address and goes dark for an hour, then replies. I had already moved on like 55 minutes before that. YMMV but seems consistent to me.

  7. #10107

    Mandarin-Fruit Cove-Bartram

    I've been mostly dreaming of gals on the westside or northside. I live closer to the Mandarin area and just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for providers in the Mandarin-FruitCove-Bartram area. Any info is appreciated and I'm always willing to share info of the ones I've visited in my dreams.

  8. #10106

    Saw Amanda and kept driving

    There were a few decent reviews of her so I decided to reach out. She was at a spot on Schindler that I have frequented over the last couple of years for a few different chicks. When I was rolling up, she crossed the road from the neighbors and seeing her was enough to keep driving. Those pics are old and she looked much heavier, hair was in a mess and she was barefoot. YMMV.

    -F904.

    Quote Originally Posted by PootyTang  [View Original Post]
    On this one? I've been eyeing her for awhile!

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/282409208058

  9. #10105

    Is there anything worse.

    Than your UTR going mainstream and showing up on STG? Man, that shit hurts. LOL.

  10. #10104

    Thinking of getting into the hobby.

    Been lurking for a few months and am thinking of dipping a toe into the hobby. Haven't seen reviews for this one, what's the word? No name given.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/502986735945

  11. #10103
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    She is on [URL]yesbackpage.com[/URL] as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    So hit this one up. She said she was available. Headed her way then sent a text asking what hotel she was at. 30 minutes later she responds with the hotel. I then ask what room and an hour later she replies with " So headed home again. LOL.

    She has done this twice to me. Funny part, I did a double with her in one report. Knows me but thinks I am "uncle" some how now. Lmmfao. First time was 2 days after I saw her and Jenn. Let her keep kicking people away. That notel scares enough people off, much less an attitude. Sad cause she is an Awesome chick!
    She is on yesbackpage as "marissa".

    She pulled SAME shit with me.

    Lined this up for later. Going to be in j-vegas for a few days. Hopefully this dream works out.

    https://www.yesbackpage.de/73/posts/...729-7728-.html

  12. #10102

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/522271527834

    Tried this one. She no showed me a couple of times on a outcall and she asked me if I could pick her up. Thought what the hell. Drive all the way over to see her and she went dark. An hour later she texts saying she had a bad day and probably would not be much fun so she was going to cancel.

    So hit this one up. She said she was available. Headed her way then sent a text asking what hotel she was at. 30 minutes later she responds with the hotel. I then ask what room and an hour later she replies with " So headed home again. LOL.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/908979226717
    So hit this one up. She said she was available. Headed her way then sent a text asking what hotel she was at. 30 minutes later she responds with the hotel. I then ask what room and an hour later she replies with " So headed home again. LOL.

    She has done this twice to me. Funny part, I did a double with her in one report. Knows me but thinks I am "uncle" some how now. Lmmfao. First time was 2 days after I saw her and Jenn. Let her keep kicking people away. That notel scares enough people off, much less an attitude. Sad cause she is an Awesome chick!

  13. #10101

    Any Info

    On this one? I've been eyeing her for awhile!

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/282409208058

  14. #10100

    Magic mouth Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she does Greek but if you ask her and she tells you that she does it then she'll do it. I've meet a lot of girls on STG that have stuff on there menu or when you ask then if they do other stuff (cim, BBFS, cg, or rcg). They say they do but once things have started up then they come up with "oh I my knees hurt or I have a bad hip. " Crap like that. I will say and I told Melanie this when I finally got there. I told her that she needs to work on her comma because that will leave her with no one wanting to come see her. She said "Ok, I'm sorry. I was busy and then I got into the shower. " Which her hair was wet and she smell very nice like she just got out. Plus when I went to use the bathroom before our dream it looked like she just got done. Anyway before I got there when she finally answered me back I asked her if she does cg, BBBJ, and cim. She said she does all that stuff. So once the action started she started with BBBJ which was very nice. She did use this strawberry flavor gel like another guy on here said but it felt good. After that she put on the cover and rode me for awhile & didn't stop until I told her I was ready for doggie. Her riding skills was great (I love it when a girl can ride). She got a nice ass to view from behind while hitting it in doggie. I told her I wanted to finish with cim. Said ok and sucked me until every last drop was gone from Jr. And continue for a little bit more. Once done we chatted for a bit before I left. Nice girl and easy to talk to. I will repeat. But like always YMMV. You can ask her if she does Greek and I sure she might. She seems open to things. But like I said her comms need work. Have fun and stay safe brothers.
    I was back in town for the week last week and decided to check out the talent. This might sound crazy to some but the talent in Jax is much better than where I moved up in New England. I tried to get in touch with Kay Baby and she was too far away. Plus she wanted $. 20 for a qv of greek. I decided to hit up Melanie since I knew she was close and I saw her about 20 minutes later. I saw her a few years ago and it looks like she put on a little weight but she had sores on her arms and legs. She agreed to let me pound on her backdoor for a few minutes and her quote was the bigger the cock the better. The little head took over, I strapped up and went straight to the ass. It probably took me 10 minutes to finish and as I was coming out her DB was in the driveway. The service was great but not sure I would repeat again. She looks rough physically although she seems to be all there mentally and wasn't on any candy at the time. You guys stay safe.

  15. #10099
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Thinking of paying a visit today. PM is fine.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...u/349117549875

    Thanks.

    Grapp.
    She used to be a street walker in Hooterville she's now living off Shindler behind the kangaroo. I've never seen or heard of any problems from her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape