Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,931 to 24,945 of 30767
-
09-06-19 12:58 #5837Senior Member

Posts: 233Taylor
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/246658853538
Saw her at a mid grade hotel at crabtree. 1. 2 hhr. Girl in the pics for sure. A cup breasts, rushed service, only allowed one position and didn't like to interact, no kissing. Would not repeat. Maybe decent if you just want to blow.
-
09-06-19 10:28 #5836Senior Member

Posts: 1710Sting?
Just a shout out that I heard from a wonderful provider I saw recently (whom I'll share info about with trusted Sr. 's via PM who enjoy black girls) that there was a concentrated sting set up on Glenwood early this week or late last at a particular hotel. I only saw a few recognizable arrests, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Please share if anybody knows more, and be careful.
-
09-06-19 06:15 #5835Senior Member

Posts: 190Sounds like.
I've seen her ads for quite some time. Nothing attracted me to give her a try however.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
Sorry but all I can vouch for is she's been around awhile.
-
09-05-19 20:44 #5834Senior Member

Posts: 300"Crypt Keeper" Ava / Baby's SD has been described on here in the same manner. I wonder if they one in the same?
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 18:25 #5833Senior Member

Posts: 525Sounds
Like a good way to lose some money. Pics seem familiar but not the name.
Med.
Originally Posted by Shrik
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 18:22 #5832Senior Member

Posts: 525A bad Indian.
Is how the ad starts. Such a great tell.
Can't get past the nasty fake tits.
Med.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 16:35 #5831Senior Member

Posts: 619Fake
The phone number is that of Maria who was from Peru and passed away in Jan. 2016 (apparently someone has posted fake pic's on her site. Did not bother to call to see if they answered and are sending her spirit on appointments. Please report back!
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 13:59 #5830Senior Member

Posts: 142Cherokee
Does anyone have some info or experience with Cherokee?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/486130478466
-
09-05-19 12:24 #5829Senior Member

Posts: 358Maria
Is she still around or MIA?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maria-escort-raleigh-11791
-
09-05-19 08:48 #5828Regular Member

Posts: 14Any update
I'm in the same boat. Would love to find out some info on this bucket list special!
Originally Posted by Eeyore007
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 06:34 #5827Senior Member

Posts: 300I 've hit that, and she is hot as f- ! She really brought her A game when I visited.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 05:39 #5826Regular Member

Posts: 2Has anyone seen her?
Hey Everyone,
I saw this ad and contacted her, she asks for the full payment beforehand. And she only does out calls, I'm not sure whether she legit or not.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/korey-es...ia-beach-67454
-
09-04-19 22:23 #5825Senior Member

Posts: 46Utr
Does anyone have any information on a UTR in Sanford, Chatham or Moore counties. Looking for someone close to home. You can PM me. Thanks!
-
09-04-19 20:06 #5824Senior Member

Posts: 513Funny
You should say that. Her and Baby / Ava are bff's.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 19:35 #5823Senior Member

Posts: 121Re: Cherry
Saw her maybe 2 years ago for a QV. I remember her as a nice BBW, no obvious demons, everything being covered. But once we moved to FS she kept stopping the action seemingly every 30 seconds to make sure the cover was on. A huge annoyance IMO. I never repeated.
Originally Posted by Stevet35
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



