Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5837

    Taylor

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/246658853538

    Saw her at a mid grade hotel at crabtree. 1. 2 hhr. Girl in the pics for sure. A cup breasts, rushed service, only allowed one position and didn't like to interact, no kissing. Would not repeat. Maybe decent if you just want to blow.

  2. #5836

    Sting?

    Just a shout out that I heard from a wonderful provider I saw recently (whom I'll share info about with trusted Sr. 's via PM who enjoy black girls) that there was a concentrated sting set up on Glenwood early this week or late last at a particular hotel. I only saw a few recognizable arrests, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Please share if anybody knows more, and be careful.

  3. #5835

    Sounds like.

    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Like a good way to lose some money. Pics seem familiar but not the name.

    Med.
    I've seen her ads for quite some time. Nothing attracted me to give her a try however.

    Sorry but all I can vouch for is she's been around awhile.

  4. #5834
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up with this one. Low end hotel in Durham. Rooming with someone that looked like the cryptkeeper. Quick search and located demon tools in the bathroom. Hot body but lackluster performance she just went through the motions. Probably good for a QV. I stayed too long and became bored with the encounter. She was the 2nd stop so that did not help. I might repeat for a QV. She reminds me of baby such a rocking body and does not know how to use it to her advantage.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/950909987776
    "Crypt Keeper" Ava / Baby's SD has been described on here in the same manner. I wonder if they one in the same?

  5. #5833

    Sounds

    Like a good way to lose some money. Pics seem familiar but not the name.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrik  [View Original Post]
    Hey Everyone,

    I saw this ad and contacted her, she asks for the full payment beforehand. And she only does out calls, I'm not sure whether she legit or not.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/korey-es...ia-beach-67454

  6. #5832

    A bad Indian.

    Is how the ad starts. Such a great tell.

    Can't get past the nasty fake tits.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentLeMec  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have some info or experience with Cherokee?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/486130478466

  7. #5831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    The phone number is that of Maria who was from Peru and passed away in Jan. 2016 (apparently someone has posted fake pic's on her site. Did not bother to call to see if they answered and are sending her spirit on appointments. Please report back!

  8. #5830

    Cherokee

    Does anyone have some info or experience with Cherokee?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/486130478466

  9. #5829

  10. #5828

    Any update

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore007  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/082092282574

    Was planning on spending the weekend away from Bragg in Raleigh and was wondering if anyone had information on this rare opportunity? Please PM me. Thanks.
    I'm in the same boat. Would love to find out some info on this bucket list special!

  11. #5827
    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    You should say that. Her and Baby / Ava are bff's.
    I 've hit that, and she is hot as f- ! She really brought her A game when I visited.

  12. #5826

    Has anyone seen her?

    Hey Everyone,

    I saw this ad and contacted her, she asks for the full payment beforehand. And she only does out calls, I'm not sure whether she legit or not.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/korey-es...ia-beach-67454

  13. #5825

    Utr

    Does anyone have any information on a UTR in Sanford, Chatham or Moore counties. Looking for someone close to home. You can PM me. Thanks!

  14. #5824

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up with this one. Low end hotel in Durham. Rooming with someone that looked like the cryptkeeper. Quick search and located demon tools in the bathroom. Hot body but lackluster performance she just went through the motions. Probably good for a QV. I stayed too long and became bored with the encounter. She was the 2nd stop so that did not help. I might repeat for a QV. She reminds me of baby such a rocking body and does not know how to use it to her advantage.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/950909987776
    You should say that. Her and Baby / Ava are bff's.

  15. #5823

    Re: Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevet35  [View Original Post]
    I tried today, text dragged on so I gave up. I wish these women would just put in their ad where they're located and what their donations are. It would make life so much easier.
    Saw her maybe 2 years ago for a QV. I remember her as a nice BBW, no obvious demons, everything being covered. But once we moved to FS she kept stopping the action seemingly every 30 seconds to make sure the cover was on. A huge annoyance IMO. I never repeated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape