Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,931 to 24,945 of 30790
-
09-07-19 01:32 #5860Senior Member

Posts: 507Blaze
Got picked up again today. I'm not sure of the dynamics of how the fuzz picks up these ladies in their room for possession but be careful to not get caught with your pants down!
-
09-07-19 00:47 #5859Senior Member

Posts: 117Wtf bks
What is it with BKS? The calendar has been empty since Aug 27. How does an agency just ghost for nearly 2 weeks? No response to email or text. Smh.
-
09-06-19 23:09 #5858Senior Member

Posts: 619Was that last night?
Yes it was! Lmao!
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 19:18 #5857Senior Member

Posts: 513Mistress Jizelle
I'm intrigued. Nothing in search here. Only recent posts online search. She's hot. Got to go!! If anyone has already let's hear it.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9199011670
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/925452738733
-
09-06-19 18:54 #5856Senior Member

Posts: 666Alexxa Nicole the ghost
She's definitely got the ability to disappear for hours or days on end. Took me a while to see her the first time. She would respond to one text in ten. Been trying to repeat ever since without any luck. I don't get the impression you can rely on her for anything in advance. Just geab her immediately if she replies. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 18:17 #5855Senior Member

Posts: 307Spotted
All I have to offer is a sighting. I was roling thru the M6 off Cap a month or so ago and spotted a cute little person standing in a doorway talking to someone. It had to be her. What's the odds it wasn't her I mean. She looked very attractive and I was immediately curious. Made several more rounds but did not see her again. This is now absolutely on my list.
Originally Posted by Eeyore007
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 17:20 #5854Senior Member

Posts: 619Please read what I replied to
This was her special for this week!
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 17:18 #5853Senior Member

Posts: 619Link
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/302192662471
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 17:00 #5852Senior Member

Posts: 168My sense of her offer is that she's expecting $350 period (down, I should add, from her previously quoted all-night price of $475). You want her for 12 hours? $350.3 hours? $350. Anything between? $350.
I confess to being a fan, so I think she'd be a bargain at twice the price. No demons, smart, sane, sexy, and open to damn near anything? Hellyeah!
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 15:46 #5851Senior Member

Posts: 142Was that last night?
Was that Thursday night? Did the same thing to me. Probably shopping around for the best deal she can get.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 14:25 #5850Senior Member

Posts: 619Alexxa Nicole
The ghost. Thought I had an appointment. She replied to my text about her all night special for $350. Wasn't sure if she could but wanted to know what hours I could pick her up and take her home if she could? Ok. Scratched my head on this question. Then switched directions to a multi hour appointment. Settled on 8:00 to 11:00. I would have her Uber driver pick her up at 8:00. She asked me what I thought should be a fair price. Granted remember the overnight 8 to 12 hrs was $350! Great! Now what is a fair price for three hours? She went on to say she would be fair her exact words as follows Alright, how much money do you think would be fair for tonight?? I'm pretty reasonable I promise. XOXO Alexxa Nicole! My response. Ok! Went thru the details of food, my address, her address closer to 8, all's good can't wait. 8:00 nada. 8:13 no response to my text. 8:33 last try to contact her again no response. Polite hoping she is ok. Let's plan to rebook. Still nothing to this point. Oh well I'm lucky compared to other tales on here of being robbed, nasty smelling dates or zombies. I'm sad as I really looked forward to this date!
-
09-06-19 13:57 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 233She was polite and I understand what you mean. She looks exactly like the pics. She said she had been traveling so maybe there was mileage, yours may vary. I don't know if she offered qv.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 13:49 #5848Senior Member

Posts: 530Pretty & tight
Thank you for this review. Sometimes a more visual experience with a young, pretty and tight body gal is worth the trade for lack luster service IF the price is right. I have been with several AAA service gals with lackluster appearance and could not find the chemistry needed to have a great time. Did she offer a QV rate? And was she at least polite / professional?
Originally Posted by NiceOne14
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 12:58 #5847Senior Member

Posts: 233Taylor
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/246658853538
Saw her at a mid grade hotel at crabtree. 1. 2 hhr. Girl in the pics for sure. A cup breasts, rushed service, only allowed one position and didn't like to interact, no kissing. Would not repeat. Maybe decent if you just want to blow.
-
09-06-19 10:28 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 1710Sting?
Just a shout out that I heard from a wonderful provider I saw recently (whom I'll share info about with trusted Sr. 's via PM who enjoy black girls) that there was a concentrated sting set up on Glenwood early this week or late last at a particular hotel. I only saw a few recognizable arrests, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Please share if anybody knows more, and be careful.










Reply With Quote





