Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 701
-
09-26-19 22:35 #656Senior Member

Posts: 130Millenium is BS
Millenium is BS I went one time and a kinda chunky Latina who was kinda curvy gave me a massage and when I asked if she does anything else she said no but kept massaging me and gave me the look like she wanted to fuck when she got closer to the family jewels. All in all she said she had a lot of people try to turn her out just like me but it didn't work.
Originally Posted by Member#5990
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 22:30 #655Senior Member

Posts: 130Top was closed
I went to the river walk massage but bailed when I seen a granny working and asked for another girl but there was only the granny there. Afterward I went to Sunny island massage and there was a older Asian lady with fucked up teeth and a younger Asian who looked okay just not my type of girl. Neither girls at SI tickled my fancy and I bailed the so called sunny island massage. When I left before I walked out I heard what sounded like the older asian lady with messed up teeth cursing me out in some Asian language LOL.
Originally Posted by LaidBack59
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 08:55 #654Senior Member

Posts: 165Cute Asian at top massage in Corona
At TOP massage. She is Asian. Chinese I believe. But definitely Americanized -- very cute. Great body. If you go later day your mileage will be better. She does usually close by 9 so make an appt for 8 or 8:30.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 10:48 #653Senior Member

Posts: 1657Just curious. Asian or Latina? I can't stand those heavy perfume smelling Latina places.
Originally Posted by LaidBack59
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 02:19 #652Senior Member

Posts: 165Corona looking up
Try TOP massage on Grand just sound of main behind 7-11. Victoria sold it and retired. New girl is much, much younger and has a fantastic body and personality.
If you remember Lavender on 6th behind Rally's (former Arby's spot), that was owned by Helen (lord I miss those tits). New owner / new girls YMMV.
-
09-04-19 18:48 #651Senior Member

Posts: 101Corona
Corona has been looking up lately with two reliable spots now.
I thought Corona dried up a few years back. Nice to know I'll have to figure out where they are. I sure miss the one on 9th. Many a good time had there.
-
09-02-19 21:41 #650Senior Member

Posts: 165Tried out Ping
Corona has been looking up lately with two reliable spots now, and Norco has a new addition in Ping Massage. Quiet location towards back of a business building across the street from Stater Bros market. Several relatively cute looking middle-ages ladies working. Line of rooms on left of a long hallway- no doors. Only curtains if you're shy. You're out of luck.
Paid 45 for hour and assumed the position. Decent massage, followed hints well. Almost was asleep when I felt the fingertips roaming. On the flip, decent massage, lots of fun, and left happy.
Nice time, definitely will repeat.
-
08-23-19 10:04 #649Regular Member

Posts: 2Any good places in Moreno Valley
Hey guys, looking for any good massage places in Moreno Valley. Let me know, if you know any independent women in the area let me know as well please. Thanks!!
-
08-14-19 14:14 #648Senior Member

Posts: 1657I can say the reviews were correct. I think she like me cause in the hour I busted 2 times. That woman has a sexy walk I like and told her many time she has a nice ass (MILF ass). She kept telling me how handsome I was will in cg. She rode me hard. She is a white skinned Chinese woman. Her ass looked so good in the light, perfect small ass with thick legs. I really wanted and she knew as soon as I payed down. Good time with her.
Originally Posted by TlcLives
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 23:41 #647Regular Member

Posts: 22No I haven't. Share the reviews?
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 09:02 #646Senior Member

Posts: 1657Ping
Seen some reviews on rm in norco. Looks promising, anyone try?
-
06-26-19 19:04 #645Senior Member

Posts: 1377Seen Candy on Friday very rushed would not recommend. She could not take a pounding. I was her first. I'll just stick to the Westminster.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 08:19 #644Senior Member

Posts: 1657Wow I'm digging your posts. I had to read them you just haven't reported on your requests yet.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 16:16 #643Senior Member

Posts: 1377J Ac. In riverside
Looks like I'm going to be in this area tomorrow. How is Candy. I'll report back if I do go there tomorrow.
-
05-24-19 10:42 #642Regular Member

Posts: 5I will be in Ontario
I will be in Ontario the first week of June any good recommendations. I would like a good massage with HE. Have not tried anything else I think I am ready to go to next level in this hobby.











Reply With Quote




