Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 701
-
09-17-17 18:58 #611Senior Member

Posts: 73Millenium
On a whim, thought I'd swing by and check it out. As soon as I walked in the door, mamasan came to the door and rushed me in. She asked how long, I say hour. She says $50. Followed her to the very last room in the place. She said take off all clothes. 5 minutes later, not most attractive girl with a nice body came in. Didn't say much. Gave a great massage. Hardly teased the boys at all. On the flip, no intentional contact. Asked if I wanted table shower, put on the robe and slippers and followed her down the hall. She washed my backside well on flip put a towel over the boys and gave him no attention. Went back to the massage room after I dried off. She said that's it!. Got dressed tipped $20 she hugged me and told me to come back. I'm new to the hobby so not enough confidence to ask for more. Maybe next time.
-
07-24-17 02:32 #610Regular Member

Posts: 9Ivy Massage (Riverside)
Ivy Massage was an interesting and basic at the same time. First of all this experience started with me calling and I asked for the price of message options and I actually asked if there was young masseuses there. The lady on the phone giggled and said that there were young ladies there. I went and the location is in a pretty discrete place so I enjoyed that. The area was kind of towards the shady part, but when entering the building the waiting area is ok and then the rooms I felt were nice and clean. I was greeted by a lady in maybe her mid 30's (not to young, but not old). She was short and slightly plump but her legs looked like super nice, smooth, young-thin legs so it was interesting. She was cute and smiley and would occasionally make small chat. Massage was less than average, but there was nice music and the duration was a good amount. She then told me to flip over after so long and point to my legs and ask if I wanted her to massage there. I said yes and it was great and sensual and that was all on the extras menu. After she cleaned up and then continue to massage me for another 5 - 10 minutes which I enjoyed and appreciated. After she left and got me some water. She never asked or negotiated for a certain price for the extra service so I don't think there is a real price on it especially since it is only one extra option (I did tip). Overall I would say it is one of the better options from what I have experienced in the Corona / Riverside area, but I wouldn't find myself running back. Overall I would give it a 7. 5/10 based on its service and delivery.
-
07-19-17 20:50 #609Senior Member

Posts: 387Not a massage and not Asian nor skinny LOL butt fun
Looking to share provider of mine just help pay for me and yourself too and another Asian friend too maybe.
Bbw white MILF young 30's or late 20's for bbcip or bbbbjcim bangs threesome or more. Just be clean and safe and cool in the riverside ca area usually during the middle of the day noonish tuesdays through Friday and sometime sat. At her place or car dates or get a place m. I'm a straight Asian male no gay suff. Leave me real contact information. Must talk and meet in person to know you are safe and real. ThaNks pay range is around 240 or for just bjs 120 let me know if not it's cool. Or it can just be us and we can negotiate on sharing rates.
-
07-03-17 10:47 #608Regular Member

Posts: 6Moreno Valley. Perris
I visited an AMP in Moreno Valley on Saturday at about noon. It is located around Perris and Dracaea. The entry was. 35 instead of the usual. 4 for all you economically minded mongers. Was greeted by a 20/30 lady who was cute, friendly and had a nice bod. After I got set up she came in and started working my shoulders from the head of the table. It was in good reach of her below the waist area. She was wearing tights with no panties so it was easy to roll them down and get access to her goodies. Played for a while and then she moved to my side and gave a decent massage. On the flip, she asked if I wanted her top off (that would be yes). She didn't get naked for me but the shirt was up and the tights were down. Very nice T's, lots of fun. I wasn't looking for FS so I didn't ask, but my feeling is she probably wouldn't have gone there. She jumped up on the table so we could do some good mutual touch. The damage was. 5 which I understand is above the norm. I just liked her and wanted to show it. I would go back, but on my way home I saw two other AMP that looked interesting. I would like to check out the area to see what is the best. I will let you know when I find it.
-
06-05-17 07:07 #607Senior Member

Posts: 1657With all the clousures I doubt that's going to happen.
Originally Posted by RanMack321
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 20:45 #606Regular Member

Posts: 6Asian MILF. Riverside
Guys,
I just have a thing for older Asian masseuses (40-50). Anyone know of any talented ones in Riverside, Moreno Valley or the surrounding area? Would definitely be interested in any intel you have. I will report back.
Thanks.
-
02-09-17 21:58 #605Regular Member

Posts: 7Happy Massage
Paid a visit today to Happy Massage located in Moreno Valley. Only 1 person was working paid. 6 for 1 hr. Her name was Angela, she gave a really weak 25 min massage. On the flip she kept massage until she gave the universal signal. Gave her $. And The real fun began. FS, RCG, Mish, and finished in standing Doggy. She was okay looking I'd say she is in her mid 30's. I probably would not repeat but there was an unusual strong language barrier. Like at least other massuse elsewhere can somewhat commuicate. For Angela, all she kept saying when I try to start a conversation was "I no understand" which was a turned off for me. Overall though minus the language barrier and the weak massage. Her FS was good.
-
11-15-16 19:44 #604Senior Member

Posts: 168VIP Hemet
Stopped by a couple weeks ago, and it's a very different place than when it opened. Dirtier, both figuratively and literally. Gave her $100 for 30 min. She didn't return my change but gave me a hummer and we called it good. Sorry, I suck at remembering names, but very typical middle age Chinese, decent body, pointy tits.
-
11-14-16 21:09 #603Senior Member

Posts: 57Massage
Visited http://inlandempire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/‿-amazing-beautiful-young-massage-new-staff-best-service /77746653.
Saw Tina. Nice time, CBJ will repeat if I'm back in the area.
-
10-30-16 20:09 #602Senior Member

Posts: 27Try here if you are still looking. Had good luck myself YMMV.
Originally Posted by Dswerve
[View Original Post]
http://inlandempire.backpage.com/Fem...lands/53803705
-
10-10-16 07:56 #601Senior Member

Posts: 1657good luck!
Originally Posted by dswerve
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-16 22:44 #600Regular Member

Posts: 20Amp
Just moved to I. E. Trying to look for a AMP with younger girls (under 35) who offer FS. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
-
06-28-16 16:25 #599Senior Member

Posts: 437Typically you're going to look in ontario or upland areas, maybe colton. Standardish rates apply, stick to your guns about it ans they give it up.
Originally Posted by LatinLove187
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 17:07 #598Senior Member

Posts: 74Where are the Latinas
Anyone know of a good massage parlor with really hot Latinas.
There was one in Temecula. But they closed up fast.
Any info would be appreciated.
Please include the damage.
-
05-08-16 03:48 #597Senior Member

Posts: 1657Good to see you made it out here. Still some good spots around. Saw a gal there and aunt flo was visiting. Wish she would have told me first. Ain't been there since.
Originally Posted by LiftHerUp
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




