Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #656

    Millenium is BS

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#5990  [View Original Post]
    On a whim, thought I'd swing by and check it out. As soon as I walked in the door, mamasan came to the door and rushed me in. She asked how long, I say hour. She says $50. Followed her to the very last room in the place. She said take off all clothes. 5 minutes later, not most attractive girl with a nice body came in. Didn't say much. Gave a great massage. Hardly teased the boys at all. On the flip, no intentional contact. Asked if I wanted table shower, put on the robe and slippers and followed her down the hall. She washed my backside well on flip put a towel over the boys and gave him no attention. Went back to the massage room after I dried off. She said that's it!. Got dressed tipped $20 she hugged me and told me to come back. I'm new to the hobby so not enough confidence to ask for more. Maybe next time.
    Millenium is BS I went one time and a kinda chunky Latina who was kinda curvy gave me a massage and when I asked if she does anything else she said no but kept massaging me and gave me the look like she wanted to fuck when she got closer to the family jewels. All in all she said she had a lot of people try to turn her out just like me but it didn't work.

  2. #655

    Top was closed

    Quote Originally Posted by LaidBack59  [View Original Post]
    At TOP massage. She is Asian. Chinese I believe. But definitely Americanized -- very cute. Great body. If you go later day your mileage will be better. She does usually close by 9 so make an appt for 8 or 8:30.
    I went to the river walk massage but bailed when I seen a granny working and asked for another girl but there was only the granny there. Afterward I went to Sunny island massage and there was a older Asian lady with fucked up teeth and a younger Asian who looked okay just not my type of girl. Neither girls at SI tickled my fancy and I bailed the so called sunny island massage. When I left before I walked out I heard what sounded like the older asian lady with messed up teeth cursing me out in some Asian language LOL.

  3. #654

    Cute Asian at top massage in Corona

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Asian or Latina? I can't stand those heavy perfume smelling Latina places.
    At TOP massage. She is Asian. Chinese I believe. But definitely Americanized -- very cute. Great body. If you go later day your mileage will be better. She does usually close by 9 so make an appt for 8 or 8:30.

  4. #653
    Quote Originally Posted by LaidBack59  [View Original Post]
    Try TOP massage on Grand just sound of main behind 7-11. Victoria sold it and retired. New girl is much, much younger and has a fantastic body and personality.

    If you remember Lavender on 6th behind Rally's (former Arby's spot), that was owned by Helen (lord I miss those tits). New owner / new girls YMMV.
    Just curious. Asian or Latina? I can't stand those heavy perfume smelling Latina places.

  5. #652

    Corona looking up

    Try TOP massage on Grand just sound of main behind 7-11. Victoria sold it and retired. New girl is much, much younger and has a fantastic body and personality.

    If you remember Lavender on 6th behind Rally's (former Arby's spot), that was owned by Helen (lord I miss those tits). New owner / new girls YMMV.

  6. #651

    Corona

    Corona has been looking up lately with two reliable spots now.

    I thought Corona dried up a few years back. Nice to know I'll have to figure out where they are. I sure miss the one on 9th. Many a good time had there.

  7. #650

    Tried out Ping

    Corona has been looking up lately with two reliable spots now, and Norco has a new addition in Ping Massage. Quiet location towards back of a business building across the street from Stater Bros market. Several relatively cute looking middle-ages ladies working. Line of rooms on left of a long hallway- no doors. Only curtains if you're shy. You're out of luck.

    Paid 45 for hour and assumed the position. Decent massage, followed hints well. Almost was asleep when I felt the fingertips roaming. On the flip, decent massage, lots of fun, and left happy.

    Nice time, definitely will repeat.

  8. #649

    Any good places in Moreno Valley

    Hey guys, looking for any good massage places in Moreno Valley. Let me know, if you know any independent women in the area let me know as well please. Thanks!!

  9. #648
    Quote Originally Posted by TlcLives  [View Original Post]
    No I haven't. Share the reviews?
    I can say the reviews were correct. I think she like me cause in the hour I busted 2 times. That woman has a sexy walk I like and told her many time she has a nice ass (MILF ass). She kept telling me how handsome I was will in cg. She rode me hard. She is a white skinned Chinese woman. Her ass looked so good in the light, perfect small ass with thick legs. I really wanted and she knew as soon as I payed down. Good time with her.

  10. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Seen some reviews on rm in norco. Looks promising, anyone try?
    No I haven't. Share the reviews?

  11. #646

    Ping

    Seen some reviews on rm in norco. Looks promising, anyone try?

  12. #645
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I'm going to be in this area tomorrow. How is Candy. I'll report back if I do go there tomorrow.
    Seen Candy on Friday very rushed would not recommend. She could not take a pounding. I was her first. I'll just stick to the Westminster.

  13. #644
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I'm going to be in this area tomorrow. How is Candy. I'll report back if I do go there tomorrow.
    Wow I'm digging your posts. I had to read them you just haven't reported on your requests yet.

  14. #643

    J Ac. In riverside

    Looks like I'm going to be in this area tomorrow. How is Candy. I'll report back if I do go there tomorrow.

  15. #642

    I will be in Ontario

    I will be in Ontario the first week of June any good recommendations. I would like a good massage with HE. Have not tried anything else I think I am ready to go to next level in this hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape